Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Download BIRDCHAIN on Google Play  (Read 91043 times)
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:29:57 PM

Birdchain: A Company Committed To Global Wellbeing
https://bitcoingarden.org/birdchain-company-committed-global-wellbeing/

We all understand that businesses have a lot of financial power, which can be used for the good of the global well-being of societies. As a company, Birdchain is committed to more than providing the best services for their customers - they care for all people. They are willing to do as much as they can in order to change the world for the good.

SMS market is valued around $60 billion. Currently, the majority of this pie goes to a few oligopolistic aggregators. Birdchain does not believe it’s fair and they’re willing to change it. With Birdchain, the company has created a system that would allow anyone who has a phone to have a piece of that pie. What makes it even more appealing is that their business model is aimed specifically at creating a passive income. Their Instant Messaging app will not only be a fantastic decentralized application to chat with friends but also it will earn cryptocurrency for the text messages that will be sent in the background, earning you money without any effort...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
allocco

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:21:10 PM

Hi, 
will  people read my mobile number?  Huh

You should probably read whole whitepaper before asking this question.

You can read it somewhere at the end of paper.

But anyway interesting concept, its just I doesn't understand why this topic is not more mainstreamed? More popular?

Was my first  post sorry, I already read  all 40 page.

The idea is great. You are right, why this topic is not more popular?   
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:26:15 PM

Birdchain Launches ICO To Revolutionize B2C SMS Messaging Market

Each day, more and more of our daily communication with friends and relatives move from SMS to Messenger, Skype, and Viber. Nevertheless, SMS messages remain widely used in the business world. Companies send messages when they want to inform the users about activity on their account, send a temporary password, 2FA confirmation code or notify about the latest promotions/discounts.

First of all, it is worth mentioning that SMS reach is staggering. Statistically, 90% of SMS are read within the first 3 minutes of receiving, when the email reaches only ~ 10-15%. Secondly, SMS offers a much better security. SMS is tied to a phone number, so in order to see its content, users must hold in their hands a phone with a SIM card associated with that particular phone number inserted. E-mail, on the other hand, can be accessed from any PC from anywhere in the world.

Although at first glance, it seems like a meager amount, but imagine how many SMS is sent out by giants like Google, Uber or Amazon, and you'll see a different picture.

https://coinidol.com/birdchain-launches-ico-to-revolutionize-b2c-sms-messaging-market/

crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:09:00 PM

Hi guys!!

OUR ICO starts November 18th at 15:00GMT.

• Token symbol: BIRD
  • Used Blockchain: Ethereum
  • ICO price of token: 1 ETH - 42 000 BIRDS
  • Minimum contribution: 0.1 ETH/person
  • Maximum contribution: 2000 ETH/person
  • KYC/AML is required from 2.5 ETH

First wave gets 50% bonuses.

Join us!

Probably i have missed this, but wondering how long does each wave last? Like 4 days or something?

If ICO last in total of 40 days (more or less, 43 days to be precise) and there are 10 waves, my estimation is more or less accurate, right?
IGFU

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:14:32 PM

The name of this coin really funny, did not find any valuable road map, did not find the name of the project with the project itself has any practical relationship, the concept of SMS business is not what innovation, looks like there is no To solve any problem, the current network is developed to almost solve this problem

ICOSCORING_team

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:42:48 PM

Team of ICOscoring.com has analyzed project Birdchain and some interesting investment opportunities – all these reports you can find on our website. So we hope, that our efforts will help you to understand more detailed picture of current and upcoming ICO.

https://icoscoring.com/project/5a077170734d1d68d42dd0ec/
Birdchain (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:28:27 AM

Hi guys!!

OUR ICO starts November 18th at 15:00GMT.

• Token symbol: BIRD
  • Used Blockchain: Ethereum
  • ICO price of token: 1 ETH - 42 000 BIRDS
  • Minimum contribution: 0.1 ETH/person
  • Maximum contribution: 2000 ETH/person
  • KYC/AML is required from 2.5 ETH

First wave gets 50% bonuses.

Join us!

Probably i have missed this, but wondering how long does each wave last? Like 4 days or something?

If ICO last in total of 40 days (more or less, 43 days to be precise) and there are 10 waves, my estimation is more or less accurate, right?

The wave is until it is filled in. 1st being our soft cap. Each wave allows us to develop more features for the product.
Birdchain (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:31:22 AM

The name of this coin really funny, did not find any valuable road map, did not find the name of the project with the project itself has any practical relationship, the concept of SMS business is not what innovation, looks like there is no To solve any problem, the current network is developed to almost solve this problem

Have you checked our Whitepaper and Website. It has roadmaps there.

Could you elaborate more on "the concept of SMS business is not what innovation, looks like there is no To solve any problem, the current network is developed to almost solve this problem"?

Regards
smartJEV

Activity: 168

HODL

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:05:11 PM

Looks like ICO will not be very successful, as we all know first few days are most important, and looks like they already failed.

And here are some points why investors avoiding this ICO.

- Token distribution:
Team 14%, way too much, normal projects gives 5-7%, the team still be on a salary..
Founders 13%??? For what? For an idea token from smschain? Founders will take all profits of a company and want additional 13%? Greedy...

- ICO bonus system is awful for investors. 50/40/35/30.... so the starting price will be price-35%. All who contribute after losing by default.

- Complicated contributing process

Anyway gl with this.
rgill420

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:04:07 PM

what is max supply?
smartJEV

Activity: 168

HODL

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:56:02 PM

what is max supply?

raslimali

Activity: 233

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:24:52 AM

Where will the SMS be sent? To my phone book contacts? And will my phone number appear as a sender?
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:52:28 AM

The problem which I see in SMS is that they are basically not necessary any more to anyone who has a flat internet access on their mobile phone - too many messengers, whatsapp etc to send free messages. So long term I could see a problem with your business model, if SMS should just go extinct.
Marius.Petrauskas

Activity: 294

Making Birdchain fly

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:48:57 AM

Where will the SMS be sent? To my phone book contacts? And will my phone number appear as a sender?

NO. The companies will have to have their own contact list. We will not send messages to your contacts even if conpany will have their number - we will use someone else's phone. Moreover, companies will have to clearly state their name.

Birdchain - app that rewards. https://www.birdchain.io
Telegram: https://t.me/birdchainchat
Marius.Petrauskas

Making Birdchain fly

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:58:02 AM

The problem which I see in SMS is that they are basically not necessary any more to anyone who has a flat internet access on their mobile phone - too many messengers, whatsapp etc to send free messages. So long term I could see a problem with your business model, if SMS should just go extinct.

People do not send SMS. Companies do and they pay top dollar for the service. I am not talking about phones of employees. I am talking about billions and trillions of automatically sent transactional and promotional messages. They are send through applications, thus the name application-2-person (A2P).

Person-2-person SMS are dying. Nobody uses them. That is why we offer to sell them to companies. In this way, people will get paid for selling something they do not need, and companies will save up to 6 times on A2P SMS service.

Marius.Petrauskas

Making Birdchain fly

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:14:24 AM

Looks like ICO will not be very successful, as we all know first few days are most important, and looks like they already failed.

- Token distribution:
Team 14%, way too much, normal projects gives 5-7%, the team still be on a salary..
Founders 13%??? For what? For an idea token from smschain? Founders will take all profits of a company and want additional 13%? Greedy...

- ICO bonus system is awful for investors. 50/40/35/30.... so the starting price will be price-35%. All who contribute after losing by default.

Anyway gl with this.

Hi, yes first days were not as successful as we expected, but it does not mean we failed. We still have 1,5 month to go and if we will not reach soft cap, all contributions will be returned.

- Why it is wrong for the team to believe in success of the project? Maybe other projects does not believe in their idea so much? And all they care about is to collect money and not the long-term success of the project. Our team share is vested for 2 years. Founders as well - they will provide additional funds if needed. They take the risk here and I believe it is OK to have a little bonus for the risk.

- it was designed to encourage contributors to join ICO earlier. Plus, first waves are the most important - please check our White paper. Each wave represents what we will do additionally: voice call gateway, watch video ads for tokens, personal data marketplace, in-app purchases and more.

- Do you mean the KYC? We are doing KYC because we don't want all contributions to be frozen when government will knock on our doors. We actually discussed the process with authorities to be 100 percent legit and not to face unnecessary attention from them. We believe that all ICOs that does not have KYC will have to face authorities and explain where the contributions came from.

I will be happy to answer more of your questions Smiley

-

Birdchain (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:24:36 AM

- Token distribution:

Anyway gl with this.

I saw Marius answered most of the questions  but missed the key point. If you look at all the info - social creation dates, website creation date, launch date you will see that we were first to come up with the idea.  Please next time be more constructive with your comments Smiley
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:58:08 AM

Is this legit? I've never sold any messages from my plan and this is the first time I hear this is possible.
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:00:30 AM

Is this legit? I've never sold any messages from my plan and this is the first time I hear this is possible.
Yeah, it is. There are number of services without blockchain that exist for a long time, but right now the blockchained niche is empty
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:02:13 AM

Yeah, it is. There are number of services without blockchain that exist for a long time, but right now the blockchained niche is empty
Good to know! Thank you. Seems like a promising project to me then, will follow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: