Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:22:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you check Bitcoin price everyday?  (Read 9216 times)
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:09:41 AM

Sometimes yes and sometimes not. I will check the bitcoin price every day if it is active to trade. I think it's just a matter of personal interest. So I guess all traders will definitely check the price every day, because the trader has the interest to reap the profits.
I think it is pretty normal for me and yes I check the price of it daily and even 2 to 3 times a day. You can't just leave it after investing and check after 10 years as you've said. Gladly, its market value at this moment is continuously increasing giving bright future on the investors and their investment. Future seems so bright for Bitcoin that it will probably be more successful in the future
Drixy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

reading.......

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:35:02 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I am not the only one I guess.
Thats for sure man you might get tons of money if you just stick to that plan rooting for you man haha. Yeah you might not need to check it everyday and hope for the best of it.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:17:58 PM

Not everyday but I am quite updated about it's price .Price is very high at this time and it is increasing daily that's why it is in limelight .So there is no need for me to specially go and check the price .I automatically came to know about it through news or my friends.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Menuotares

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:28:48 PM

I rarely check bitcoin prices, even just about once a week. What i often do instead check price altcoin in trading whether it has gained profits or not.
Visualvery

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:48:39 PM

Yes, I am always interested to checking bitcoin prices every time i am opening this forum. Whereas before high like now, maybe only once a month i check the price.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:45:51 PM

I only check it once a week especially if I receive the signature campaign payments for the week.

Recently the price of BTC is always increasing everyday, so I think it will be a good idea to look for the price everyday especially if your about to sell some of your bitcoin you won't be late for the last dump.

P.S But no matter how we look at it, the price is not dropping to these days.
I check bitcoin price after every single hour because I’m investor here I know how price is important for me because if I did not check the price of bitcoin every day so I can’t take any step and price is very important for me because I’m holding bitcoin from profit and for that its price is very important for me when its price go high then I sell all my bitcoins and now I’m very in my life just because of bitcoin so price really matter here.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:59:03 AM

I check the price more than I'd like. I even wake up sometimes just to check my phone. It's very exhilarating especially when it makes BIG moves.  Grin
That’s the true devotion what you are doing is great because staying up to date is good thing and as we all know that prices rise in minutes and checking price daily and multiple time give you awareness to sell or buy at this moment and I think price if bitcoin is the mostly searched thing on the internet and all this show the strength of bitcoin that how wild it has gone in the last month of this year so keep you habit continued.
Lukas Tarantas

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:40:30 AM

I check the price of bitcoin and some other crypto currency several times per hour. The latest price jumps are simply amazing. We need to do something with speculators and market manipulators.

Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:03:19 AM

It's called tickeritis (from watching the ticker tape), it's not very healthy because you lose perspective from the bigger picture and it's very emotionally draining because short term movements can completely cloud your judgement and make you forget what was the intention of your investment to begin with.
This is very interesting, when I'm playing video games and for some reason I cannot finish the game in the same session, I write why I made some movements and what it is the purpose of a move I made and I think doing such a thing while trading may be a good idea to not lose sight of what we want.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:22:38 AM

I check the bitcoin price regularly and the bitcoin is very sensitive i am very curious about bitcoin. the price of the crypto market is very sensitive. the price is very sensitive to the market forces like demand and supply of this currency. in the past people were not that much aware of the bitcoin and its importance but in the current  scenario bitcoin is growing well.  i regularly check the prices of bitcoin to trade this currency.

lifengpu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:59:20 AM

I do a check every day, as my future capital depends on it and I'm very worried about it so I can do a check several times a day
alj024

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:41:18 PM

Of course, I checked many times the bitcoins price on coins.ph everyday. Because I want to check what is the current price and see if its going up or going down.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:32:15 AM

Yes of course need to check saving everyday samotimes almost 5x a day i check my bitcoin to make sure in good condition and i'm excited how i get profits in every checking my savings, but today sad to say bitcoin goes dump the price in the market, have many bitcoin hodler's are panicking, i think is because the holiday season so people cashing out their bitcoin and convert into fiat. I really believe bitcoin hit 20,000usd before end of the year.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:23:23 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

Yes i check the price of bitcoin in everyday in marketcap.Now i am not have more bitcoins but i have a idea to holding a bitcoin after few months.So i want to know whether i will invest some fiat to that it will give me profit or loss. But it is not suitable for the role of emotional characters. Because of its volatile. It can be pump and dump depend on their juncture.
Yes it’s very important to check bitcoin price for everyday because bitcoin price matter if you will not check the price of bitcoin so you can lose your money and I’m check the price of bitcoin after every single hour because I’m investor here and I know how bitcoin price is important for me and I have more than two years here to investing and believe me bitcoin giving me a very good profit it never give me lose in investment.
joshuaj

Activity: 224

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:26:26 PM

Good question, actually I checked bitcoin price at least once a day, and sometimes five times per day if the price fluctuated, haha

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:15:28 PM

I check bitcoins price every 30mins and to observe the flow of alts because i used to trade so when bitcoin dumo or pumps my holdings would have a bad effect or the alts will go dump a bit or a big one.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:00:11 PM

I check the price of bitcoin several times a day. I trade bitcoin at exchanges. And on the stock exchanges bitcoin. I have to watch the price!
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:55:56 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

Almost no one can help it I check the price several times everyday despite the fact I have not sold a single satoshi and I'm not planning to do it, but it is interesting to keep updated about all the things that happens in bitcoin so I see it as a hobby more than anything else.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:41:54 PM

With the current high bitcoin prices, it has grown my interest to always check bitcoin price every day, and excitement to see from the progress of bitcoin today, and i certainly hope it will continue for the next few years.
True in the past when the price did not moved much there was not incentive to look at the price everyday since you knew there was not going to be a lot of movement but that is no longer the case, every time I see the price it has moved hundreds of dollars in one direction or the other.
CryptoCurr

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:56:35 AM

Well, CoinMarketCap is my new Bible - I check it every day and keep on refreshing the page every few minutes later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: