Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: c4n10's Alt-Coin Creation Service - Cheaper Than Hazard's!!!  (Read 3540 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 09:27:39 PM

i vouch for shakezula over hazard. i'm not familiar with c4n10's work so i can't say about him. but shakezula is the man. if things don't work out with him, contact the user "muddafudda" he's top notch but be respectful. tell him r3wt sent you.

Man, muddafudda offered help (for a fee of course) but his name scared me away.

Is Shakezula better than muddafudda?  I'm paying more than what hazard charges and if I had a regular Job I wouldn't care but since I don't I just wanna make sure I get the best since I'm paying for it.

Shakezula has integrity I'll say that.  And that's harder to find than any talent, college degree or skill in the world.  So on that note, I'm sticking with Shakazula.

Thanks for the input though.

shakezula and muddafudda are both my friends. i hold them both in the same esteem. they both are extremely busy as they have developed quite a few coins and shakezula has a tendency to take over dead coins and resurrect them. i know he's busy resurrecting franko and hypercoin atm so you might want to contact muddafudda. let me be clear though, muddafudda is a very experienced programmer. you will get out of working with him what you put in, meaning don't go in with unrealistic expectations. he'll tell you straight up whats possible and what's not. be respectful and don't be pushy, these things can take as little as a few hours to as great as few weeks or more depending on how intricate and unique of a coin you want. its quite a bit of work just getting a coin off the ground, and there are many sleepless nights spend monitoring network hashrate and the irc channels for potential threats. best of luck.

r3wt

Thanks so much.  I'm not an a-hole developer wannabe.  I'm humbled csuse I'm a fish out of water here and I'm so greatful  to get help.

In fact the reason I hired Shakazula over c4n10 who is a lot cheaper was integrity.

I did a simple thing for Shakazula and answered a couple simple questions man and he sent me a reward or 10,000 DVC.

I have never turned away a newbie, an ugly rude habit very common on these boards, I try to help everyone but not no one has ever given given me a single tip for my help snd advice and frankly I never expected it.   But Shakazula did, and This says a lot about a man's character and honesty so as soon as I found out he can program he was the guy for me even though I'm tight with money and it's gonna cost me more.

If I don't have enough for the features I want - I will not cut this coin short and insult the very miners I'm trying to help, I'll borrow money or work some deal out with Shakazula.  When I do something I try my hardest to make the best I can with the resources and whatever talent and skills God has given me.  Unfortunately, those talents and skills don't involve any programming knowledge.  Ha!

To me, honesty and integrity is priceless.   Thanks to all who spoke up, most people these days are fearful to speak up for anyone and that's not right. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 10:11:50 PM

Pay me.  I even offer a support payment option. Pm me.

Hey, somebody backed your name up, but it was too late I went with another reputable guy. 

But tell me, What is a support payment option?

I went with someone else who also has a good name in this alt coin community and I think he's a programmer.

Let me be honest - the reason I didn't go with you was your screen name.  It's funny and I'd probably choose something similar in my 20's and even 30's before I got married.

But when dealing with strangers and you need to trust them with an idea which may be your only edge for a new coin or having to say, pay upfront - it's hard to do that when the counter party is muddafudda.  lol!

Lol...your name cracks me up but until this other guy vouched for you there was no way I could have really trusted you.  But you are my kind of person - not worried about what other people think and it's those guys that naturally revolt against the Status Quo, naturally take high but calculated risks, and tend to be the most creative and that's the kind of talent I need if I do launch a coin, creative, enigmatic openly outspoken and honest men.

I feel the guy I went with is exactly that kind of guy and you seem to be similar to him.  Wouldn't surprise me if you two are buddies.  Ha!

That said, I'm curious what your payment plan you mention is exactly cause I am relatively short on money.

Also, are you self taught or did you go to college.  Just curious - I've been blown away by self taught hackers.

Thanks again.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 10:18:37 PM

Pay me.  I even offer a support payment option. Pm me.

I feel the guy I went with is exactly that kind of guy and you seem to be similar to him.  Wouldn't surprise me if you two are buddies.  Ha!

you hang around here long enough, and everyone starts to become your friend and it's really like a big family, except for the scammers. they're like that relative that borrows your lawnmower and never returns it.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 10:34:27 PM

Pay me.  I even offer a support payment option. Pm me.

I feel the guy I went with is exactly that kind of guy and you seem to be similar to him.  Wouldn't surprise me if you two are buddies.  Ha!

you hang around here long enough, and everyone starts to become your friend and it's really like a big family, except for the scammers. they're like that relative that borrows your lawnmower and never returns it.

Ahahahhaahaaaa.  So true.   Mine leave the yard tools in the rain until they rust.

Hey, you said you're a programmer, right.  And I think you said or someone else said you know Shakazula.

I want to implement a reward system where 10% of all mined coins will go into a pool or a public wallet so everyone can see I'm not spending it and then (because this is a miners coin) the miners will decide the most fair way to distribute these free coins amongst themselves.  

Problem is Shakazula is running into a snag - coding this so 10% of the mined coins goes into a separate wallet is a problem.  And the only other option is a premine and I really want to avoid that as that's the biggest sign if a pump and dump.

Can you talk to him if you really are friends and see if the between the two of you maybe a solution can be found?  Anything but a premine and the wallet has to be public so people can clearly see the coins are there and they're there specifically for the miners.

I really want to add this feature to further help the average, new and small miners who can't catch a break in such a tough industry that keeps getting more and more difficult.  This 10% would be a leveling factor and it would be for everyone even the rich, but the the poor, being a flat (across the board) reward system, would mean a lot more on a % relative basis for the smaller miner.

This coin can help miners so much at least in my mind, especially if you knew the aspects of the VGB protocol which makes a coin mineable, more rewarding and fun even as the difficulty approaching infinity.  

Please look into it if you know Shakazula pretty well and please keep the details on the down low and if I can pay you something I will I'm just on a very strict budget right now since I'm not working a regular job.  

Thanks a lot, muddafudda.  Lol.....that just doesn't sound right.  Ha!

r3wt

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 10:38:42 PM

Pay me.  I even offer a support payment option. Pm me.

I feel the guy I went with is exactly that kind of guy and you seem to be similar to him.  Wouldn't surprise me if you two are buddies.  Ha!

Ahahahhaahaaaa.  So true.   Mine leave the yard tools in the rain until they rust.

Hey, you said you're a programmer, right.  And I think you said or someone else said you know Shakazula.

I want to implement a reward system where 10% of all mined coins will go into a pool or a public wallet so everyone can see I'm not spending it and then (because this is a miners coin) the miners will decide the most fair way to distribute these free coins amongst themselves.  

Problem is Shakazula is running into a snag - coding this so 10% of the mined coins goes into a separate wallet is a problem.  And the only other option is a premine and I really want to avoid that as that's the biggest sign if a pump and dump.

Can you talk to him if you really are friends and see if the between the two of you maybe a solution can be found?  Anything but a premine and the wallet has to be public so people can clearly see the coins are there and they're there specifically for the miners.

I really want to add this feature to further help then average, new and small miner who can't catch a break in such a tough industry that keeps getting more and more difficulty.  This 10% would be a leveling factor and it would be for everyone even the rich, but the the poor, a flat reward system would mean a lot more on a % relative basis.

This coin can help miners so much at least in my mind, especially if you knew the aspects of the VGB protocol which makes a coin mineable, rewarding and fun even with the difficulty going to infinity.  

Please look into it if you know Shakazula pretty well and please keep the details on the down low and if I can pay you something I will I'm just on a very strict budget right now since I'm not working a regular job.  

Thanks a lot, muddafudda.  Lol.....that just doesn't sound right.  Ha!

i got about 4 or 5 sentences in and i already see a problem. its impossible(as far as i know but shake and mudda would know more about it) because there is no way to pregenerate an address prior to mining the genesis block. what you could do however, is mine the genesis block then immediately stop and create an address. then, enter your bits of code for your 10% system and recompile and distribute that client. it might work. my knowledge is to limited to know, but shake and mudd probably will

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 10:41:53 PM

i got about 4 or 5 sentences in and i already see a problem. its impossible(as far as i know but shake and mudda would know more about it) because there is no way to pregenerate an address prior to mining the genesis block. what you could do however, is mine the genesis block then immediately stop and create an address. then, enter your bits of code for your 10% system and recompile and distribute that client. it might work. my knowledge is to limited to know, but shake and mudd probably will.

[Quote:/

I don't really understand what you're saying but its similar to what Shakazula said.  So you're saying basically premine 10% of the coins and out them in a viewable public wallet, right.

That would be the most simple way but I hate the idea of premining cause all pump and dumpers have done that.  There had to be a way to do this and still have people trust that you're not trying to scam them.  Man!!!

iamrickrock

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 10:45:28 PM

Not trying to be an ass but if you release a coin with 10% going into a "miners fund" it will be raked over the coals and will die. That is way too much to take from the miners who use their equipment and electricity. There was another coin that attempted something like this, I believe it was Quantumcoin.

Even a 10% pre-mine would be way too much of a pre-mine and the coin will die. Just saying.

One thing you could do is use Quantumcoin's source and work from there but like I told the developer of that coin, 0.5% would be "reasonable".

There is also another problem you may come across if you take this route and I have come across this issue with having too many transactions in a single wallet which causes the client to come to a crawl after about 15K transactions. So, if you take a 0.5% cut from every block mined you will build up to 15K transactions very quickly, so watch for that.

r3wt

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 10:47:15 PM

i got about 4 or 5 sentences in and i already see a problem. its impossible(as far as i know but shake and mudda would know more about it) because there is no way to pregenerate an address prior to mining the genesis block. what you could do however, is mine the genesis block then immediately stop and create an address. then, enter your bits of code for your 10% system and recompile and distribute that client. it might work. my knowledge is to limited to know, but shake and mudd probably will.

[Quote:/

I don't really understand what you're saying but its similar to what Shakazula said.  So you're saying basically premine 10% of the coins and out them in a viewable public wallet, right.

That would be the most simple way but I hate the idea of premining cause all pump and dumpers have done that.  There had to be a way to do this and still have people trust that you're not trying to scam them.  Man!!!

ummm.... you need to write out a detailed break down of your premine, and calculate the percentage of the total coins your currency will be. be honest and straight up. if you decide to keep 20,000 coins for yourself, just put it on the list. "20k for me". For example, my coin that released recently "Nanotokens" had a premine of 500k, with my share being 24,500. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242491.0 people still mine it and its going strong despite a few hiccups here and there. you can do a premine as long as you are honest and not over extravagant or greedy. as a personal suggestion, i'd recommend spreading a great deal of the premine around to the people who help you build the coin and the early adopters, as they are less likely to dump than a coin hopper will be. if you have the best intentions it will probably work out in the end. but if you premine 500k and tell people you premined 200k, they are gonna catch you in a lie and your coin will be done. Many have lied about their premines and as soon as you are caught 99.9% of the time your coin is dead.

Vivisector999

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 10:48:34 PM

Lol, Vlad maybe you should watch this vid.  That's what I think of when I saw the name Muddafudda.   Lol, maybe he's just a big Psy fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASO_zypdnsQ

And yeah I have been telling him for the longest time to drop the 10% pool.  It's only going to break the coin.  He seems to believe a majority of the coins out there are taking far greater amounts.  At least we got him away from the 50% he was originally going to take.  Still not sure how the 1% extra to pay the developer is going to work out for him.

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 11:07:22 PM

!!!

ummm.... you need to write out a detailed break down of your premine, and calculate the percentage of the total coins your currency will be. be honest and straight up. if you decide to keep 20,000 coins for yourself, just put it on the list. "20k for me". For example, my coin that released recently "Nanotokens" had a premine of 500k, with my share being 24,500. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242491.0 people still mine it and its going strong despite a few hiccups here and there. you can do a premine as long as you are honest and not over extravagant or greedy. as a personal suggestion, i'd recommend spreading a great deal of the premine around to the people who help you build the coin and the early adopters, as they are less likely to dump than a coin hopper will be. if you have the best intentions it will probably work out in the end. but if you premine 500k and tell people you premined 200k, they are gonna catch you in a lie and your coin will be done. Many have lied about their premines and as soon as you are caught 99.9% of the time your coin is dead.

Thanks for the advice.

I don't want to premine even 1 coin for myself and I wouldn't lie about it.  Look over my 3 months of posts and you won't find one lie.

I'm very happy with 1% and I can't believe som people hate on such a low amount given most devs use various schemes to get way more.

So what about 10% or its all intended to give back to the miners per their wishes and their choices.  I wouldn't decide where these coins would go but the miners since this is their coin.

If not what's the problem, the premine, lack of trust in me?  Can I premine it and put all the coins in the wallet of a third party - a person everyone here trusts?  I'm willing to do anything to prove this is not a pump and dump and the 10% is for the miners and not for me.

Or is it good enough to premine and out it in a public wallet anyone can watch and be it for miners.  Plenty of coins have done this - freicoin or feathercoin put 80% in a wallet for charity yet they haven't given a penny away.  Yet people bought it and the miners only get 20%. 

My plan is way more generous and I'd expect to give most of those coins away in the first few months or as fast as miners determine the best way for them.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 11:11:50 PM

Lol, Vlad maybe you should watch this vid.  That's what I think of when I saw the name Muddafudda.   Lol, maybe he's just a big Psy fan.

And yeah I have been telling him for the longest time to drop the 10% pool.  It's only going to break the coin.  He seems to believe a majority of the coins out there are taking far greater amounts.  At least we got him away from the 50% he was originally going to take.  Still not sure how the 1% extra to pay the developer is going to work out for him.

50%?  Lol, are you talking about me?

It was 25% and that was when I thought it was $10,000 just to launch the coin.  And lets face it, 1% is a joke, most coins pay out way more via clever schemes which you guys have obviously not caught on to yet.

My 1% is fully transparent and there's no way that's a lot given every dev takes way more.  And unlike most devs, except maybe devcoin, the first goal here is the miner while most new coins' main goal is enriching the few guys launching it.  1% is peanuts, its nothing unless the coin really takes off which is no guarantee and if it does take off my 1% is nothing compared to the 99% of the masses, the miners.

Let's stay real here. 

r3wt

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 11:28:25 PM

It was 25% and that was when I thought it was $10,000 just to launch the coin.  And lets face it, 1% is a joke, most coins pay out way more via clever schemes which you guys have obviously not caught on to yet.

My 1% is fully transparent and there's no way that's a lot given every dev takes way more.  And unlike most devs, except maybe devcoin, the first goal here is the miner while most new coins' main goal is enriching the few guys launching it.  1% is peanuts, its nothing unless the coin really takes off which is no guarantee and if it does take off my 1% is nothing compared to the 99% of the masses, the miners.

Let's stay real here. 

so you complain that no one will help you, then you slap them in the face and insult the devs of various coins. not doing yourself any favors here buddy. not all coins are launched to enrich the few guys launching it. you can tell the serious coins apart from the prentenders pretty easily. pretender coins have problems that never get fixed, the dev's bail after dumping their coins on the exchange, and no one continues mining it. lots of good coins out there still.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 11:50:50 PM

Let's stay real here. 

so you complain that no one will help you, then you slap them in the face and insult the devs of various coins. not doing yourself any favors here buddy. not all coins are launched to enrich the few guys launching it. you can tell the serious coins apart from the prentenders pretty easily. pretender coins have problems that never get fixed, the dev's bail after dumping their coins on the exchange, and no one continues mining it. lots of good coins out there still.

I was only talking about the money aspect.  Cause its upsetting to see any normal person suggest 1% is a lot.

I was thinking of coins like freicoin which keeps 80% and nobody knows what charity it's for or when? Ripple, 100 Billion with insider keeping 50 Billion.  IxCoin, who premined 20% of the coin.

And the list goes on.  So why is the truth insulting?  I personally don't care, they (devs) can make all the money they want, they deserve it, I just hate it when someone compares my 1% and calls it excessive even though there's so many coins with massive profits compared to my 1%.

I would just like some credit for trying to do something here where the number 1 goal is not profits.  That's not a lot to ask for, just some honesty.

r3wt

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 12:12:03 AM

Let's stay real here. 

I was only talking about the money aspect.  Cause its upsetting to see any normal person suggest 1% is a lot.

I was thinking of coins like freicoin which keeps 80% and nobody knows what charity it's for or when? Ripple, 100 Billion with insider keeping 50 Billion.  IxCoin, who premined 20% of the coin.

And the list goes on.  So why is the truth insulting?  I personally don't care, they (devs) can make all the money they want, they deserve it, I just hate it when someone compares my 1% and calls it excessive even though there's so many coins with massive profits compared to my 1%.

I would just like some credit for trying to do something here where the number 1 goal is not profits.  That's not a lot to ask for, just some honesty.

i'm not saying you don't have a point, because you do, but its best to just ignore the haters. they will come out early and often and then at the first glimpse of promise they see from your coin they will be on it like mudflies on cow shit. i'm not sure what % 500k is of 80 million, but its probably something like .76% i took, and its like .01% when you factor in what my actual keep is after bounties. i'm not trying to hear your argument, because frankly it doesn't matter at this point. i'm just trying to help you cover your bases. again, best of luck

r3wt

dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 12:40:20 AM

lol, selling the service there. Did you guys read fisheater's post on how to make alt coin? just follow the steps, it's so easy, I can make a new one in 2 hrs.  Grin
r3wt

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 12:58:10 AM

lol, selling the service there. Did you guys read fisheater's post on how to make alt coin? just follow the steps, it's so easy, I can make a new one in 2 hrs.  Grin

yeah, because we all know thats a totally complete guide  Roll Eyes

worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 01:03:00 AM

any idea where is the link?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 01:18:53 AM

yeah, because we all know thats a totally complete guide  Roll Eyes

Hold on, you have your own coin or you've launched a coin?  Are you a programmer?  TIA.

Thanks for the advice by the way.

I'm trying so hard to create a coin which really helps the little guy while also rewarding the big guy which is not easy to do but I found the special feature just for that I think and in return I only ask 1% and I get so much hate from the very miners this new coin would really help.

It bothers me so much I'm ready to just quit.  Or maybe these haters are working for other coins and they don't want competition.

I wish I can find just one programmer to help me out cause I'm convinced such a coin would flourish cause it genuinely caters to the miner while making mining better for everyone.

I'm starting to feel hopeless.

r3wt

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 01:37:14 AM

Hold on, you have your own coin or you've launched a coin? 

yes

thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242491.0

Are you a programmer?  TIA.

thats a broad term, but if you are asking if i'm a c++ programmer, no i am not. i don't have enough experience or good enough working knowledge of the language to do anything other than modify/compile existing code. however i do php, css, html, js, etc.

I'm trying so hard to create a coin which really helps the little guy while also rewarding the big guy which is not easy to do but I found the special feature just for that I think and in return I only ask 1% and I get so much hate from the very miners this new coin would really help.

It bothers me so much I'm ready to just quit.  Or maybe these haters are working for other coins and they don't want competition.

I wish I can find just one programmer to help me out cause I'm convinced such a coin would flourish cause it genuinely caters to the miner while making mining better for everyone.

I'm telling you to contact muddafudda, he worked me through creating my own coin, even offering insight to my mistakes throughout the whole process. shakezula initially took on my offer as i was having problems when it came time to compile on windows. he ended up getting busy with more pertinent issues on his own coins, and muddafudda took over the project and made quick work of it. he's also been helpful for support. if you want a coin, he's your guy.

Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 03:31:01 AM

Hold on, you have your own coin or you've launched a coin? 

yes

thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242491.0

Are you a programmer?  TIA.

thats a broad term, but if you are asking if i'm a c++ programmer, no i am not. i don't have enough experience or good enough working knowledge of the language to do anything other than modify/compile existing code. however i do php, css, html, js, etc.

I'm telling you to contact muddafudda, he worked me through creating my own coin, even offering insight to my mistakes throughout the whole process. shakezula initially took on my offer as i was having problems when it came time to compile on windows. he ended up getting busy with more pertinent issues on his own coins, and muddafudda took over the project and made quick work of it. he's also been helpful for support. if you want a coin, he's your guy.

I can vouch for that, he's helping me un fuck a coin, right now lol

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: