Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:38:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you check Bitcoin price everyday?  (Read 9216 times)
engrdaver

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:56:17 AM

Yes, I do. It is always good to be vigilant in your investments. Also, it can help you with your own projection of how the price moves. Checking daily will give you the idea when to hold and when to let go of the coins. It's always good to keep up with the trend.
PerLasz

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:13:35 PM

Honestly I wouldn't coz I haven't yet bitcoin. I just have an idea about the price but not always checking bitcoin price. I think it is embarrassing if to look bitcoin price everyday.
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:44:26 PM

naturally, I watch the price, because I try to buy it when prices fall to get the maximum benefit from buying and selling
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

I have to admit that I also almost daily check the bitcoin and crypto currency prices. Unfortunately the last few months were not funny, but I am confident that prices will increase again like they did 2017. Even though we are very well aware about crypto currencies, there are surely still a lot of people that do not. And that brings a huge growth potential in future.
JoshuaBlack1

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:45:49 PM

As a fan, enthusiast of the technology and worker in the space its unavoidable for me. Not that there is any reason to avoid checking everyday if its for research purposes and not because of worry about price fluctuations. I think this space is that fast moving you switch of at your peril.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1596
Merit: 785

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

As a fan, enthusiast of the technology and worker in the space its unavoidable for me. Not that there is any reason to avoid checking everyday if its for research purposes and not because of worry about price fluctuations. I think this space is that fast moving you switch of at your peril.
I check the price several times a day, not out of worrying about my investment/funds, just out of pure curiosity on how the market is progressing, while also checking other Cryptos that I may own.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:32:34 PM

the information in this cryptocurrency market is very important, we always need to update informations as soon as possible to deal with the fluctuation of market price, so everyday, i check the price of bitcoin and many altcoins to give out the solution to sell or buy if the market fluctuative drastically in the that day.

Golegard

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:45:22 PM

the information in this cryptocurrency market is very important, we always need to update informations as soon as possible to deal with the fluctuation of market price, so everyday, i check the price of bitcoin and many altcoins to give out the solution to sell or buy if the market fluctuative drastically in the that day.
True, it is good to be updated about the market price of bitcoin and all other cryptos. Not just for knowledge and information but because it will help us decide what to do next with our savings. There are hodlers who doesn't make checking the price their habit but will only set date and time to check. I think its because they doesn't want to be affected with the emotions that the fast-changing market brings.

Qwantoom

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

Yep, and I do it twice and sometimes thrice and more than that when I'm bored doing nothing.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:08:20 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I am not the only one I guess.
Yes I am, i always check the market chart at my blockchain wallet because i want to know the movement of bitcoin currency.  because I always waiting for the next pump of the bitcoin price.
CryptoBaxing

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:12:45 AM

I day time I check it every 10-15 minutes Smiley
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

So holding is just your main purpose. If that so, you can just hold your bitcoins there and wait until your desired date of withdrawal. For us traders, value of the coins, which varies from time to time are important and we should check it as frequent as possible. In this we should decide also whether to buy or to sell.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:56:18 AM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I do not see and monitor bitcoin prices every day, I only see bitcoin price when I before going to work and hard to leave for work because I only put sell orders and buy orders when I was working in the office. yes of course I hold bitcoin as long as I can even I use bitcoin as the safest place to store money in my opinion.
Snowys

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:00:56 AM

With the recent "crash" it was important for me to check several times a day since I have set my price at $6,000 to sell if things go wrong. Luckily it did not get close to that price, and I hope it won't ever.
Yes I check the price of bitcoin every day because it’s very important to know about the price and especially investors are also going to check the price of bitcoin if you will not check the price of bitcoin so you can lose here and I think price matter here without price you can buy or sell things and there are a lot of people who are checking the price of bitcoin after every hour be use they have invested in a very huge amount.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:24:01 AM

With the recent "crash" it was important for me to check several times a day since I have set my price at $6,000 to sell if things go wrong. Luckily it did not get close to that price, and I hope it won't ever.
Yes I check the price of bitcoin every day because it’s very important to know about the price and especially investors are also going to check the price of bitcoin if you will not check the price of bitcoin so you can lose here and I think price matter here without price you can buy or sell things and there are a lot of people who are checking the price of bitcoin after every hour be use they have invested in a very huge amount.
yes, I admit that I also check the bitcoin price every day, even almost every hour. I think it's a habit, so we do not miss when bitcoin prices go to the moon. well, there will be very many people who are ready to buy, or sell it.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

Of course, I check it daily a couple of times. Not just the Bitcoin price but the coins in which I have invested and other altcoins as well. I have a mobile application called Coin Stats.
northcoin2018

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:12:20 PM

i added a widget of my bitcoin wallet in my phone's homepage
but i don't have bitcoin now..Tongue
Me too:) but i always check the price to keep track of the market movement especially now. Im saving too to investment Once my savings is enough this is mainly why i check everyday to help me make a sound decision when i invests.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:35:33 PM

i added a widget of my bitcoin wallet in my phone's homepage
but i don't have bitcoin now..Tongue
Me too:) but i always check the price to keep track of the market movement especially now. Im saving too to investment Once my savings is enough this is mainly why i check everyday to help me make a sound decision when i invests.
If you want to sell Bitcoin, because you need money, how will you sell at the price that exists at the moment. But if you still have time left, then you have to go to the stock exchange in the morning, and in the afternoon, and in the evening, to see a more favorable course for Bitcoin .
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

I have the same problem like you I check the price 3-4 times in a day and at the same time look for news related to bitcoins. I am addicted to it but you need to relax if looking for long-term gain.  Wink
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

Since I'm using coins.ph for bills payment and e-loading services, I can always take a quick look on the price of  bitcoin everyday. And it has tempted me to buy little by little as the price drops. It help me anyways to invest more on BTC because I sometimes buy it when dropping gradually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: