Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin?  (Read 11081 times)
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:38:18 PM

most people believe with the new altcoin is just to try luck alone. for myself I do not really believe in the new altcoin. because I always choose a safe way and do not want to take risks. if you want to choose a new altcoin, you should do altcoin research first.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:00:29 PM

I don't just trust new altcoins immediately. I find it more convenient if I hear a lot of good feedbacks from other people who already risked using it. A good altcoin will definitely be the content of a lot of threads in here. I read a lot to know.
Yeaa not much we can do to verify things technically , just do your own research by reading isn't a bad way.
Rather than make a baseless speculation picking altcoins randomly etc. Know the core developer , are they have a lot of supports since the announcement and what the mission behind altcoin invention could be a little example to take it as a serious consideration.
i think a lot of the things matters. matter is that it has the quality that I am looking for like great functionality, good team, good track record etc. I do some research on the new altcoin, read their whitepapers if what they are claiming is realistic and analyze the future value of altcoin. All of these matters in it and every one who invest in any ICO check all of those things mentioned above because we know alot of ICO are scam and people are very protective to invest in a new coin.
Yeaaa a shitcoin will offers you something that might hook you to invest in rush.
And mostly provide a program that doesn't makes any sense , too good to be true and a random / not popular / did not well known team.
It is easy actually to choose and trust a new coin as long as you get used to do it.
Suigetsu

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:04:02 PM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
i trust altcoin when it getting pump, if it getting dump, i wont believe it again.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:38:37 AM

I normally read their white paper and make research on the team behind it. This is to make sure they are who they say they are. I also watch out for the community following the project this helps a lot in mooning the coin.
Although it is still difficult to give a 100% correct prediction about the price bitcoin or any other altcoin, but still it is good to study about the white paper and other aspects of a coin if a person is interested to invest money there. because there are so many scam altcoin and ICOS, who can only take our money away and we cannot get any profit from there.
Experience is important for perfection, and we can get the experience if we will do exercise. We need to do trading altcoin by choosing cheap  coin which have good potential to increase their price. Though this was we can save our money from losing by trading altcoin. It is necessary to have good study about the market and interest of the people also.
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:36:08 AM

If I may suggest,
a trusted altcoin, the new one is likely from credible ICO.

Buy it
buy it lots
XaurumGamma

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:13:18 PM

Development team, their background. Succesfull people make succesfull project.
XaurumGamma

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:22:33 PM

Also everytime check if project solves any real problem.
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:10:48 PM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
The reason why some new alternative coins should be trusted is due to its history and background, developer team, roadmaps, its capabilities and other matters. Well, to be honest, some altcoin is too hard to trust because there are some scammers out there who's trying to attract us about new existing alternatives then after we will all realize that all our efforts and time are wasted. We just have to read more about the new existing coins to be aware.
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 04:24:21 PM

The team, their character, the project, the white paper, the goals of the ICO, and then the look of it
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:36:04 PM

I don't just trust new altcoins immediately. I find it more convenient if I hear a lot of good feedbacks from other people who already risked using it. A good altcoin will definitely be the content of a lot of threads in here. I read a lot to know.
Yeaa not much we can do to verify things technically , just do your own research by reading isn't a bad way.
Rather than make a baseless speculation picking altcoins randomly etc. Know the core developer , are they have a lot of supports since the announcement and what the mission behind altcoin invention could be a little example to take it as a serious consideration.
i think a lot of the things matters. matter is that it has the quality that I am looking for like great functionality, good team, good track record etc. I do some research on the new altcoin, read their whitepapers if what they are claiming is realistic and analyze the future value of altcoin. All of these matters in it and every one who invest in any ICO check all of those things mentioned above because we know alot of ICO are scam and people are very protective to invest in a new coin.

Now a days this is not just enough to have look onto it. I. mean these developer team can be very trustee for the first time or may be until the ICO is over or even upto the first two quarters of the project development. Then you may start over trusting it but what after that? Will they still remain the same until we hit the exchanger or may be the threshold of our investment?
I guess no, this just not enough now a days. We really need regulated ICO and there has to be some trusted organisation licensing this stuff. Then we may start trusting it fully.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:46:08 PM

The expected return on the investment or future returns are the columns where I spend my least part of research because I believe on a great concept and I check whether a team has that potential to execute the concept in a proper manner or not. Because it doesn't make any sense in the long run if a great team is wasting time on a shitty idea or shitty team is handling a great concept. I try to find at least balanced options while choosing any coin for the purpose of investment.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:22:57 PM

The team, their character, the project, the white paper, the goals of the ICO, and then the look of it
Yes that is right but for becoming perfect and to find a good place for investment it is too much important that you must have good study about the ICO and only then you can know about the project their white paper their goal, and about their developer, For that you must have good experience in crypto world and only then you can become succeeded in your goal and can make good profit from your investment in such kind of ICO.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:16:58 PM

The expected return on the investment or future returns are the columns where I spend my least part of research because I believe on a great concept and I check whether a team has that potential to execute the concept in a proper manner or not. Because it doesn't make any sense in the long run if a great team is wasting time on a shitty idea or shitty team is handling a great concept. I try to find at least balanced options while choosing any coin for the purpose of investment.
I don’t need to trust a new altcoin because I have bitcoin in my wallet and all I have to do is to make right decisions on bitcoin and I will make more money than anyone else and I am serious altcoins are bleeding nowadays because bitcoin has drenched their investor and take them under its hold and yeah now other crypto investors are also coming toward bitcoin because they are visionary and alts have no future at all.
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:14:08 PM

Development team, their background. Succesfull people make succesfull project.
Absolutely fine this. Surely these are some points that are enough to tell you what your coin is basically. The exact measures of these points will assure you that you are going on a right path and this all need to be done within time. But what people lose here, they just listen someone else and that agreed to join that coin without any research. That is seriously bad for the traders.
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:45:32 PM

i usually dont trust too much what they said, i just only care about how did they make the project success, and will their platform can be applied in real life more often? from times to times, we can make a good judgement to trust in that altcoin or not.

chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:16:46 PM

What makes me trust a new altcoin ? First I will look at the project and do my research very careful, for exemple I will read the whitepaper to see their vision and also check for any spelling errors to see if they are really serious or not. Then I will go to their telegram page and talk to the team and also to other investors. And if I feel comfortable enough then I will invest in it. And when the price goes up I will sell, I am not going to hold forever.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:43:39 PM

most people believe with the new altcoin is just to try luck alone. for myself I do not really believe in the new altcoin. because I always choose a safe way and do not want to take risks. if you want to choose a new altcoin, you should do altcoin research first.
A lot off things matters and I think there are lot of facts which matters in up and down of a coin. first thing i usually do is to look up each team member background, mostly their working experience and after that i read the whitepaper to see what are they going to do. If it seems like the team is experienced and the stuff that they write in the whitepaper is clear and possible to achieve.
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:14:49 PM

First things first. I immediately look for the team behind it. If i know someone that has good reputation in crypto world then i would invest on it immediately.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:21:29 PM

I am not that kind of people to choose if this coin was really trustworthy but I would rather set myself to become more courageous to trust a new altcoin no matter what. Since we are in the world of technology therefore everything is risky so as an individual you must be brave to trust with a new altcoin. Don't be afraid with failures.

lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:35:40 PM

opportunity to take advantage. no need to be hypocritical, almost every bitcoiners or cryptocoiners focus on this.
there is nothing wrong in doing so and it seems there will be many people who will still to continue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: