Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:16:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you check Bitcoin price everyday?  (Read 9216 times)
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:20:34 PM

Hi guys,

Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I am not the only one I guess.
Youre not just the only one to monitor its price everyday,even me i guess ive done it for 3-4 times a day for some reasons that i can have some idea if ill have time to introduce it to my friends its better to have complete knowledge on doing it,for goodvibes and just being excited for the increasing price of bitcoin..i want to witness bitcoins success is for everybodys success.I also wanna know if there were corrections that was happening and try to figure out its cause of a downfall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shantoote

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:23:35 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

it is funny to check how much you have and how your money increasing without make anythings so that yes i check it every day .

about altcoins i check it weekly (price changes fast)
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:12:31 PM

I always check it everyday because a minor dip on it's market value affects some altcoins that i have too. Now, bitcoin has even set a new high at $11.7K. I am also checking its value everyday in hopes that it will go down for me to have a good timing in investing on it.

Cameo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:31:07 PM

well, i do it every day. to make sure that I have to hold the bitcoin or sell it. and I think that's a very interesting thing. for people who use bitcoin, I think they do it too. and I think that's a natural thing.
Yes, I have checked the price of bitcoin every day. All of us are most like this, so I know what is happening in the bitcoin value. and what will be the impact of my investment, But I make check in the morning and before I go to bed. Remember bitcoin is naturally change the price every minutes and every day. But make sure that your source are correct about the bitcoin price every day.
Yes I do check bitcoin price every day because it’s very important to know the price of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin really matter if you don’t know about the price of bitcoin so you can lose your money and especially for investors and traders it’s very important and I know one of my friend three weeks before he did not check the price and he sell all the bitcoins and as a result he got less profit then what he expecting from bitcoin so need to be careful.
Yes indeed bitcoin price really matter here so we need to check the price of bitcoin every day and I’m also check the price of bitcoin every day and especially for investors and traders to know about price it’s very important for them if you will not the price then you can lose your money and it happen with one of my friend actually keep on hold a lot of bitcoins and three weeks before he did not check the price and he sell all its bitcoin with low price and he lose very badly .
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:43:00 AM

Hi guys,

Just curious.

Youre not just the only one to monitor its price everyday,even me i guess ive done it for 3-4 times a day for some reasons that i can have some idea if ill have time to introduce it to my friends its better to have complete knowledge on doing it,for goodvibes and just being excited for the increasing price of bitcoin..i want to witness bitcoins success is for everybodys success.I also wanna know if there were corrections that was happening and try to figure out its cause of a downfall.
I think the most search thing in the world at this time is bitcoin price it has taken everyone in its fever and the fever will rise more as prices rise bitcoin is discussed everywhere in buses on offices and public meeting and this thing show how world is seriously concerned to the bitcoin and including me I continuously check the bitcoin price whenever I get a chance and the most thing in my history is all bitcoin,
Amme

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:35:33 AM

well, i do it every day. to make sure that I have to hold the bitcoin or sell it. and I think that's a very interesting thing. for people who use bitcoin, I think they do it too. and I think that's a natural thing.
Yes, I have checked the price of bitcoin every day. All of us are most like this, so I know what is happening in the bitcoin value. and what will be the impact of my investment, But I make check in the morning and before I go to bed. Remember bitcoin is naturally change the price every minutes and every day. But make sure that your source are correct about the bitcoin price every day.
Yes I do check bitcoin price every day because it’s very important to know the price of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin really matter if you don’t know about the price of bitcoin so you can lose your money and especially for investors and traders it’s very important and I know one of my friend three weeks before he did not check the price and he sell all the bitcoins and as a result he got less profit then what he expecting from bitcoin so need to be careful.
Yes checking the bitcoin price everyday is very important so if you don’t know about bitcoin price so you can lose your money so small mistake can send you back and then it’s very hard to come back so always be careful about selling and buying no need to make panic because bitcoin don’t accept panic so play here carefully and take a profit because bitcoin is here to help us not to give us lose.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:59:22 AM

Every day? Most of us here are checking it every minute.

60659 📦
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1520

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:25:29 AM

In my case, not every minute but as I said in a former comment, I check bitcoin price every day as a part of my daily routine. However, what I have been doing recently is to check it at least 3 or 4 times in a day. I used to follow stock market big companies and the normal change in percentage is around 1% daily. More than 3% is something big. But with bitcoin recently there has been such a huge increase that I couldn’t believe it, so I was checking the price at different times in the day.

cluend

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:39:38 AM

price change every minute like you say you must check price many times every day to know .

yesterday we was on 12,000$ range now we on 14,000$
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:06:20 PM

I am a trader so need to check price frequently as I cannot afford to miss any single fluctuation to buy or sell my bitcoins so I keep a constant watch on the price on preev and depending on the price movements I take my decision of buying or selling bitcoins.
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:17:47 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

To be honest it is the first thing that i do when i wake up, and during the day i look for the price update every two hour. Like everybody i'm really involved in the bitcoin business so i do my best to cash the most of my bitcoin.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:47:56 AM

Yes indeed bitcoin price really matter here so we need to check the price of bitcoin every day and I’m also check the price of bitcoin every day and especially for investors and traders to know about price it’s very important for them if you will not the price then you can lose your money and it happen with one of my friend actually keep on hold a lot of bitcoins and three weeks before he did not check the price and he sell all its bitcoin with low price and he lose very badly .
That’s the good strategy to stay up to date and this thing bring professionalism to the personality to be committed with what you are doing and bitcoin gives more to those who are more committed to it and after all bitcoin is for serving the humanity and its id doing this thing at its best and I think bitcoin price search is rated at the top since it has cross the 10000 figure and this thing bring more profit to the ones court.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:15:44 AM

Yes that is my daily routine to check the price of bitcoin everyday.All of us have the impact in our life the flactuation of value  ,it naturally change every minutes and it depends on the demand so thats why its price always change.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:26:33 AM

And i also check its price daily because  it very important to know about the bitcoin price if you don’t check the price and I think you can’t do any trade and investment and there is no doubt that price is very important for traders and investors and I’m sure that everyone will check the price of bitcoin every day and those who are investing with high amount of money so they will check the price on after every hour which is a very good thing.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:26:46 PM

Yes I am  one them who check the price of bitcoin every day because I am the lover of bitcoin and interested in bitcointalk. There is an application called zebpay in which  we check the price the price of bitcoin any time in this application we can see both the price of bitcoin like selling price of bitcoin and buying price of bitcoin at any time. So zebpay application is best application for the bitcointalk . By using this application we can convert the bitcoin in any currency.
MadAndHoldersPattern

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:04:14 PM

It's called tickeritis (from watching the ticker tape), it's not very healthy because you lose perspective from the bigger picture and it's very emotionally draining because short term movements can completely cloud your judgement and make you forget what was the intention of your investment to begin with.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:36:29 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

To be honest it is the first thing that i do when i wake up, and during the day i look for the price update every two hour. Like everybody i'm really involved in the bitcoin business so i do my best to cash the most of my bitcoin.

Checking the price of bitcoin everyday is in fact a good habit to developed. As a holder, it is very important to me to check the price in the morning, afternoon and at night to know whether the price is rising or falling. I am also into trading and as a trader it is not just the price of bitcoin that I checked but also the price of the altcoins especially the tokens that I have. This way, I will know when to trade or just when it will be profitable for me to trade.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:52:22 PM

Yes that is my daily routine to check the price of bitcoin everyday.All of us have the impact in our life the flactuation of value  ,it naturally change every minutes and it depends on the demand so thats why its price always change.
Every bitcoin holder and traders should make checking bitcoin's price as a routine everyday. When I'm new to bitcoin I'm sick of checking the price everyday but it looks different level today. As an holder I had to do it so if there is something good and interesting for selling some of the bitcoins that I hold then I would sell but if not and we are in a falling situation then I would love to keep on waiting.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:54:53 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

I check price BTC every day. I want to see exchange BTC!
stevegee58
Legendary

Activity: 916
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:56:15 PM

I use the Simple Bitcoin Widget app on my Android phone.  All day, every day.

You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: