Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:18:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: corruption and education  (Read 3082 times)
ichijo_27

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

People who are educated is more currupt. Why ? Is it because they look down to those who are not educated, they blamed, they fooled them because people who are not educated didn't know anything but to follow those who are educated.
chickenjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

For the corruption many peoples now are corrupt.the people that educated are the most corrupt on my country also the peoples have a place for the politics every time they will make a project until they cannot finish but the money is complete they corrupt already them so thats why they cant corrupt.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:49:00 PM

I think corruption can be associated with education. Why? Because (1) Educators - some educators of educational institution corrupt ideas and concepts from their learners. They impart twisted knowledge to their students and they did not let the students think critically about issues in society including corruption by brainwashing pupils' mind. (2) Educated People - They took advantage to those who aren't educated. They use what they have learned in a very negative and wrong way. Lastly, (3) the uneducated people - they became 'ignorant' in the sense that they are being fooled and they believe that they are fools but the truth is not. They believe that they cannot do anything about it because of their status but in fact, they can do something about corruption.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
sathi7890

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:57:33 PM

Corruption does not depend on Educated or Uneducated people, it is about morality. We can see, there are many educated people do this bad attitude. Is educated people certainly assure that they won't corruption?  I don't think that. Talking about corruption is about morality. Morality can be build by establishing good education from early age. It can be started as early as possible. By building up morality, it will help people to against corruption.
Although corruption is a global trend, advanced democratic States have been able to prove that there is no substitute for corruption to make governance and rule law meaningful. Development of the country, poverty alleviation, establishment of human rights, rule of law, institutionalization of democracy, good governance and corruption is one the toughest obstacles in overall positive social change.
Hsorif75

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

Education spine of the nation. The only education is a nation
May take the overall development path forward. Only
Country by bridge, flyer or metro rail
The overall development is not possible.
But our education system is almost destroyed
On the verge Free textbooks worth hundreds of dollars
Distribution and increasing the number is almost hundred percent pass rate
By showing our authorities the education system
Fourth of praise The education system of the country is currently underway
The most corrupt!
The whole education system has become a business now.
The most frightening thing is that our children-
Teenagers know that their teachers
Increase the number of exams in exchange for money, please
Even if you pass or pass before the exam
The questions are leaked. These are corruption.Countrymen hope that the nation is very important
ACC to complete the system of corruption from corruption
Campaign against corrupt teachers in the country
Run the billions of billions of students of the country
Stand by the guardian.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:56:40 AM

I think corruption will not fall on people whose educated or not. Corruption will always be the result of your inner motive in some things. If you just put up a show of being a good person and be a different one when you're already in place then corruption will follow. Corruption is the result of greed of money and getting your ambition through a short way.

ETHenthusiast

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

what kind of people are more corrupted? Educated or Uneducated.. i think you know better. Education should be the the prime source to establish morality and responsibility against the corruption. But why the 80% [i think] of total corruption is happened among the literate people?

I think it's much more circumstantial than just educated vs. uneducated.
My first impulse was to say "uneducated" (because educated have the ability and knowledge to solve any issue without participating in the corruption).
But then I counter-argued myself: educated people can be found often on the receiving end of the corruption (aka getting bribes because they hold the positions).
My thought is: it heavily depends on the society they live in, rather than on educational level. To exemplify: a Danish person without any education is less likely to get involved in the corruption than Venezuelan person with PhD degree (per World corruption index, Denmark has least corruption, and Venezuela is among the most corrupted countries).
cryptowin1

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:25:18 PM

Education is a fundamental human right and a major driven of human and economic development. it strengthens personal integrity and shapes the societies in which we live. since education typically comprises 30 - 50 percent of a country;s budget, it is critically prone to corruption, from national education ministries to local schools and universities.
hadayetullah350

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

Corruption is an incurable society disease. it is very difficult to find out when and why someone is corrupt.Avarice is the main cause of corruption. Limitless demand  of the people is another cause of corruption. Besides this, economic insolvency, ambiguity of laws, unemployment, political instability, lack of patriotism are the main causes of corruption. And  Education means  to develop ones mind  through formal learning in different institutions.It helf to develop a person mentally and intellectually. It help on to meet challenges. By true  education we mean the co_ordinated education through which one can a lot individually and socially.It does not necessarily mean the type of education to pass the examinations with credit and get good jobs only.
Jaysleek

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:23:53 PM

Well it depends on the kind of corruption, corruption in today's world is like a child that grows daily. Corruption is everywhere,  in a party,  if you don't know anyone you can't get a spoon of rice or soup,  in an institution,even if you get the best grades in your examination maybe Jamb UTME or WAEC,  you can't get admission without giving some thing.  Even during some voters registration process,  if you barely know someone there or don't have something to offer, you would sit for hours, sometimes days before the form reach you. Educated or uneducated,  corruption begins in one's mindset.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:42:10 AM

what kind of people are more corrupted? Educated or Uneducated.. i think you know better. Education should be the the prime source to establish morality and responsibility against the corruption. But why the 80% [i think] of total corruption is happened among the literate people?
Corruption depends on a person and to a politician, if a person has a good deed for his community then he/she will do the right thing for his/her community. We cannot control their mind but we better choose the right person when it comes to voting a person in politics. Most politics are corrupt and we cannot deny that fact.
_Gajah

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

"corruption of state money"
Learned people do it often because they have the idea that many of the fools he leads, so that it appears in the middle of leadership.
Indeed at the beginning did not have such intentions but after seeing great opportunities he will surely fall too ..
thoerz18

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

Corruption continues to prevail in various modes, since corrupt behavior is not eroded from its roots, so corruption continues to prevail. Education is the place most responsible for the root of corruption, because in education as the formation of character like honesty.
BatuNissan

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

the answer to that question is twofold, ie seen from the biological and socio-anthropological grounds. from a biological basis, human beings have to be educated / educated because basically humans are born powerless. Unlike the case with animals, like a cow that can walk after a few minutes of birth by his mother.
One_eben

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

Corruption refers to stealing and embezzling funds of an organization or a group. Corruption has ruin the life of many organizations and states. Majority of these people who found themselves in this act are literate but they indulge in this act. Education on the other hand enlightens an individual and helps one to do things and do it well. This means education can make one more corrupt. However, if people are taught the effect of corruption on society then they can desist from the act.
nadim_m33095

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

Education is one of the fundamental human right and a major driver of human and economic development. It accentuates personal integrity and structure of the societies in which we live. Since education typically comprises 20-30 percent of a country’s budget, it is  critically prone to corruption, from national education ministries to local schools and universities.Stolen resources from education budgets mean overcrowded classrooms and crumbling schools, or no schools at all. Books and supplies are sometimes sold instead of being given out freely. Schools and universities also ‘sell’ school places or charge unauthorised fees, forcing students (usually girls) to drop out. Teachers and lecturers are appointed through family connections, without qualifications.The end result is limited access to and poor quality of education, and a social acceptance of corruption through a corrupted education system.
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:54:44 PM

Educated people tend to have a high I.Q but less E.Q, while people who are less educated have high E.Q and low I.Q which means that uneducated people tend to more for the society rather than corrupting the minds and money of the people involve. Are you getting it? But because of corruption, less educated people are also adopting the mind set of the people who are corrupt. Because of it, less people who are not corrupt are loosing, and corrupt people are gaining more population than the other. Because of power and money, they tend to become corrupt. Over powering others are really kinda fun but let's think of the future and the society.
Degeneral002

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:29:51 PM

It's really a pity, gone are the days when education was a true test of knowledge and when someone graduate from school you'll attest to the fact that it's his/her grade but today it's no more like that. Student of now a days no more situp to study rather look for money to sort their lecturers for marks upgrade, and some lecturers ask girls for sex in other to pass them in their courses and this is purely corruption in our education system and if care and proper measures is not put in place to handle this cankerworm that's eating deep into our education then I can assure you we won't have adequate competent leaders tomorrow to handle this our country well.
sakib12121012

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

Corruption is not educated-illiterate, because those who are corrupt do not have morals and they are out of humanity. I thing those who are corrupt, they are never good people, they harm only humans and later their children are also walking along the path of corruption. And educated people do other good thoughts before then and then think of themselves well. So, always express corruption and educated own morality and mind.
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:40:07 PM

Corruption and education are polar opposites of each other so the people who do corruption do not want others to be educated cause then they’ll be a threat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: