Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you check Bitcoin price everyday?  (Read 9216 times)
henriquelb

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:01:46 AM

I think that most people consult with their cell phone or online every day the value of bitcoin.
since if you could invest a little money you want to know if it increases or decreases its value, as is happening lately
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:32:57 AM

Yes. I do check Bitcoin price several times a day. I just want to check the status of it because I want to have a hint of what will happend to my alt coin and to see if my investment grows or drops.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:57:43 AM

Many people here on this forum advised not to look everyday, because it's no use. That was a good advice for those who hodl for a longer period and don't want the stress of seeing the price go down. But nowadays everyone checks the Bitcoin price on a daily basis, because of the high volatility.

Advicerabi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:10:57 AM

Of course I checked the price every day and as a trader it is good to know the trend , what more if we do daily trading.
In addition to checking the price every day I also read news about bitcoin to add knowledge.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:44:09 AM

Since you've invested in Bitcoin it's better to check the price at least once in a week. You have invested for a minimum 5 years tenure so there's no logic in checking the prices on a daily basis. It's good to read news or get updates from any media or news papers about Bitcoin's is more than enough.

You may use https://coinmarketcap.com for checking the price.
Rodge182

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:46:13 AM

I think everyone of us who have invested in bitcoin will do a regular check on the price. I myself check the price almost 4 to 5 times per day. Better to know what your investment will be going.
btcmayumana

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:06:50 PM

Yes i do checking the price every day. At night after back from works usually i do checking crypto currency price chart on Coinmarketcap. I didn't buy many coins, but i'm very interesting about progress of this crypto currency either value and market cap on trading exchanges.
Visualvery

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:13:49 PM

No. Just occasionally. I don't need to check price bitcoin much less up to everyday. Because i am trader altcoin, whereas for bitcoin i wait its value above $25K.
prabhu

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:21:38 PM

Yes I am checking the bit coin price every morning and evening.I check not only the Bit coin price but the price of other alt coins.This can be understood by market conditions.

selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:13:08 PM

We should not need to check the price of the bitcoin in everyday because it will make us feel the fall from the sky into seven If knowing the price of the bitcoin with down, but I do it after 3 the next day, then we will not need to concerned about this. but if you are a trade should check the price of the bitcoin should focus everyday because every second is your chance.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:23:53 PM

I check the bitcoin price everyday at preev.com.
I don`t hold that much bitcoins,but it`s good to know more about the market trend.
It`s OK to check the price everyday,but it`s not OK if you panic when the price does down with around 100 USD.  Smiley

yes , I check the price of bitcoin everyday by an application called zebpay. There is an application called zebpay through which we can check the selling and buying price of bitcoin at any moment . Zebpay application is very good application through which we can also check the progress about the bitcoin price. Any one can use this application without any problem this application is simply need I'd only. The price of bitcoin is depend on the market value.
brascopck

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:39:05 PM

Yes i always check the price of bitcoin everyday, it's because i am a trader and also stored many coins. Not only bitcoin but other altcoins too, i usually check 5-10 times everyday on bitcoin price and other altcoins price. It's like a habit for me, to check the price.
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:12:33 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I am not the only one I guess.
If it lasts for 10 years I think less epektif better you follow the trading it will be much better, I almost every hour open it because I have followed the movement where at the time I buy and where I went on sale because it will accelerate the addition of the balance of money you. "Because my capital is very small, but now it's pretty big".
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

Of course I'm looking at the price every day since I have to be sure that the bitcoin price will not go down
CyNotes

Activity: 199

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:53:20 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I checked it everyday even though I don't have it. I want to be aware and updated on bitcoin. I check it the price before I sell my bitcoin. Awareness is learning process from time to time.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:06:27 PM

I check the bitcoin price everyday at preev.com.
I don`t hold that much bitcoins,but it`s good to know more about the market trend.
It`s OK to check the price everyday,but it`s not OK if you panic when the price does down with around 100 USD.  Smiley
Yeah everybody does that, I think every bitcoiner go to the coinmarketcap or coingecko to check the latest bitcoin and altcoins prices. Coinmarketcap has become the bible for bitcoiners from everywhere all over the world. Therefore, you are not the only one checking the bitcoin price daily we are many. 
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

Yes i do! Not only once a day instead every now and then🤣 how i wish i would just leave it there and and never open the app, but its hard to resist that feeling haha...the urge to open and check many times in a day. And i guess many bitcoiners felt the same, and i guess the ratio is 8 out 10 tempt to do the same😃
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:05:53 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

I do check the bitcoin price in my blockfolio.  I think even though you invest bitcoin and get profit after 5 years or 10 still you must check it because I know you knew that bitcoin is unpredictable hence, if you go easy on it then you might loss you invested coin. It is better for us to keep updated on bitcoin in order to make some countermeasure and prevent us from loss.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

Yes I do, not only Bitcoin price though. I do check my whole portfolio every day. Or to be honest once a day is a too small number - I do more likely check my portfolio (on blockfolio) around 5 times a day at least. Actually I know that this is not neccessary as Im holding my coins for a long time anyways and dips, corrections do not scare me and wont make me sell anything. So its just useless for me to stress myself with it, but it has become kind of a passion to follow the whole market movements.
Hiluxury Bitcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

I checked it everyday even though I don't have it. I want to be aware and updated on bitcoin. I check it the price before I sell my bitcoin. Awareness is learning process from time to time.
Right checking the price of bitcoin everyday is very important especially for investors or trader, so on the basis of checking the price they doing good profit.

--------------------Trustdice.win - Fair gaming platform built on blockchain technology--------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: