Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:32:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ATM increasing at rapid rate.... update  (Read 1042 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:16:16 PM

In my city, there was 62 bitcoin machines in June. Now there is 92 ATM machines around the city. Crazy.
In 2013-2014, there was 3 machines.

I am so happy and its a great news for you , you're lucky, I wish our government start working on cryptocurrencies and build many ATM machines so the bitcoin users gaining some benefits from it. Also it can save our times and our personal info by providing the bank info name phone number etc to the buyer .
I am also very hopeful about my government will also start working on crypto currencies and will implement the bitcoin ATMs in my country which will be very beneficial for the people for example they will easily transact their money if needed anywhere and anytime without sharing their personal information with the buyer.

Hopefully bitcoin ATMs will spread out similar to bitcoin's fame so that will be enabling people to access bitcoin at conveniences for any common people.
I'm sure it will happen in due time.I have heard once that it my country there is already one bitcoin atm machine but my province is very too far from that area so i'm still hoping that putting nearby an atm machine may be very beneficial to all bitcoin users in our area since there are really lot in here spread out all over the province.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
cryptomato

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:16:50 PM

Bitcoin ATM 's are not in my country, still lot of time require to get the ATM facility, long way to go.

Same here, I didn't have chance to use it but it is exciting me very much as a concept. Just to think about cashing my coins when I needed. I'm living in a little town I do not expect to see it here but major places should have many of those atms.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:21:54 PM

In my city, there was 62 bitcoin machines in June. Now there is 92 ATM machines around the city. Crazy.

Yes definitely its a rapid growth.  I just wonder where you are right now because here in my country, not even a single bitcoin machine was installed.  It must be like a paradise for everyone of you who are using bitcoins since it is easy for you to buy and sell bitcoins.  Considering further that there are many atm for bitcoins then establishments there are using and accepting bitcoin as payment.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:38:39 PM

Bitcoin ATMs are mostly growing in europe but unfortunately in asian countries there are still some lack of possibilities to cashout bitcoins. In my country there are still no options except local traders.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:46:26 PM

This is a good news about the increase in the bitcoin ATM in your country, I'm much impressed to hear this. I believe that the more the popularity of bitcoin get increase from one nation to another the facilities like the ATM are increase more people start seeing the benefits of bitcoin and they begin to adopt it. Other countries will have no choice than to adopt it.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:02:45 AM

Glad to see bitcoin are growing and some countries start working with crypto currency and making ATM machines for bitcoin users. First there was a china who were building ATM machines but now every country start taking a part on it and making there own. I wish our governments also make some atms I wish there were one in my area where i can cash out.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:06:08 AM

Although Bitcoin is not legalized in my country yet but there still some Bitcoin ATM in my city Smiley) But I think it's no needed cause we only can use Bitcoin ATM to sell or buy Bitcoin anonymous but we also can use our smartphone and computer to do it very easily in everywhere but you only can use Bitcoin ATM at the place it's located.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: