Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:34:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you check Bitcoin price everyday?  (Read 9216 times)
kryptopath

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Just letting you know right now, I'm kinda weird.

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:08:04 AM

Well I trade between altcoins and ICOs so yeah I'm checking the prices quite often.

A new kind of collectible... The KryptoKaps are coming... Pre-orders have shipped! Thanks everyone!
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:36:49 AM

Yeah I check bitcoin and altcoin price every now and then as depending on the price I take my decision either to buy or sell my coins or simply hold them for the right time and now I think I am getting addicted to bitcoin as the only thing comes to my mind is to make more money from it and if you are active in trading then you will definitely make good profits regularly.
Quietman

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:13:45 AM

Yes. I'm checking it from time to time especially when I'm holding bitcoin. I always check if there's an opportunity to buy bitcoin. And for some reason I always wanted to know what is the current price of bitcoin. It excites me knowing bitcoin will be much higher in the coming days.
mathuo 444

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:32:48 AM

Not check it daily because when i sell i depend on $ price not BTC so that only check when want to sell .

sometime every day i check it when wake up

Nazmul012

Activity: 785

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:50:53 AM

yes i do because yet i don't have enough ability to hold  long bitcoin. so when bitcoin price raise up, i just sold a little amount due to my daily basic needs but agree with you friend. day by day the price of bitcoin is increasing frequently. hope the price of bitcoin will cross 8k  at the end of this year.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Capazoolo

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:45:23 AM

i’m newbie so that i check it every hour and wait till price dwon may be under 5,000 or less than 5,200 to buy my first big bitcoins

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:16:49 AM

Yes. I'm checking it from time to time especially when I'm holding bitcoin. I always check if there's an opportunity to buy bitcoin. And for some reason I always wanted to know what is the current price of bitcoin. It excites me knowing bitcoin will be much higher in the coming days.

Yeah it's more like a habit to me checking time to time what's up in the price if bitcoin. Well actually not only bitcoin, I also check my alts if it's time to buy or sell. Using my blockfolio I can easily track down the price and it's a really big help for me so you guys should also try that.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
leyton11

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:02:06 PM

Yeah it's more like a habit to me checking time to time what's up in the price if bitcoin. Well actually not only bitcoin, I also check my alts if it's time to buy or sell. Using my blockfolio I can easily track down the price and it's a really big help for me so you guys should also try that.
That's right, instead of check the price of cryptocurrencies in our portfolio manually, we use an app or tool support as Blockfolio or Coinmarketcap to saving our time and easily to check. To be honest, if I have not these tools, I never have time to check the price of all cryptocurrenciess in my portfolio.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:39:31 PM

Yes we can call it a habit but i think that it is also too much important specially for traders and investor as they have to give proper time to bitcoin and frequently check the price so as to take necessary action according to the situation.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:28:19 AM

I always check bitcoin price everyday and i really excite to see that what the price of bitcoin everyday. We all just want to know that the price of bitcoin if it is low or high. I think everyone was always checking the price from time to time. Because others have waiting if the price of bitcoin is good that's the time for selling their bitcoin or buy bitcoins. Its so interested that the value of bitcoin is rising everyday.
hantei

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:36:46 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I am not the only one I guess.

No, i do not have btc yet, if i already got bitcoin maybe i should check everyday so that i can monitor the price.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:43:27 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

Everyone do this who have invested in bitcoin, if not every day but surely once after two days. Many users have invested for long term but still there is curiosity inside them due to which they check price regularly because no doubt the risk is high in this business and nobody knows what could happen next.
I also do the same regularly multiple times, although my invested amount is not very big but i am used to it.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:54:46 AM

i think in this three days, i often to check bitcoin price because i am curious with the price and i am shocked when i see the price is increase higher than yesterday. in other side, i am happy to see the price is getting higher than before so i think if i sell my bitcoin in small amount, i can get huge amount in fiat. i think in few days later, i still want to check the price to see how much higher bitcoin will reach in next week especially we are getting to face the fork soon.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gsg07

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 08:20:25 AM

Professional traders or investors maybe check every day... a strange question, what does it make sense...
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:25:36 AM

Yes. I actually want to know the price of bitcoin from time to time so I would know it is the right time to buy bitcoin and to sell. The price have a big difference in just 1 day. Really need to monitor it each day.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:29:59 AM

I check bitcoin price every single day. The danger of checking prices is that you might be tempted to sell too soon 

Sensill

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:30:20 AM

Bitcoin price change fast in one day so you not need to check it every day you need to check it every half of hour

Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:06:32 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

Yes same is true for me as well.I never check btc price sometimes for months because I will not sell It before 2022
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:24:39 PM

Well, ofcouse most of the users of Bitcoin nor altcoins here checks the price of Bitcoin day by day so they would know when to sell or buy. Mostly of the big investors always check Bitcoin's price almost every minute.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:51:37 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 02:01:51 AM by Barbarian

Hi guys,
Just curious.

I do it several times a day, it has become part of my routine even if I do not trade bitcoin, I like to see the charts and try to see where the price is going, since I’m not a trader you may guess that I make a lot of mistakes when trying to predict the market but it does not matter since I’m a holder of bitcoin and not a trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: