Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:56:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin?  (Read 11081 times)
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:42:18 AM

The thing that makes me trust a new altcoin is the whitepaper of it. In every new altcoins that got my attention, i put some time and effort to read their whitepaper and to have some knowledge about the coin so i will understand what they are and to find out if they have some potential for the next few years as an investment.
Its all about recognising idea behind, and if we think that idea have a chance to become something more in the future we need to have faith in that and invest our time and money into that project. Idea is just a first thing that I look too, but good idea needs good team behind and active people, many followers to make all that work fine. First follow idea then think how to earn and make profit from that, you will find it better, cause believing in idea is better then to believe in profit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:44:08 AM

The thing that makes me trust a new altcoin is the whitepaper of it. In every new altcoins that got my attention, i put some time and effort to read their whitepaper and to have some knowledge about the coin so i will understand what they are and to find out if they have some potential for the next few years as an investment.

Whitepaper is just one factor for me. There are so many Whitepapers of projects out there that look so good and brilliant. And yet in the end, the project failed miserably. One example is Valus. If anyone read their Whitepaper, it was really incredible and great. It was so promising that I did not understand how it ended up failing in the market. What I know is that there must have been something wrong along the way. Perhaps it is in the team. The team counts. And then partnerships as well. Tie-ups really counts especially with some big names in their respective industries.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:18:05 AM

Whitepaper is just one factor for me. There are so many Whitepapers of projects out there that look so good and brilliant. And yet in the end, the project failed miserably. One example is Valus. If anyone read their Whitepaper, it was really incredible and great. It was so promising that I did not understand how it ended up failing in the market. What I know is that there must have been something wrong along the way. Perhaps it is in the team. The team counts. And then partnerships as well. Tie-ups really counts especially with some big names in their respective industries.
Yes the team and the partnership is really important because these people make the coins price increase by making a promotion and also many people encourage to invest when they see a popular investor that is included in their development team or their advisors.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:24:09 AM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

which leads me to believe in the new altcoin is from the Team and the technology that will be developed using the altcoin, if the technology is very useful and the altcoin is also usable then it is a good altcoin.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:16:17 AM

Dont forget transparency and dev activity. Dev activity and dev team is most important for me.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:23:11 AM

I often read the whitepaper to see the advantages of the new coin. I also pay attention to the team, an experienced team that will do everything well.
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:17:02 PM

It's depend on their team and their target. If their team is good and have transparan with that, and their target is absolute and make solution for new coin, my be I will trust it. But if their work is not good enought, I will see for other coin and choice for not investing.

copperminer

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:33:02 PM

Transparency, active team , good idea, up2date technology, SSL on website, good whitepaper/blogposts.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:50:12 PM

Before investing in any coin, I always research carefully the vision, the devs and the price's history. If both of them are good, I will invest in it

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
penelopetzo1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:52:30 PM

Great video on KIN

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@charlott/kin-token-could-be-next-to-moon-shot-in-2018-12-28
ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:57:02 PM

Before investing in any ICO,  I usually check the team,  if they are in linked in,  the whitepaper,  soft cap and hard cap and telegram channel,  check if the team are responsive to your questions and ofcourse if their product or services is good. 
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:07:54 PM

Lot's of perspective to look into. For me ,
1. the project itself, does the project make sense or just another copy of another alt coin.
2. The team behind it, strong developers , team and solid advisers though I give also consideration to those team that are really transparent and dedicated to their project though they're not that known.
3. Support from the community.
4. Transparency with future goals for the said project.
Lot's to consider to trust and invest in a project, I do tend to do extensive research before diving into one.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:19:09 PM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

First of all you just check what kind ICO is that. Check it first and read of the rules what they have. Trust them because you want to have a good profit to have. So doesn't any feel nervous to think about. Just trust and get rewards is the best way to earn altcoins.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:51:20 AM

The members of the team should be transparent and they have  prior experience on this field and it's a plus if they also consist of people who are good in marketing, pr, and anything that are going to help expose the coin.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:21:14 AM

I trust that new altcoin when that coin has very well planned roadmaps, have a good website, those team have stated in their thread and all of the information are there. We can trust a new coin if we have enough research about it.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:33:12 AM

I trust that new altcoin when that coin has very well planned roadmaps, have a good website, those team have stated in their thread and all of the information are there. We can trust a new coin if we have enough research about it.
That is right in addition to that I am also checking the team back ground and reading their white paper, making sure that it is available in the market before making an investment on it. Just render some effort for you to check it. A lot of altcoins are  coming but not all are trust worth it.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 04:55:44 AM

I personally examine following major things before joining any token bounty or to purchase the token during crowdsale.
1- project is real( search for in Google)
2- social networks( like twitter,linkdIn)
3- website and the social links on website is the official project social accounts....
4- white paper( is the described project is according to roadmap)
5- Team members(search there social accounts are they real or fake)
6- people(crypto investors) interest.

natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

There are so many reasons that makes me trust a new altcoins one of that reasons is the total circulating supply of that coin in the market or the total volume in coinmarketcap and another reason is I check the background of that coin like who is the investors or how they will managed that coin to be successful.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:16:39 AM

It is mostly the idea of the project that makes me trust a new altcoin, but not fully. After an altcoin piques my interest, I will do an extensive research about what the project really is, like reading its whitepaper and knowing if the developers behind it are really credible to make the project as successful as they said it would be. Actually there are a lot of factors I consider and I always make sure that I cover the most important aspects that governs the altcoin I'm interestes in before giving my full trust to it.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:19:43 AM

its enough good question and i want to clear you that there are large number of altcoins in market and still coming so you should choose the best one on their performance like
you need to do research about altcoin from their start day.
you need to search the team involved in that coin.
you need to search their road map
you need to see their activities in market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: