Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:12:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RPX Red Pulse ICO was over in minutes  (Read 861 times)
MelG (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:27:42 PM

Hey,

Did anyone here participate on RPX ICO? It was over in 4 minutes after opening the investment gap to 50000 USD per user. I also send my coins in but, didn't receive any tokens. Did someone manage to receive tokens on the second round of the ICO (50000 USD GAP)?
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:30:48 PM

While possible, I always find these things hard to believe. Like there has to be some artificial volume there.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:34:08 PM

Hey,

Did anyone here participate on RPX ICO? It was over in 4 minutes after opening the investment gap to 50000 USD per user. I also send my coins in but, didn't receive any tokens. Did someone manage to receive tokens on the second round of the ICO (50000 USD GAP)?

I got in the 1st hour buy...but no luck on the 2nd.  I turned in mine seconds after the 2nd hour BUT I used their countdown clock as a reference which I thought was 18 seconds fast so I may have submitted too early.  I should have played it safe and turned it in matching the world clock.
MelG (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:08:06 PM

I matched mine with world clock and participated exactly in correct time. I was in the NEO block 1445025 with around 3200 other people who followed RPX team's instructions and tried to claim coins at that time. The result was the most people did not get their RPX coins and it might take weeks to get the NEO back (according to RPX team).

I saw hundreds of people raging on their Twitter and Reddit pages. This is definitely a PR nightmare for them. They should have organized this much better and make the procedure idiot proof. I hope they will at least take some responsibility over this and compensate a percentage of the RPX people tried to buy to them. I think people would be happy if they got at least some RPX from the second round and rest refunded as soon as possible.
Analogplutonium

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:05:00 PM

I matched mine with world clock and participated exactly in correct time. I was in the NEO block 1445025 with around 3200 other people who followed RPX team's instructions and tried to claim coins at that time. The result was the most people did not get their RPX coins and it might take weeks to get the NEO back (according to RPX team).

I saw hundreds of people raging on their Twitter and Reddit pages. This is definitely a PR nightmare for them. They should have organized this much better and make the procedure idiot proof. I hope they will at least take some responsibility over this and compensate a percentage of the RPX people tried to buy to them. I think people would be happy if they got at least some RPX from the second round and rest refunded as soon as possible.

+1

That was definitely poor communication from their part. At least they could have provided a timer for round 2 on their homepage. I just hope to get back my neo quickly and if they want to get out of this without negative pr then some small compensation along the refund would be appreciated.
Analogplutonium

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:08:22 PM

While possible, I always find these things hard to believe. Like there has to be some artificial volume there.

Everybody was able to contribute 1000$ at maximum in the first hour and it was sold out at least 70% by then. Then after 1 hour (with some delay  Angry Angry Angry ) the cap was opened up until 50k $ per person and it was probably sold out in 1-2 blocks. If not for the delay and all transations that were exactly on time not accepted for the token sale,  it would have sold out after 1-2 minutes. the cap was at 15 mln $. they probably got 3x that amount in those 7-8 minutes the sale lasted because of all the too early transactions. I hope they make it a priority to send back asap.
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:41:02 PM

red pulse is in the social media market like steemit and investfeed!

ico ended quickly because on NEO platform! WOW
Pd64

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:53:40 PM

I was in the 2nd hour block that missed out as well.
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:55:55 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 04:57:16 PM by Gorgeous011235

Too bad they closed the whitelist so soon...didn't make it to sign up  Cry
I will try to buy some on the very first day of launch on the dex.
Think it's the biggest chinese ICO ever made and chineses want to invest in crypto
besides what happened recently with the ICO bans from the central bank.
So i think RPX can go to the moon very soon  Wink

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:59:03 PM

Hope price will drop down as most project do this after ico...to let me buy it too  Smiley

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:07:12 PM

Wow, this is a very good result. It shows how much interest people in projects based on NEO, even though the events in China.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:10:38 PM

sounds like a decentralised trustless project in the making lol

MelG (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:31:40 PM

Can someone please confirm (with solid evidence) if they got tokens from the 2nd round of ICO? Please confirm the NEO block your transfer went in too to help us to understand what went wrong.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: