Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: corruption and education  (Read 3090 times)
anonyme69

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:53:37 PM

what kind of people are more corrupted? Educated or Uneducated.. i think you know better. Education should be the the prime source to establish morality and responsibility against the corruption. But why the 80% [i think] of total corruption is happened among the literate people?

Education Better all time (not mean government Studies ) you must learn every day till died Because learn is Super power
TigerWoodRT

Activity: 84
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:06:59 PM

what kind of people are more corrupted? Educated or Uneducated.. i think you know better. Education should be the the prime source to establish morality and responsibility against the corruption. But why the 80% [i think] of total corruption is happened among the literate people?

I agree that corruption is the simplest greed, has nothing to do with education) Of course, people who have a good education, it is easier for them and make corruption)) But I will focus on greed Tongue

Lucas*

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:15:22 PM

Corruption is all about mentality and morality , whe can't say it's dépend with educated or not educated person . the éducation guide person to know things and it help to the knowledge and ne able to know what's wrong and what's right . but when a person is a corrupt in it's mind , hé can do bas things and hé don't mind. Son we can say corruption depend with education.
crypcoinmonster

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:33:17 PM

This is objective. A person's opinions regarding this matter is based on the perspective of his/her environment, history, experiences, and other related factors.

If you grew up with bad educators, mixed with fact that you are around the same mentality, then surely that will be your opinion.

I honestly see literacy as an important factor for understanding. Not schooling, but learning, is important
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:42:35 PM

It really depends, people who tend to gain power becomes corrupted, I really think even if you are educated or not, when you gain power over something, you will become corrupted or greedy.
onethefo

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:47:41 PM

More education, know more, then for the sake of corruption will be
inoymuninoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:23:04 PM

I think corrupt people are those who uneducated, because if you are educated person you have nothing to do but the good things that no one can be hurt.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:12:49 PM

It doesn’t really matter, educated or uneducated. If a person is really greedy, his or her educational attainment does not justify his or her acts. He or she corrupts simply because he is bad and greedy.
alaeddine1azer

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:20:03 PM

corruption has nothing to do with education in almost all of cases..
Corruption is related to greed .. it's a totally natural human instinct
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:13:13 PM

While being educated should make us more knowledgeable and supposedly wiser, it is sad to say that sometimes it does the opposite. Currently, morality is not really being taught or focused in schools thus the students grow doing whatever they want. What sometimes happens is that our intelligence is used in creating new ways of corrupting ourselves.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:44:35 PM

We as western nations need to stop big donations to a political party ..

Like Bernie Sanders said $25 dollar or £25 Pounds donation MAX and that way who will do anything as a bribe for 25 DOLLARS Wink..

Plus my rule any politician needs to show their bank accounts for 10 years after they leave office that way no contract robbing or favours ..

WE NEED TO STOP THESE LEECHES  Angry Angry..

I cannot stand POLITICIANS .But still is a few who are worth their weight in gold..

If you landed on a desert island with 10 people would you elect a leader to tell you how he thinks you should live OR do you elect a leader to tell the leader how you want to live?..

See politicians HATE the thought we tell them how the world should be ..
They think that their way is the right way..

And if you let a politician let him think we should all live by they way he thinks then guess what he will think he deserves a better life than you..

Never ever let politicians think that their way is the right way ..

You elect a leader to do what the masses wants not what he wants..

The politicians say the people are becoming populist ..

What so you don't like the idea that people tell a politician how and what we need?..

YOU POLITICIANS ..

If the masses are populism you politicians are TWATISM ..NOW FUCK OFF..

You are money grabbing scum bags who talk shit for a living because your so lazy to get a proper job Grin..

You are TWATISM we the masses are populism  Grin..

WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO STOP THIS CRAZY POLITICAL LAWS..

We need to change the way politicians get paid and how they get funded.. Grin Grin
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:10:26 AM

Corruption happens not just by educated or uneducated people, because corruption can happen because anyone who has the opportunity to make a lot of money will not give up on it. Corruption occurs when one person has too much money from an organization's budget to retreat and try to take a lot of money in an extremely greedy way.

rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:59:15 AM

In corruption it is not important if you are eduacated or not because it is in the attitude of the person but educated are more capable of doing unethical things because they know how to hide what they are doing.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:08:07 AM

corruption isnt about educated or not dude, its about ur faith. do u believe that corruption is the same criminal with  rob? do u believe if u doing corruption u will harm everyone? if u have believe doing corruption is a bad behavior u willn't do that. but the problem is, there's many people know that doing corruption is a bad behavior but they still doing that. education is nothing without action. u know, but u not doing something its same as bullshit. so thats happen to people who have doing corruption. they know corruption is bad, but they still doing that.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:58:02 AM

Vietnam is currently experiencing too much corruption. The larger the position, the more the people. I do not blame education completely, but partly because of human greed. They have lost the virtue of looking at the money first. The health minister sells counterfeit medicines.
malachi_38tr@viS

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:39:42 AM

mostly educated persons only taking corruption. generally both are taking but compare to uneducated educated people had authority they have to settle in business, politics, office, government and private and other sectors. so in this way they want to earn more money so for that reason they want to earn money in any way. really now a days what happening educated people brain and why they are thinking like that seriously its very saddest issue.
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:49:36 AM

I think corruption does not depend on wether you're educated or not it's in the person itself the kind of person he is, how he was raise up by their parents, and how was he was being formed in the kind of environment he has, if he was raise up to be a person of worth and value he will have integrity that even if he is the midst of corrupt company if it's not really his personality he wouldn't associate with their dirty works.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:51:17 AM

sometimes those who are well educated person they are those who are most corrupted, they are intelligent enough that they seems not obvious because they look dignified and well respected and behave but the truth is, they have hidden agenda in all their project, they manipulated everything to suit in to their desires and when they get caught they blame it to much weaker and innocent person to escape punishment.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:00:53 PM

we cant tell thing to be right on that way, but let me lay my perspective !
educated people are ones who are intelligent and most of the time are the officials in the government! but the thread was shred even before they camme! thjeir parents and relatives are ones corrupt and they are just covering the crimes and starting to commit corruption too! it is the money that they waant but not at all! some un educated people and from the poor side of the economy are the one who has dignity and braveness to fight crimes in the government! but they are alone and powerless (money) they are being down all the time they want to throw a punch and ended  corrupt in the future !
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:23:38 PM

I think educated people are most likely to be corrupt (not all of them).Educated people can find ways on how to put money in their pocket.They know a lot of things - process,law,money laundering, smuggling etc. They can make they way around and can manipulate people by means of power. Uneducated people are blunt and easy to predict.No wonder they are the first one to get caught when thing go.side ways.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: