Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin?  (Read 11081 times)
Good tbc

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

its enough good question and i want to clear you that there are large number of altcoins in market and still coming so you should choose the best one on their performance like
you need to do research about altcoin from their start day.
you need to search the team involved in that coin.
you need to search their road map
you need to see their activities in market.

I tatally agree with you that before  you trust a new altcoin, there is a very important thing to do , which is to do a reasech about the new altcoin and the white paper to ensure  you understand their ideology and how they are doing in the market as well and to see if actually they are worth investing in.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:36:02 AM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

It would probably be it's value and function. Some altcoins do not have a relevant function and just been generated in order to overthrow bitcoin. I trust an altcoin that is functional and has the potential to last for years. Also, the fact that the altcoin would be demanded by a lot of people gives me a sense of confidence that the altcoin is not just a worthless coin.
kuronokishi10

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:36:14 AM

It is very difficult to decide whether to trust a new bitcoin or not.
what makes me trust one and make up my mind to invest some money in it is by seeing its graph of the past year.
how stable is it in general,how popular it is and opinions of various people who have invested in it.
rasho321

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

first define trust?
what are you looking for? do you mean as an investment or as a currency to use?
it is usually an investment so is it ICO or just a simple trading?
and remember that you are not trusting with your life it is just an investment that you make temporarily and pull out as soon as you can.
shwetaji

Activity: 134

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:32:14 AM

In beginning ,we make trust a new altcoin by its  concepts reading and its fundamental.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Darwin123

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:35:58 AM

yes thats important is to trust the new altcoin but make sure that you read all the information about this altcoin so you can trust it. because
every new altcoins is the beginning of the future altcoins so thats why we trust it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:37:33 AM

In beginning ,we make trust a new altcoin by its  concepts reading and its fundamental.
That's only in the start but there are projects that are working good at the beginning but during their mid phase of run they are starting to act weird. There are promises that's indicated on their road map that aren't followed and that makes them not worthy to be trusted. I'm not generalizing but there are altcoins that are acting this way so for me, I'm into it's concept and as well as it's transparency together with their team.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:46:15 AM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
For me I see other people's belief in the altcoin with me reading their feedback, altcoin growth, good respond from altcoin, and developments made by developers. It's my opinion and just a suggestion from me, because I'm still learning still need more knowledge.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

I will study their white papers and their technical routes, and will eventually communicate with telegram and officials, so after all of this is done, I will consider investing in this ICO.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
fazerockzx

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:03:11 AM

For me to trust a new altcoin, i will look at the various factors and aspects of the project to see if they are legit or be successful. The team, whitepaper, goal, other serious factors are to be heard with first, if i find it suiting enough for me then i'll give it a shot.
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

To trust a new altcoin we make a research about the altcoin. Research about the developer and team. Read the white paper and I want also to know the roadmap of the project.
BitandAlt

Activity: 191
Merit: 21

Decentralized Security - DIW

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:13:41 AM

A new altcoin will need to prove its worth and its use to the community and society. It needs to be real, and has to be practical and useful. This new coin will need to have a team of devs that are willing and able to support and maintain it constantly for it to work in the world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:22:36 AM

To trust a new altcoin we make a research about the altcoin. Research about the developer and team. Read the white paper and I want also to know the roadmap of the project.

A new altcoin will need to prove its worth and its use to the community and society. It needs to be real, and has to be practical and useful. This new coin will need to have a team of devs that are willing and able to support and maintain it constantly for it to work in the world.

yes you both are correct. we all know that many cryptocurrencies are now coming from anywhere. and we might be having a hard time to distinguish if this is a legit one or if this has a great future. for me, research is very important. the team behind and their partners will really make you trust an altcoin.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:26:30 AM

That's only in the start but there are projects that are working good at the beginning but during their mid phase of run they are starting to act weird. There are promises that's indicated on their road map that aren't followed and that makes them not worthy to be trusted. I'm not generalizing but there are altcoins that are acting this way so for me, I'm into it's concept and as well as it's transparency together with their team.

So true because there are some that are just good when it started but in the end they'll just leave you hang in the air. Having a solid team is a must for me because they're the one who really act first and being a front liner in this business is something to look for.

sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

I'll make a research on that coin to see the fact that the coin has a potential in market since it new many of investors will attract to this but make sure learn their platform and research on what is the effect of this coin when it comes up to the market. You can see also their roadmap to analyze its process on how it success.
Xtra_Coin

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

First you need to look at the project. What it is, who will need it, and whether such a project is necessary to anyone at all. The second step is to view the developers. What leadership and what kind of team. If all is good then you can take, but then again, it's not a fact that this company will have everything as planned by the developers!

cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:03:42 PM

The total circulating supply is an important factor I consider, then I went back to watch their code update speed, then in the telegram and official make some conversation.

FiveReelsTwo

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:23:37 PM

Doing a research on the background of the team if either they have not been in to scamming. Looking in to their webpage for important information that might help you choose it. Checking the project if it is reliable at the same time the projects their running are existing. Give them  couple of question of this and that if they can answer your question properly. These simple thing gives much for you to help choose and trust new altcoin.

kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

I think the most important aspect is the team and developers. If they are experienced and mature when it comes to their job in supporting and maintaining the project then i will be more comfortable with investing in the ICO.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:50:31 PM

1) The team. This is very important! You have to look at their profiles, their background, their linkedin, twitter, everyone. You have to "pre-trust" them.

2) Forums and blogs. See what others are saying about it (that is, apart from bounty campaigners)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: