Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you check Bitcoin price everyday?  (Read 9216 times)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:59:41 PM

I have Bitcoins, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Byteball, Bitsend and Litecoins in my wallet. Therefore I check the prices of all these currencies several times a day (I am not sure, may be 15 to 20 times every day). They are very important for me, as crypto consists of more than 80% of my net wealth. And none of my assets have given the sort of returns which BTC gave me.
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:04:13 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I am not the only one I guess.
For me not everyday, im only checking bitcoin price in maybe 2 to 3 times a week, and im also checking other coin like bitcoin cash, ethereum, and doge. That's all Smiley
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:48:54 AM

Of course and it's more than a habit. I check it first thing in the morning. I use blockfolio so i can easily track my coins. And I think every trader here does it like it's feel incomplete when you haven't check for the whole day the price of bitcoin.

CoinCaps.net
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

CoinCaps.net

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:07:49 AM

Definitely have to check the price of all the coins every day!

hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:32:24 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I've been dealing with a lot of things and to be honest i don't check them everyday but since i am no longer busy as of now, yes i do check them this past few weeks and i observed that it becomes a habit to check them because the price/value of bitcoin is a big factor in this organization.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:32:53 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

I've been dealing with a lot of things and to be honest i don't check them everyday but since i am no longer busy as of now, yes i do check them this past few weeks and i observed that it becomes a habit to check them because the price/value of bitcoin is a big factor in this organization.

I guess you're reall busy in your life, but for me, yes, there's no single day passing by that i didn't check the price of bitcoin,  I'm curious and excited to know the price of it.The bad thing of always checking is, you don't notice the income you already gain unlike when you skip or not mind checking for a week this is only good if you're investing for a long term.
Coral27

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:32:53 PM

Just check the BTC price if in my wallet there is BTC balance .... but if not have BTC, I do not often check the price
I do check the price of bitcoin every day because it’s very important to know about the price if you will not check the price on daily base so you can lose your money and even you can do any trade and any investment and bitcoin price really matter because if bitcoin is so popular and powerful with its high price so the only reason behind this is that its price is always high and I’m sure that in future bitcoin will be more strong and powerful.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:25:35 AM

I always check the price of bitcoin knowing that it was increasing or decreasing because it affects my  money in my wallet.It is my daily routine to check it daily and days are'nt passed that I did not check it.The price of bitcoin is the life of our investment it is based on the flactuations our profit.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:09:29 AM

i have been checking the btc trades on cex.io sometimes. i have been trying to learn how to read the graphics and statistics, it makes to see further possibilities much easily. still, it is hard to estimate for me, maybe everyday checking would facilitate to understand its tendency.
I do check the price of bitcoin every day and I hope everyone will check the price of bitcoin every day because bitcoin price really matter and I think if someone don’t know about price so there is no doubt that he can lose its money because if you are the trader or investor here so you will have play very carefully because there is no chance of mistake your small mistake can take you behind so I will request to every one always check the price of bitcoin.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:18:09 AM

I think it's my habit now to check the price of bitcoin every other hour, if you're interested and happy doing one thing for sure your mind keep thinking about it everytime. And this past few days bitcoin price getting bigger and bigger and to think it can reach to $10k+ at the end of the year is a blessings to us holding bitcoins for long time. Checking and being updated with bitcoin can give you a lot of pros in life like being positive everyday, it is good as long as bitcoin not ruined your everyday routine, your job and sleeping time and of course family time.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:57:23 AM

Right now, it's the most exciting part of my day because bitcoin just keeps going up and it is  unstoppable. I know that most bitcoiners or whatever do this so it should be obvious that it's a yes.
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:57:06 AM

I check it once in while but not daily since there is not much of difference in value if i check it daily.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:39:25 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

Yes, you are right guessing, i usually check bitcoin price everyday, even in a day i check bitcoin price above 5 times, and now it is my routine work. I do it for satisfaction of my heart because i know bitcoin price is increasing everyday and everyday bitcoin give us surprise. However if we check it everyday then it has no bad effect, do it and check it everyday because of happiness. 
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:38:54 PM

Considering how price is going in last few days checking price every few hours is small price to pay. When to buy/sell if needed what to do now, will price after breaking 10000 will rapidly go down or it will be some correction or it will hit next target of 15k.

If we look on everything we all at least check 3-4 times a day.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:25:24 PM

Just check the BTC price if in my wallet there is BTC balance .... but if not have BTC, I do not often check the price
Yes off course bitcoin price really matter and I check the price of bitcoin every day and if you don’t know about the price of bitcoin so I think it’s very difficult to do any trade or investment because price is the only factor which can give you a profit and I’m sure that everyone will check the price of bitcoin every day because I know there are a lot of investors and traders are working here and they all are trying to support bitcoin for its high price.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:18:53 PM

I check Bitcoin price several times a day. And now days bitcoin is setting new record almost everyday so I think almost every bitcoin holders checks the price several times a day. I even check the alt-coin price everyday.

abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:59:46 PM

Over the years, bitcoins has proven to be appreciated in price,and as a result ,I buy Monday and forget of it, by Friday, I check the price. I don't leave trade open for weekend.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:49:59 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

its normal to all crypto user to check the daily price of bitcoin i dont see
Any problem about that and besides we cant help it,admit it or not seeing bitcoin
Price everyday is a routine of every single one of us,either bitcoin holder or not
Because we think that its price affected all the alts and what would be the markets
Reaction about the said movement.

And one other reason is expecting a dump of btc so we can buy and hold for
A long term investment,as we all know bitcoin is one of the best asset to
Hold for future
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:06:52 AM

Because of the busyness so I do not check every day, I just have a bit of bitcoin and I never check the price every day, maybe once a week, I expect the price to go up and I'm not surprised if the price of another week could reach $ 15,000.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
coolstory

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:18:16 AM

I check Bitcoin price several times a day. And now days bitcoin is setting new record almost everyday so I think almost every bitcoin holders checks the price several times a day. I even check the alt-coin price everyday.

This is an addiction and I also do this all day without forgetting. This because of the fact that we all want to make money from Exchange platforms and bitcoin/altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: