Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to get to $5,000 before end of this week!  (Read 965 times)
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:47:09 PM

I have seeing a very strong buying signal across most of the exchangers platforms and I think $5000 is already at hand.  Currently bitcoin's price is at $4607 and if we get another serious push again we may break the resistance at$4950 area. I have also See MACD and relatively strength index showing a very strong bullish momentum.
Absolutely correct! Bitcoin price seems to be increasing slowly and by the end of the week it can easily break the $5000 mark. It's been so long and I've been eagerly waiting to see the bitcoin price to go back to $5000 and finally it's only a matter of days to see that price again.
Look like that even before the end of this Week the price of bitcoin will easily cross 5000$, because the price of bitcoin is currently trading above 4600$ and still the price of bitcoin is increasing continuously. Therefore we can expect that the price of bitcoin will easily cross 5000 in next few days, i am sure that this time the rally will continue for a long time and hopefully at the end of 2017 we will see the price of bitcoin trading above 8000$.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:53:08 PM

I have seeing a very strong buying signal across most of the exchangers platforms and I think $5000 is already at hand.  Currently bitcoin's price is at $4607 and if we get another serious push again we may break the resistance at$4950 area. I have also See MACD and relatively strength index showing a very strong bullish momentum.

Yes, it possible to reaches Bitcoin at $5000. Already Bitcoin crosses $4800. Show this https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/. And I hope within this week obviously Bitcoin will reach $5000.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:12:37 PM

With the current trend that we have right now, it is very possible that we will reach $5k this week. People are buying hard and want to hold every BTC they could get. I think, this is because of the upcoming "free" money from BTC gold and segwit2x. Many learned that they could have made huge profit if they just hodl their BTC when BCH entered the market and they don't want to make that same mistake. This buying craze will at least last until the fork. Hodl tight guys. Smiley
Lucid717

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:26:51 PM

In regards to the title of this thread... you misspelled the word "day"
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 773

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:37:15 PM

We are heading right now into that range which it is almost $200 away and we would hit that resistance and might break it which this would really be a good thing. We are just starting on the day of this week and we might really possible to hit or break that if the momentum of this price increase would remain but well expected zigzag movement would be there because there are people who would really take profits.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:03:06 PM

We are heading right now into that range which it is almost $200 away and we would hit that resistance and might break it which this would really be a good thing. We are just starting on the day of this week and we might really possible to hit or break that if the momentum of this price increase would remain but well expected zigzag movement would be there because there are people who would really take profits.

Excited to see bitcoin hitting $5000 again. Good times are really ahead of us. And yes its just start of the day and what a good showing. Remember same time last month, bitcoin price is slowly losing because of the negative news from China but after just a month we are heading to $5000 again. I don't want to be excited, but what can we do? Its already here. hahaha!!!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:59:36 PM

Although the increase on its market value is continuous as of this moment, it will still be hard for Bitcoin to reach the 5k mark this week or this month since hardfork in November is also approaching and Bitcoin is still recovering from the decline on its price recently. It is still possible for Bitcoin to reach 5k this month but not this week, and don't get me wrong, I'm just stating that it will be hard for Bitcoin and if it will be able to reach that goal, ofcourse it will be good for Bitcoin and its users especially its investors.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:58:45 PM

I have seeing a very strong buying signal across most of the exchangers platforms and I think $5000 is already at hand.  Currently bitcoin's price is at $4607 and if we get another serious push again we may break the resistance at$4950 area. I have also See MACD and relatively strength index showing a very strong bullish momentum.

Actually I don't expect much bitcoin prices will reach $ 5000 by the end of this week, because bitcoin prices are not currently stable, at least right now bitcoin price is $ 4700, but I'm expecting bitcoin prices to reach $ 5000 will happen then end of this month, and reach $ 6000- $ 7000 at the end of this year.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:06:44 AM

It looks like,danger will be at 5000$ if bitcoin will not break 5000$ level we will have double top
I think that behind price rise are news that Goldman&Sachs wants to join digital currency trading,it will take industry to new high level,lets see what is gonna happen next days

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
baronious

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:03:51 AM

It looks like,danger will be at 5000$ if bitcoin will not break 5000$ level we will have double top
I think that behind price rise are news that Goldman&Sachs wants to join digital currency trading,it will take industry to new high level,lets see what is gonna happen next days

I don't think it has anything to do with that.  It's simply people dumping their altcoins to buy bitcoin and get free coins after the fork.  There is no other explanation for what's going on right now.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:59:19 PM

Maybe it will happen. Bitcoin price will be rolling $ 5000 mark this weekend or next weekend because the Bitcoin fork upcoming. people will try to have Bitcoin before 25/10 for additional bitcoin gold
Eyeing as well since bitcoin gold will be like btc cash where free money will be acquire that's maybe the reason why there's so many people rushing around buying and holding btc for them to take advantage so 5k really possible for this week or the next one, holding what I have now.
You are absolutely right. Wouldn’t you do the same? It is a huge advantage to make more money for free, and it is left for every wise person to utilize it for their own benefit. It is just a bit bad for anyone holding alts right now, cause it is a really bad time for them and some who are still holding them as they are getting dumped pretty fast.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:16:40 PM

There are some things that could push Bitcoin's price to 5k and even beyond:
1. Chinese ban of crypto trading will turn out to be an only short-lived hindrance.
2. We will see some kind of economic crisis of the standard fiat powered economy.
3. We will have Bitcoin ETF or we get an official stamp of approval of Wall Street.

And the most probable cause of current high price and rising trend is simple - people want to get Bitcoin gold after the chain will split.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: