Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:27:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you check Bitcoin price everyday?  (Read 9216 times)
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

I'm still busy with real jobs and some other businesses, this makes online time very limited and I check prices usually a week ago, bitcoin is always full of surprises as prices have gone up over $ 1300 in a week.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:34:38 PM

I have no idea on how many times I've been checking the price of bitcoin everyday. It's part of my life and it's one of my hobby to check it's price on a daily basis. And if you are a crypto person or someone that's trading bitcoin then you have to check the price everyday. This must be done by a day trader because you can't catch up the price if you'll not check it everyday. Wherever we are, we have to check it for updates if the price goes up or it is falling.
Yes I check the price of bitcoin every day and I think it’s very important to know about the price if you don’t know about the price of bitcoin you can lose your bitcoin especially for the investors and daily traders it’s also very important to know about the price but you must be expert of all these things so I always keep my eyes on market.
Each and every user regularly keep checking the price of bitcoin as well other digital currencies they keep hold of expecting bigger profits in the future. These days the apps gives as the ease of checking the price as well provides the option of adding the list of coins which we expect to know the price regularly.
Beside that, if you know a developer, you can ask this developer to helps you create an app tracking your portfolio as your request.
It will be better than free app on Google play or iOS store, of course, you need to pay some money for this app.
Well I think it’s a game of money and especially when you are investor or daily trader of bitcoin because when you don’t know about the price so it can put you in trouble so I always check the price of bitcoin every day and it’s very important for a user’s of bitcoin and some people are going to check the price of bitcoin after every hour.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:33:00 AM

Of course, my habits and routines always check the bitcoin price every day, the goal is to know the development of bitcoin. Seeing the number of bitcoin users continues to grow, I wondered if bitcoin prices will continue to increase every day.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:59:49 AM

I'm still busy with real jobs and some other businesses, this makes online time very limited and I check prices usually a week ago, bitcoin is always full of surprises as prices have gone up over $ 1300 in a week.

No, because there is still some job that we make ourselves busy. It is a money in the internet, I dont check it daily because of something that I must still do. I still check this in 4 or a week later. But some other time I admit that I check this time to time because sometimes I have nothing to do but to surf in the internet.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:09:00 PM

I check the bitcoin price everyday at preev.com.
I don`t hold that much bitcoins,but it`s good to know more about the market trend.
It`s OK to check the price everyday,but it`s not OK if you panic when the price does down with around 100 USD.  Smiley
I can't tell how many times i do refresh my browser willing to see how bitcoin price change!
I used to think i'm alone doing this, but now i see we are so many. Sometimes, I refresh my browser when i woke up from sleep before I go back Smiley
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:58:09 PM

I am checking bitcoin price everyday because bitcoin price increasing daily. As a bitcoin investigator it's my responsibility to check the price.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:14:33 PM

Yes, I always check it every day twice between the hours of 9 ~ 11 pm and 9 ~ 11 pm. however, in the case of significant price spikes, I will add the duration of the examination. Because, I think the check is one of the strategies to succeed in trading.

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:21:29 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I am not the only one I guess.

I am not totally checked the price of the bitcoin daily but I am always updated of what itd price now just because of my friends and my groups.. lately the value of bitcoin is up to 7000$..and I am very gratefull to that. And encouraged a lot to have more bitcoin..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:22:59 PM

Checking price daily at least two times per day, sometimes even more if I have some ICO tokens then I check even more cuz token are changing several times per hour.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:25:03 PM

Maybe now I also often check on the trading chart to find out how much potential bitcoin will continue to increase before the end of this year. and it turns out the current price surpassed the forecast to rise to $ 7400, and certainly all hope if the bitcoin progress can continue to increase in the next few years.
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:34:24 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I checked the price of bitcoin daily on cryptopia to be able to get bitcoin price fluctuations, and have the appropriate investments
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:37:10 PM

No longer. Because, I feel grateful for value bitcoin at the moment, which means bitcoin attracts more investors. And cryptocurrency increasingly understood by many people. So, I don't need to check price bitcoin like when still struggling on range $700.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:38:00 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

I am not totally checked the price of the bitcoin daily but I am always updated of what itd price now just because of my friends and my groups.. lately the value of bitcoin is up to 7000$..and I am very gratefull to that. And encouraged a lot to have more bitcoin..

Well,  do not depend on your friends or groups to give you updates about the market price of bitcoin.  Instead,  you must make checking of bitcoin price a habit not just for the sake of update but for knowledge in what is happening in crypto world. Be aware of any changes in the market price because if you will be that  complacent on getting updates from others it is possible to be dependent on them also for everything that you may want know regardinf bitcoin.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:37:01 PM

Before i seldom check bitcoin value or price it's because i don't hold my bitcoin yet and i just have my first payment for the campaign i joined but now since i was so amze how high the value of bitcoin i am already used to check every time i open bitcoin.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:18:53 PM

Before I only check it at least five times a day because I haven't learn yet how to work in trading, but now I do checking Bitcoin price from time to time at least every two hours, cause I have some stored coins and I need to monitor it specially now that the Bitcoin price is so high, cause I don't want to lose my big opportunity this time, cause a few months ago I loss some profit cause I haven't monitor it's price. So now I've learn from my mistakes.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:52:28 PM

In my case this action is a bit different Smiley There are some apps on play store and this apps provide alerts when price increases or decreases with given level. Blockfolio is best option and you can also check regularly your portfolio value without giving your personal details.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:33:22 AM

In my case this action is a bit different Smiley There are some apps on play store and this apps provide alerts when price increases or decreases with given level. Blockfolio is best option and you can also check regularly your portfolio value without giving your personal details.

Blockfolio is really a great app for tracking down our coins like we don't need to go to exchanges just to check how our coins are doing.

Well yeah I'm guilty with these like I check my portfolio every hour especially when I'm trading and waiting for a good pump. It's more likely a force of habit when checking like it's all usual for all of us who trade here as we don't wanna miss a good ride, isn't it?

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Unilevear

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:54:36 PM

I always check the price of bitcoin every day because I converted some of my bitcoin when it is just around $4000 thinking at that time that it will be the highest price bitcoin can get and it would start to decline after some time. But I was wrong, it kept on increasing until it reached the $7000 mark. I regret the decision that I made, I had a bad prediction about bitcoin. I could have gained a lot more if I did not convert the bitcoin that I have to my local currency.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:23:13 PM

Since the beginning of this year I am checking the price of btc and my altcoins on a daily basis. Bitcoin even more often since it's been quite bumpy the last couple of months.
Just want to see the alt market cope op and the fork to be over.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:52:57 AM

Yes. It's like the basic task that everyone does when they are into bitcoin. It's part of my routine and it's the first thing that I check after I wake up and turn my pc on. Maybe some people do it once or twice a week but because I'm a trader, I want to know if I can take advantage of it's current price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: