Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin?  (Read 11081 times)
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:45:28 AM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
there are several ways that I use to research a new altcoin.
1. See the clarity and benefits of the project.
2. Community is also important the stronger the community the more reliable the coin.
3. Team and Develover: team and develover are interactive and hard working.
that way I use to research and trust a new altcoin.
Before i make a trust in new cryptocurrency, i  do some research, study there propose project, read their whitepaperand  also know their goal and what they missions. After that, i asking some of my friend who also user of altcoin then if its good i will try it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:50:40 AM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
The first thing i usually do is to look up each team member background, mostly their working experience and after that i read the whitepaper to see what are they going to do. If it seems like the team is experienced and the stuff that they write in the whitepaper is clear and possible to achieve, i will start to trust the project. I also like to join their telegram / slack to see how they answer the questions of possible investor.

corybrackett

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:19:42 PM

I will look for the leader of that team. The history of him, his experience and the project he used to work. This thing is very important in my opinion, it will decide 60~70% the success of your investment. The next thing is the bounty of that coin, usually the coin has hard bounty claim is more valuable than others. 
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:19:57 PM

I mostly  trust of the new coin because mostly the leader of the ico new coin is trusted,and experienced in terms of project campaign,and all the members are responsible and have a  trusted rating.in investment of trading we must secure the team leader is trusted and no negative trust in terms new cryptocoins project,in order to gain a 100% of succes in  presenting new altcoins.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ddurand

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 04:11:42 PM

For me a new trustable altcoin must have

- solve a specific problem which is not already solved by others cryptos
    + e.g: civic allow id recognition
- a public development core team and a public code repository (github) to keep track of everything (like BAT basicattentiontoken.org)
- a valid project (white paper, roadmap, etc.)
- an awesome and friendly community (the project must life on social networks, etc.)

those are just preconditions to believe in a project and invest in long term
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:25:40 PM

I always want to see that at least they have made an effort to create a website.
Then the legitimacy of the people behind it. If there is none or they are fakes then put it in trash already. It will be a perfect scam if it continues.
The activity of the managers or the advertising people which is from their management should also be seen.
Answering questions and most of all patience for the people.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:07:39 AM

Making me believe with the new altcoin is a lot more promising in the new altcoin, the token is also great, I'm looking for airdrop and bounty.
Altcoins are so many in number and that is why there is a division of fame among all. There are some famous coins that are currently working in crypto world but mostly are not well-known. You can’t just trust on them as their prices are just low as competed to bitcoin. So this is really a tough decision but you must have better knowledge of coin, which to use, and when to choose.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:42:53 AM

I will look for the leader of that team. The history of him, his experience and the project he used to work. This thing is very important in my opinion, it will decide 60~70% the success of your investment. The next thing is the bounty of that coin, usually the coin has hard bounty claim is more valuable than others. 
If you want to put your trust on some newly introduced coin, then you have to see the performance of that coin for well enough period of time. There is no way that you can trust some new coin and that too at the very beginning. You actually need to remain patient for some time so that you may be able to decide this thing that whether it is worth investing in that coin or not.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:35:17 AM

What makes me trusted with altcoin is its potential to grow and the purpose of this coin. And of course i consider also the how committed the dev is. You know it is hard to trust altcoin but then again its up to you how you trust every altcoins.
Everyone has his own opinion but I have a very different opinion regarding trusting on some new coin. There is nothing which can help you in trusting some coin and that too trusting that coin which is newly introduced to this world.

You need to wait for quite a reasonable period of time and then you need to see the performance of that coin. Only then you’ll be able to decide whether you should invest in it or not.
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:19:02 AM

Off course when a new coin is very new in the market there will be plenty of interest in it so look at the charts when they started it went sky rocket but like 2 months or so it went stable in low.
I think the system of the current cryto-currency is one of the main factor people trust the project of different altcoin in accordance to the project and the purpose of the altcoin on the market. They also tend to trust other altcoin because we could compare all types and kinds of crytpocurrencies to bitcoin in which it coul also have the possibilities to grow and to have a better price in the future. We tend to have a good feeling on some thing we want to support just like in ICO project where if we are willing to support the project as a whole we could say it could be successful in the future because we are in a part of the project itself.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:59:09 AM

What makes me trusted with altcoin is its potential to grow and the purpose of this coin. And of course i consider also the how committed the dev is. You know it is hard to trust altcoin but then again its up to you how you trust every altcoins.
Everyone has his own opinion but I have a very different opinion regarding trusting on some new coin. There is nothing which can help you in trusting some coin and that too trusting that coin which is newly introduced to this world.

You need to wait for quite a reasonable period of time and then you need to see the performance of that coin. Only then you’ll be able to decide whether you should invest in it or not.
Opinion would really be different since people do have different minds on such situation and talking on trusting new altcoin then we do have different indications for us to trust it. Sometimes i do really see the updates of its devs regarding on further developments i would seek out if it do have still plans on future years and do actively make some changes or do inform the community.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:15:58 PM

I never trusted a  coin but i only invest them to earn good profit and if its coming then what type of coin it is never matter. So just invest and earn, leave the tensions behind.
PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:24:32 PM

Nowadays its hard to trust a coin because scam is everywhere so if I invest I see to it that the coin I bought is well known and already made a product or improvement. And if I already gain profit I let go of it right away.

xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:15:09 PM

Transperancy, active community and developers is always a good thing about any new alt coin.

Hodll

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:16:53 AM

The potential of a new alt coin mooning is always very high, if you check the historical data of most altcoins they start at cent price. The development team and road map also make sense to get involved in an alt coin.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:13:07 AM

I mostly  trust of the new coin because mostly the leader of the ico new coin is trusted,and experienced in terms of project campaign,and all the members are responsible and have a  trusted rating.in investment of trading we must secure the team leader is trusted and no negative trust in terms new cryptocoins project,in order to gain a 100% of succes in  presenting new altcoins.
When I have btc I don’t have need to trust a new coin who is unknown to the world and bitcoin has impact on my life so that it cannot be replaced by any other coin and many of the people are relaying on this coin and this coin never give loss to anyone except those who got panicked and more to it btc has larger fan following or you can say popularity level so I never trust a new coin until btc Is at the throne of crypto.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:51:49 AM

I think the most important information to confirm a coin is that the vision. If the coin has a clear purpose to solve the problems of economic. I'm sure that is a good coin.
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:07:29 PM

Transperancy mostly. Its also good when the team is active on social media.

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:22:06 PM

yes i search if the developer is good to handle their coins and they continue to expand their coins like xrb and eth.Try to search this two coins they continue to grow like bitcoin i think in no time this two will be good as bitcoin.You can read the community of the xrb coins and they have goid developer

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:45:08 PM

Greed may be!

Lol. Sometimes greed plays bad role in trusting the coin. I fell in love with one token sale which was very much marketed and had great roadmap. I thought it will get me huge profits of 500-600x higher than any other coins in the market. So I bought a lot of them and then when it hit the exchanger everything was dull and nothing happened like I thought.

I believe that was my greed and I did not carefully saw what market is really. So that’s one point from my side not to forget about your greed and don’t let it make you involve into any coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: