Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long do you guys think of it ?
Don't know - 70 (19.8%)
We'll see - 283 (80.2%)
Total Voters: 353

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long bitcoin will survive ?  (Read 17561 times)
Roksodhon

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:52:51 AM

I do not know how long bitcoin will last, but I think bitcoin will last for a long time. But I can't say that it will exist for a lifetime because we don't know what might happen in the future, and bitcoin survival depends on how much the world accepts it.
bluebird08

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:54:24 AM

As long as the people need it and like it as well. And as long as the investor is there and also the supporters of bitcoin
Tooevilforyou

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

I don't know how long bitcoin will survive. Years maybe. No one can tell but I know the prices now are just for a while and they will pick back up and actually start moving up.
tats14

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.
well it depends upon the situation, but for my own opinion, bitcoin is not easily disappeared, bitcoin for me is endless and yes it can be bankrupt but it cannot be gone.

BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:03:55 AM

Bitcoin will last forever and grow in positive direction. Increasing blockchain technology will lead to the development of bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market. It is impossible to surmise that today people use bitcoin as a fast payment service and profitable investment.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:06:45 AM

As long as the people need it and like it as well. And as long as the investor is there and also the supporters of bitcoin
But if the world government intervenes in the crypto market, investors can not do anything.
The crypto market is very popular and popular around the world. But there are some other developed countries opposed bitcoin like China and Russia. Future bitcoin will be collapsed by politics not by investors. That's my opinion on this issue, hope you agree with me.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:16:53 AM

Been thinking  of that everytime because  there is no permanent  in this world and we need to think of our future.  Bitcoin will surely  survive because there are more users are now more engaged to invest with bitcoin.
Yeah, bitcoin today is maintaining a great market and many are indulge in it and still, its popularity is growing. Well, I think it surely survives this dip as the currency is sustaining a great potential and it won't end up here. Since the bitcoin has always looked as a long-term investment, I suppose it to be long lasting for now...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.
in my opinion, for now many communities want to destroy Bitcoin. such as the government that does not authorize the use of Bitcoin as well as bad news about Bitcoin being distributed to the public. but to date Bitcoin has survived.
so I think Bitcoin will last much longer.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

Yes we know that bitcoin price is not stable and its price is going to decrease but until people using bitcoin you dont have to worry because it will survive. No one knows when and how bitcoin will die, because as of now bitcoin is in demand.
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:28:48 AM

It will survive as long as math survives, which really never fails.
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

I believe that bitcoin will not die. Bitcoin is very powerful. We can see that bitcoin has made good progress in the market. Bitcoin will be our future capital.
STERLING98333

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:52:21 AM

Although nobody knows the future,it can be said that as long as Bitcoin trading markets are going on successfully,There will be BTC.And I think its going to last longer.Who knows whether it can be replaced by our traditional money.. Wink
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:31:24 PM

as long as the internet is still there I think bitcoin anan keeps going and survives.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:39:11 PM

According to the great service of Bitcoin I think Bitcoin will survive a long time.from the beginning Bitcoin is progressing and progressing. it is also giving us the best service of all investment I have ever seen. That's why I think bitcoin will survive for a long time.
Yeah right from the beginning till now bitcoin have seen a lot of things but it has never stop growing even now bitcoin is still growing and it is increasing with time, we can never say bitcoin will ever stop growing or it will be ever get a last point, so bitcoin is an ever green currency only because thousand and millions of people from every country is relying on bitcoin for earning ad they are the big supporters of bitcoin so bitcoin will never end it will survive for ever.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:28:21 AM

Yes we know that bitcoin price is not stable and its price is going to decrease but until people using bitcoin you dont have to worry because it will survive. No one knows when and how bitcoin will die, because as of now bitcoin is in demand.

yes I agree, for as long as there is you and me and all the supporters of bitcoin are there to support bitcoin, for sure it will last as long as there is cyrpto world.  so it will last for a long time .
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:15:03 PM

I never thought bitcoin could last up to 100 years from now, if bitcoin lasts up to 10 years again then there are many things that we will get (rich), and of course many members here who will become new rich man if bitcoin can survive.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:09:19 PM

We do not know exactly the duration of bitcoin in the world, we do not know whether it will always continue or it is only a temporary phenomenon. But I prefer to believe in the most positive forecasts and think that we will use bitcoin as a currency for a very long time.
adammason

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:21:51 PM

It's kind of like a social network, its value is determined by the amount of users there are just like Facebook or Twitter. So until the day the Bitcoin network hits 1 user, there will always be some sort of value to it as a method of transferrable value.

Saying this, it is likely that this could happen in the future with the surgence of new and improved technologies which could be within the blockchain sphere or even a whole new beast entirely. Who knows right?
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

I think bitcoin has come into our life for a long time. and until there are new technologies superior bitcoin it will be with us
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

I don't know, but I think that a few years bitcoin will definitely develop dynamically. But in the world all unstable, suddenly in 5 years the Internet, for example will disappear. Therefore, we will simply observe the development.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: