Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long do you guys think of it ?
Don't know - 70 (19.8%)
We'll see - 283 (80.2%)
Total Voters: 353

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long bitcoin will survive ?  (Read 17561 times)
Cold-Heart

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:17:16 PM

Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.
For me, I think that bitcoins increase its value due to the rarity and the difficulty of mining it, i guess bitcoins would just fall or become useless if there would be no bitcoins to mine with. this is the worst case scenario for me, but i guess bitcoins won't last forever due to the different types of money or virtual money that we could find nowadays.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mjnick01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:56:41 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 02:47:58 PM by mjnick01

How long bitcoin will survive?
you can take bitcoin
because once you get cashout you're already rubbing and
You can enjoy bitcoin every day, you want your money to grow even better
so you can survive
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:03:20 PM

The company and management of bitcoin can live in this world up to centuries. Since they perform well; there is no doubt that they can live longer in this world as long they can maintain their excellence.
MrHertz

Activity: 208
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:08:14 PM

It will not die in close future. It becomes too popular and more and more people become holders of it, so i don't think that there is a powerful enough force which is able to stop it.
catchemcrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:10:21 PM

I think it will survive on its own as long as there are people using it. And I don't think people will ever stop using it.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:57:49 PM

Bitcoin can survive 100 years from now or even more than that. Bitcoin perform execellent quality of service to the public wherein many investors are quite satisfied from their performance;
with this the company and management gain more popularity can extend their existence in the industry.
Cholo003

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:57:44 PM

Don't you think the high transaction fees and long delay and transactions are some of the few Nail in the coffin of Bitcoin. This past few weeks it so hard to transfer, then all you're balance is being eaten by transaction fees. Plus is so hard to buy on exchange site, most of the crash during the hype.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:46:09 PM

I think bitcoin will last long enough. because bitcoin itself is a technology. In today's modern era of technology continues to grow. So bitcoin there will be development of existing technology. and it will last a long time. That's just my thinking.
Bitcoin can survive a while as long as there is people willing to send transactions to one another through active nodes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:26:26 PM

From my experience about to bitcointalk. The bitcoin will survive for long life in the future because now a days the many people depend on bitcoin for earning the money and the demand of bitcoin is countinously increases by that the popularity of bitcoin increasing in all over the country. So that the price of bitcoin is also increase by seeing the increasing price of bitcoin more the people attracts towards the bitcoin that's why by increasing demand of bitcoin.  bitcoin will survive for long period.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:32:29 PM

I think bitcoin will last long enough. because bitcoin itself is a technology. In today's modern era of technology continues to grow. So bitcoin there will be development of existing technology. and it will last a long time. That's just my thinking.
Bitcoin can survive a while as long as there is people willing to send transactions to one another through active nodes.

I think the price of bitcoin now is just to hold. As we know bitcoin has a potential to grow for more miles,it will happen.Trading is always greater than investing because you can choose your rate.I hope the bitcoin will survive more than a 100 years and reach  100k$ in a couple of years.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:55:13 PM

I think it will survive for a long time. For a century and another centuries to come. Though it may undergo numerous hard forks, but i think Bitcoin will survive because i have read an article that this cryptocurrency is a long term type of digital coin.
Agree, that bitcoin will survive and it never ends, as long as there are lot people use and invest in bitcoin. We have see some opinion of others regarding about bitcoin that it will last longer. So we don't need to panic about bitcoin. Believe and trust in bitcoin, because this currency is a long term. Because most of people are already invest in bitcoin and its already legal in some other countries, so bitcoin will surely survive.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:19:10 PM

It really depends on the demand that is on the market because as long as the demand for bitcoin is going up or being well maintained then the life of bitcoin will either go to a larger number of years or will just sustain the life of bitcoin. Demand is a very powerful thing in the market and i think that because of the positive demand for bitcoin right now, it can push the survival of bitcoin into much better stage.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wielkiemonety

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:46:24 PM

Bitcoin będzie na pewno przez parę lat dostępny. Na razie jest 7 lat stare, idzie na osiem, i napewno jak będzie dekada to będzie super. Ale Ethereum może wzrosnąc do $5,000!!! Ale zobaczymy Smiley
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:01:16 AM

Bitcoin is electronic money. It exists and grows depending on the needs of human beings. I do not know how long it lasts, but if the bitcoin ends, I think more people will be disappointed.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:17:05 AM

Have you guys ever think to how long is bitcoin will survive in this world ? Well, I mean is there anything that can make bitcoin bankrupt or low price, then possibly will make bitcoiners doesn't want to invest anymore. And also is there any solution to avoid those thing. Just wonder to know.
I don't think we can already conclude that bitcoin will last for longer since it is not yet eve accepted by all the countries in the world. There is still a possibility that bitcoin will not survive but that is being reduced as time passes by since the innovations being made are for the betterness of bitcoin and its users. We don't want bitcoin to be gone so we should keep on supporting it and giving all of our time and effort here to get what we want.

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:31:16 AM

We can not say it yet but based on what has been happening in bitcoin these days, we can already see how it will surpass all the obstacles it is going to face. We are all aware that bitcoin was banned in China but take a look at its value right now, it has grown a lot ever since. This just simply shows how bitcoin is capable to survive amidst all the trouble it is facing, big or small, bitcoin can take over it for sure.
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:11:56 PM

Well if you look bitcoin's history its seems it will survive until the end of world.If you start a business with bitcoin you'll surly get profit.I my self use bitcoin to invest.No one can replace bitcoin with other currency.It will survive centuries
Yes that is exactly correct as not only individuals but also a large number of companies are also accepting bitcoin for their businesses and they are getting much benefits from these businesses and are much happy with this type of economy so they will not like that bitcoin finish so they will try their best to survive bitcoin till the end of the world.
VladimirsV

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:15:11 PM

we'll see later. I think btc will continue to develop, and continue to give birth to new coins that have potential.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:15:49 PM

It really depends on the demand that is on the market because as long as the demand for bitcoin is going up or being well maintained then the life of bitcoin will either go to a larger number of years or will just sustain the life of bitcoin. Demand is a very powerful thing in the market and i think that because of the positive demand for bitcoin right now, it can push the survival of bitcoin into much better stage.
Agree, depending on the demand for buying and selling, Bitcoin exists based on that, as long as the user is still investing and supporting bitcoin, bitcoin will continue to exist, the only problem that I think could affect the existence of bitcoin is probably the internet being turned off forever and government control, prohibited transactions around bitcoin. However, these are very difficult things to happen, so we can be assured of the existence of Bitcoin, and I think we should not be too concerned about the survival time of Bitcoin, let's focus on earning bitcoin and improving life in the fastest way with bitcoin, that is more practical

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:40:15 PM

In my own perspective there is no exact measurement that will give a conclusion on how the bitcoin will survive.
As long as the company and management of bitcoin maintain their hard work, perseverance, and dedication to strive more things in future; they will be more successful in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: