Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin?  (Read 11081 times)
kejot

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:38:51 PM

To believe an altcoin, you must be very selective person. but sometime new altcoin is good to be trading in. Because the price growing and down everytime, that should be great chance for daily traders to get more profit. But, need to be aware and keep analyze the price.

ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:30:06 PM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
opportunity to take advantage. no need to be hypocritical, almost every bitcoiners or cryptocoiners focus on this.
there is nothing wrong in doing so and it seems there will be many people who will still to continue.
I think that hypocrisy, this is practically a characteristic of every person from the human race, and not just users of crypto currency. Everyone is looking for where to gently fall and earn more. Therefore, I will not appear in those questions, What do all users think about how and who earns.
Flomess

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:12:51 PM

- dev team
- the idea/tech
- other foundamentals

Since you can't chart a new coin, you are restricted to FA. Spend a couple of months or more on bitcointalk and you'll be better than most at it.
Manakonda

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:11:56 PM

One of most important factors of trustworthy of a new coin is how much famous its team is, all other factors are secondary.
If developer of the coin are public people - it looks good for me.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:25:30 PM

Look the marketcapitalization of the market and also look to the volume of the altcoin for you to have a trust a new altcoin. If the volume of the new altcoin is really high, it means that it is really full of potential

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:00:57 PM

What makes me trust usually in a new altcoin is when I read its project and whitepaper if it is possible to make it in the future and is usable to everyone especially in the society, then I would look at each of its team members and the owners or CEO's if I could find it in their web page or site.
justteam34

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:48:55 PM

To find out if a new altcoin deserve to be trusted or not, you got to see on Internet what proffesionals think about it, the only think you have to understand whether it is a real thought or a paid comercial.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:41:59 PM

firstly I find out their project & start lot of research about their project.if I can see positive think then I trust their project. but its not easy to find out what's the good or bad think.basically I read their whitepaper,planning roadmap & also their community.

LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:25:06 PM

Before buying altcoins its very important to do a research first. Read about the ICO's platform and whitepaper, check the background of team developing the coins. Look for the main purpose of the coin and a lot more. That's very crucial before trusting and investing because who would like to waste their money on scams right?
ivantrinitron

Activity: 75

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:22:10 AM

I am usualy lookink at the big sharks and on what do they do, If they interested I am become interessted too. Simple and doesn't make you think a lot.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:00:56 AM

Before buying altcoins its very important to do a research first. Read about the ICO's platform and whitepaper, check the background of team developing the coins. Look for the main purpose of the coin and a lot more. That's very crucial before trusting and investing because who would like to waste their money on scams right?
this is the best thing to do for making some research and study for what would be the best thing to do and for where you are able to invest for yes it is hard to do that it takes a lot of time and the way on how you are able to make a decision to be.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

posesion19

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:27:07 AM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
You should go through and research before trusting any new altcoin in the market.
Then comes the research about the company
Invest on it if you believe with the project
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 01:29:57 AM

Mentions from main stream financial news sites, recommendations from known whales and altcoins ceos and lastly the coin's nature of business makes me trust the coin as a whole.

Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:47:29 AM

Off course when a new coin is very new in the market there will be plenty of interest in it so look at the charts when they started it went sky rocket but like 2 months or so it went stable in low.

Yes if it is already in the market. Interesting to invest when its still low price.
But how if the new coin is in the ico time? What makes you interest?

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:23:23 AM

If its still in ico, i have no reason to believe since i dont know how to make me trust it.
But if they have real working product then i have 1 reason to believe.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:53:32 AM

Normally I'll see from various reviews of people about Altcoin's. I do not see reviews from youtube and articles that look homemade and the author is paid to give a good review. I usually see the correct reviews of facebook groups and online forums. Usually there people will discuss and provide various information. From there we can trust because we know that many people have been wearing Altcoin's. Actually quite easy, and I guess everyone will be able to do that. For your information, I like to keep some Altcoin to wait for several years.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:24:32 AM

Read their white paper and also do a background check about their development team and achievements Smiley

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:29:55 AM

not all new altcoins can be trusted, if you want to invest or buy some altcoin you trust, you should get the inforrmation about the altcoin, company, website, whitepaper, transparency, active team in the community for updete about the projcet.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:36:49 AM

What make me trust any coin is a combination of many factors. I try to look for source code of any coin on github. I look for how much contribution has been made to it's development and the integrity of he code!
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:54:31 AM

When they are offering Bitcoin payments for their signature campaigns and other social media it means that they are not scam. Unlike other altcoins if they not reach even their softcap they abandoned the ICO. So many happenings like that every month, and no one can notify a scam project in the firstplace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: