Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:41:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you check Bitcoin price everyday?  (Read 9216 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:29:46 PM

well, i do it every day. to make sure that I have to hold the bitcoin or sell it. and I think that's a very interesting thing. for people who use bitcoin, I think they do it too. and I think that's a natural thing.
Yes, I have checked the price of bitcoin every day. All of us are most like this, so I know what is happening in the bitcoin value. and what will be the impact of my investment, But I make check in the morning and before I go to bed. Remember bitcoin is naturally change the price every minutes and every day. But make sure that your source are correct about the bitcoin price every day.

I have couple applications on my phone, I'm member in couple telegram groups. Most recent telegram group I joined is coinmarketcap not, you just select coins you wish to follow and bot is signaling every change. I noticed that prices in same moment are not the same everywhere, its good to check price on more then one place. I do that often in this kind of periods, price were on top and now its going down I'm checking price almost every hour, I plan to buy again when price touch bottom, I think that will happen soon. I will buy again on 9000 dollars, and if goes more down I will buy more probably.

My checking isn't same compared to you mate, because I seldom check the bitcoin's price updates due to I have  another job other than trading. Sometimes I got surprised with what was going on with the price, and currently bitcoin price at $10k is really a remarkable impressions that I had given of. It was an amazing price ever, and it come to my mind that if I hold those bitcoin I had since from the start of my trading 9 months ago; maybe I am one of those wealthy person this year.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:27:00 PM

I find it interesting to check the price increase regularly. The updated price will help you know about prediction of the other altcoins growth too. This will support in the trading of bitcoin with other altcoins and make a good earning.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:58:44 PM

Yes of course, I check bitcoin price more times a day. Price of bitcoin getting higher from now until in this month, $10900+ will have seen lately. It is important to us to check the value of bitcoin everyday so that you will know the exact time to hold and selling our bitcoin because the price of bitcoin getting higher and sometimes will getting lower by a minute. By now, bitcoin price will get higher and higher that's why it's good for an investment. I wish that will hit the most valuable price now in the month of December to celebrate and enjoy the Christmas holiday.

Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:06:13 AM

When one joins this wonderful bitcoin and altcoin universe, it is impossible to live without continuously monitoring the performance of bitcoin, and this has been especially important in recent months where great volatility has been a constant.

And in my personal case I have even more motivation to be continuously observing the price of bitcoin, since I depend completely on trading to earn a living.
manchester93

Activity: 251
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:09:47 AM

I'm that dude at the party alone in the corner staring at his phone. (Bitcoin charts open)
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:49:17 AM

I find it interesting to check the price increase regularly. The updated price will help you know about prediction of the other altcoins growth too. This will support in the trading of bitcoin with other altcoins and make a good earning.
Same here, could not pass any single day along without checking it. I'm OK with holding and like everyone has been getting ready for the big dip. This is good time getting your portfolio more stronger and take profits.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:46:59 PM

I always check the bitcoin price every day because by checking the bitcoin price I can find the bitcoin price anytime, if not check the bitcoin price every day then I will trouble trading ...

begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:10:52 PM

I do not check the price of bitcoin every day but I still know bitcoin price. I register an account to trade at remitano, they usually send an email about bitcoin and eth price to me every day.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:41:23 PM

When I was trading before, I often check BTC and other Altcoin prices every hour until I lose all my investment. After that, I lost interest in trading and with cryptocurrencies. But, there were times I still go to preev.com to check its current price. After seeing the market value grow a lot in such a short period of time, I became interested again to experiment the market. Right now, I'm more into buying coins, BTC in general, which I only hold and never go back in trading. Since I have work and never do trades, I lost the habit in checking BTC prices every hour. There were times that I don't really check or forgot to check at all. It can't really help in checking prices if you are too focused on your investment, which really requires a lot of attention, especially in trading.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:22:55 PM

well, i do it every day. to make sure that I have to hold the bitcoin or sell it. and I think that's a very interesting thing. for people who use bitcoin, I think they do it too. and I think that's a natural thing.
Yes, I have checked the price of bitcoin every day. All of us are most like this, so I know what is happening in the bitcoin value. and what will be the impact of my investment, But I make check in the morning and before I go to bed. Remember bitcoin is naturally change the price every minutes and every day. But make sure that your source are correct about the bitcoin price every day.
I think for me it is so addictive and if you get into it it is difficult for you to come back. I check the price of bitcoin every day and I think it’s very important to know about the price if you don’t know about the price of bitcoin you can lose your bitcoin especially for the investors and daily traders it’s also very important to know about the price but you must be expert of all these things so I always keep my eyes on market and not only bitcoin but other crypto too like now a days i am curious about electroneum also.
ArtPt

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:24:15 PM

Yes I have price tracker on Windows PC and smartphone, so there's no big issue to check it everyday.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:16:58 AM

Usually I don't but recently when the sudden huge rise took place, I used to check the price of Bitcoin daily, even more than thrice in a day.
And not only Bitcoins, but nearly most good altcoins as well where I am or wanted to invest. Checking the price is good, but it depends for me as many days I miss checking it.

Checking the status of cryptos is very important as well as how important it is to be updated of what is happening in the crypto world. And it is not just the price of bitcoin that price of bitcoin that needs checking but also the other tokens like ETH and WAVES.
It became my habit to check their price everyday especially the price of the tokens that I have. I always keep track so that I know when was able to gain profit and from which coin.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:25:41 AM

I do not check the price of bitcoin every day but I still know bitcoin price. I register an account to trade at remitano, they usually send an email about bitcoin and eth price to me every day.
In fact those people who have invested a good amount of money in bitcoin they need to check the price of bitcoin in regular bases, In fact there is always a good fluctuation in the price of bitcoin therefore we cannot expect a fix increase or decrease in the price of bitcoin, Specially for short term investors it is also too much necessary to check  the price of bitcoin from time to time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:59:43 AM

Yeah same like in investing in bitcoin because us ease our minds regarding our investments also it keep us updated if our investments is really growing which is actually not a bad move especially when we are putting our money in the line. A wise man always says money is something that should be watch and carefully move.

omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:27:05 AM

I check it almost every hour. In these days trend margin is very high for bitcoin. Volati,lity and volume is very high too. I thought to see a real correction like %40-45. But it did not happen.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:26:35 AM

Yes I do check bitcoin price every day because it’s very important to know the price of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin really matter if you don’t know about the price of bitcoin so you can lose your money and especially for investors and traders it’s very important and I know one of my friend three weeks before he did not check the price and he sell all the bitcoins and as a result he got less profit then what he expecting from bitcoin so need to be careful.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:31:42 AM

for now i often check bitcoin price every day because it is very interesting to observe and learn, with the increase in bitcoin prices currently growing my investment up to 10% within a period of less than 1 month a pretty good improvement and amazing.smile
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:19:56 AM

I hardly check the price of bitcoin because i want to be surprised by what will be the value of it in 1 week time, i do weekly and compared it to the past week and speculate weather it is good to buy and hold more bitcoin or sell some.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:38:23 PM

for now i often check bitcoin price every day because it is very interesting to observe and learn, with the increase in bitcoin prices currently growing my investment up to 10% within a period of less than 1 month a pretty good improvement and amazing.smile

In times like this most of the people in crypto check the price several times a day. It's all about the action and excitement since we've achieved this major milestone of $10k per coin.
I know people who check the price even at night when they generally should sleep. And if Bitcoin went up another 100 bucks then they are so excited and can't sleep anymore for the rest of the night. Crazy times we're in!
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:18:06 PM

In times like this most of the people in crypto check the price several times a day. It's all about the action and excitement since we've achieved this major milestone of $10k per coin.
I know people who check the price even at night when they generally should sleep. And if Bitcoin went up another 100 bucks then they are so excited and can't sleep anymore for the rest of the night. Crazy times we're in!

I also check the price several times a day, it is always nice and exciting when the prices are again going up and up! It are fun and interesting times for everyone who holds bitcoin  Grin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: