Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:05:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] iBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin, Join IBTC trading competition to win 200k  (Read 58072 times)
azadshomeads

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:04:50 PM

You were angry thinking that I was fooling out of you and now you are suggesting me to fool someone else by selling my invalid tokens? How wise is that? This is exactly what my issue is, I have been fooled. I did not see any swap announcement on the token website.

I really do not understand why my tokens cannot be swapped. The swap is 1:1. What happens to the tokens that are not swapped, even if people were late to transfer? Any clarification will be appreciated.

Thank you for your reply.

N.B.  I do not know if Dontoshi is seeing my messages but would appreciate an explanation/statement from him.

Nobody deceived you, you placed a warrant for the purchase and you bought what you wanted, usually it happens like this.

Your ignorance has punished you.

When I see that the price falls by 90% I do not run to buy, but I read the reasons why it happened.

If you want a quick response from Dev, write to the telegram.

I wrote above why there will be no swap.

Tokens that have not been swap will go to the development of the project.

Today Yobit listing was paid, this information is from telegram.

When I see that the price falls by 90% I do not run to buy, but I read the reasons why it happened.

You are a super genius, which I am not. I completely agree on that.
But all good tokens are for both categories.

I am not complaining for my losses. I am saying the swap announcement was not on the website and that is why I didn't know about it. Hiding the information is called deceiving. Swap information was mostly hidden, because it was not on the main thread.

You are literally suggesting me to deceive others by selling my invalid coins..................

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion to write on telegram, which I have already done and no answer.....
Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:08:08 PM

Do not invent plz.

The announcement was on the forum, telegram, twitter, maybe somewhere else.

And I do not see your message in the telegram, it proves once again that you are a liar.  Cheesy
azadshomeads

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:12:04 PM

On Etherdelta About 5 letters were sent, but they still have not closed the old token.

I think you can send your complaint to them, rather than write here.  

I hope I answered all your questions, I have nothing more to say.

Who has time to read forum, telegram and twitter if I can have all the information in a glimpse from website? That is why websites are there. If they don't post important information on the website then why do they have that?

If ED didn't listen to the DEV then the DEV should have waited before doing the swap.

I am really frustrated and I do not want to deceive someone else by selling my invalid coins. I feel the pain and do not want to give the same to others.

However, I appreciate that you are at least trying to explain the things to me, which I would expect from someone in the team.
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:16:33 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 11:31:54 PM by item-ax

Do not invent plz.

lol peoples, look at don satoshi's dog. Check the first page of this thread, search for swap word. What do you see ? its written 1 time at the end of the post, Nothing clear, no mention of swap in the title, no swap mention in the first sentence or at the beggining of the post., no updates. This remember Something ? yes this remember some scammer trying to scam peoples. Check all others coins/token thread, if a swap is planned, its clearly written on the main first page, in the title, everywhere...

Now, check their website, http://ibtctoken.com/  what do you see ?

In line with our vision of our Whitepaper, it has become necessary to re-create this token. The process is automatic but make sure you have withdrawn the amount from any exchange. The new token swap will be initiated as per the below countdown.

process is automatic , but don Satoshi changed his plan to swap only few choosed users.

The fact is , that still nobody from airdrop received the new coins, only few peoples , this was planned with don on the telegram group.

And now the best :the guiltiy is Etherdelta, you have to complain to them , LOL !!!

Peoples, you are warned, if you buy the new IBTC token, this is only to give your money to DON SATOSHI and few of his followers, nothing more, read all what happened, and use your brain .

Don satoshi, one advice, tell your dogs to shut up, each they write something, the scam is more clear.  

i repeat to all peoples reading this thread, if you have a brain, just read, and think yourself. Do you want to trust a guy that robs you a token valued a 0,01cents , because he will do more for 1$. This, guy, dont want to swap airdrop holders, thats all. if you think this is faire and you still like this token, buy more.

Klaud07

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:27:37 PM

The price of the token is determined not by Dev, but by the market, this is obvious.

But you're funny, write more.  Cheesy

I would understand if the swap was finished, and tokens would not have been received, but it is still going on, so what's the problem?

Personally, I got my new token without any problems, although I am included in the first 100 holders.

Just wait
item-ax

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:30:30 PM

The price of the token is determined not by Dev, but by the market, this is obvious.

But you're funny, write more.  Cheesy

I would understand if the swap was finished, and tokens would not have been received, but it is still going on, so what's the problem?

Personally, I got my new token without any problems, although I am included in the first 100 holders.

yeah really, still going on, since one week lol , and he tell peoples that if they didnt moved the token at time, its lost. fully logic for a manual swap lol.
Klaud07

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:33:59 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 12:53:35 AM by Klaud07

I think that the snapshot of the network was made on December 27, is it not so?

I am really frustrated and I do not want to deceive someone else by selling my invalid coins. I feel the pain and do not want to give the same to others.

Guys, plz check: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x146e299c1268ec20d0e50cbff138d70b0baeba13#pageSize=100

Another little troll and nothing more ...
azadshomeads

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:09:07 AM

Guys, plz check: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x146e299c1268ec20d0e50cbff138d70b0baeba13#pageSize=100

THIS IS A SCAM COIN. BUY IT ON YOUR OWN RISK.

OH THERE ARE TWO OF THEM. TWINS.......ONE IS VALID AND HIS TWIN IS INVALID. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO FIND OUT WHO IS WHO.

BIG WARNING.

kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:49:34 AM

Do not invent plz.

lol peoples, look at don satoshi's dog. Check the first page of this thread, search for swap word. What do you see ? its written 1 time at the end of the post, Nothing clear, no mention of swap in the title, no swap mention in the first sentence or at the beggining of the post., no updates. This remember Something ? yes this remember some scammer trying to scam peoples. Check all others coins/token thread, if a swap is planned, its clearly written on the main first page, in the title, everywhere...

In line with our vision of our Whitepaper, it has become necessary to re-create this token. The process is automatic but make sure you have withdrawn the amount from any exchange. The new token swap will be initiated as per the below countdown.

process is automatic , but don Satoshi changed his plan to swap only few choosed users.

The fact is , that still nobody from airdrop received the new coins, only few peoples , this was planned with don on the telegram group.

And now the best :the guiltiy is Etherdelta, you have to complain to them , LOL !!!

Peoples, you are warned, if you buy the new IBTC token, this is only to give your money to DON SATOSHI and few of his followers, nothing more, read all what happened, and use your brain .

Don satoshi, one advice, tell your dogs to shut up, each they write something, the scam is more clear.  

i repeat to all peoples reading this thread, if you have a brain, just read, and think yourself. Do you want to trust a guy that robs you a token valued a 0,01cents , because he will do more for 1$. This, guy, dont want to swap airdrop holders, thats all. if you think this is faire and you still like this token, buy more.

THIS IS A SCAM COIN. BUY IT ON YOUR OWN RISK.

OH THERE ARE TWO OF THEM. TWINS.......ONE IS VALID AND HIS TWIN IS INVALID. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO FIND OUT WHO IS WHO.

BIG WARNING.

please stop FUD here .. is there any proof if this coin is SCAM Huh
I was one of the first holders .. I have also received new coins ..
I think you are the one who lost the token, because it is too late to move from ED to MEW .. so you lose a lot of your money .. so you get angry and make FUD here.. if you are active and join on telegram then you can find more information about this coin .. I think DON is a very good man and active in telegram ..
FOR YOU WHICH HAVE NOT GET NEW COINS .. PLEASE  PATIENT.. THIS IS DONE MANUAL AND NEEDS TIME ..
item-ax

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:10:30 AM

Do not invent plz.

just to remind you peoples, IBTC is a scam coin, the dev is lying on people . And as you can see , all the supporters are peoples getting their swapp, and There is only few numbers, as you can see.

Stop lying kopisusu, 90% of IBTC holders, as me, never moved the tokens from myetherwallet, i was holding since the first day i received the airdrop.

Now, Don Satoshi, make a statment that you dont want to swap the airdrop holders, that will be clear. We know you will not make that statment, coz you are a liar, a scammer, a robber.

DONT BUY THE NEW IBTC TOKENS PEOPLES, YOU ARE WARNED , READ ALL POST AND MAKE YOUR CONCLUSION
Muelcassiano

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:36:44 PM

Some news.

It appear now that the IBTC Owner, Don Satoshi is scamming a lot people to get money from the new coin.

There is no swap for you if you have participated the airdrop. This guy is a liar and a scammer. Dont be idiot, the swap is just a way to get money from you, dont buy the new IBTC coin. How he know you have coin from airdrop ? the airdrop amount was 3312. I suspect it was planned since the beginning.

You can check their telegram group , a lot of people is complaining about their swap they didnt received. In fact, its all people from airdrop. Don Satoshi answer that its too late if your ibtc was not in a wallet since 4 days minimum. Thats a lie, if you have participated the airdrop, you will have no swap.

You are warned. Dont buy or dont invest your money for a liar and a scammer. I know it was an airdrop, it was free. But if someone is dishonest for 4$ , he will kill you for 1000$ , keep this in mind.

https://tof.cx/images/2017/12/29/6565d300442c543c3b43a988fa21942e.png

What is the reason for so much anger and despair? Why spread FUD?

First point:

The person that posted this message that you printed on the telegram was ME !!! and not the dev Don Toshi.

Second point:

I'm not part of the team, I'm an investor like any other here, I did not participate in any of the airdrops, I bought all my tokens directly from the ED and was just putting my point of view on the situation.

Third point:

You were banned from the group for being disrespectful to colleagues who were trying to help while you were posting offensive comments and kept blindly writing empty arguments to try to justify your point.

Anyway, just now I saw that my post on the telegram was placed here in a distorted way to generate FUD, otherwise I do not see why to print a post that clearly shows that the signature of the message is mine (Muelcassiano) and say that this was said by Don Toshi.

I also saved our conversation and that's how I talked to you before... I see that some arguments here just do not make sense. 🤔

Peace!

then show the screens please, the only thing i was asking , is where is the swap ? the only answer was, its finished, or wait tomorrow, or its lost. There is Nothing to ADD , dont buy the NEW IBTC , check their message, they only want peoples to buy LOL .. If i was direspectfull at the end, thats only because you are scamming people, check the proof everywhere peoples complain about their IBTC not swapped

You mean the Fuders who are complaining? Lol Grin

All this only proves that in fact I was right about you..
You have nothing to lose because you have not invested any money.

I do not see much reason to continue sustaining this discussion with you ...

Anyway, my new iBTC are already here and soon you will get yours, so what will you say?

Most of the people who are complaining are those who did not correctly follow the steps suggested by Don Toshi, or simply abandoned their investments, or did not follow the notifications in the forums, site (had a timer), telegram and twitter for about a month, and I'm not talking about the colleague's case above, because at least he was sincere and said he bought the old tokens after the swap. What I mean is that the information "you read or heard everywhere" (Grin) was directed at malicious people who even knowing about Swap they bought old tokens in the hope of creating FUD to get the new ones and you simply "took it to you the pains of these people" to create who knows what ...
(very convenient on your part)

Even Don Toshi put off once for the Swap date that was originally scheduled for December 20, as he was worried about people still holding their tokens on the Etherdelta.

After you receive your new iBTC I hope you have at least some honor and manliness of apologizing to Dev Don Toshi, as many here who folow the iBTC social networks know that he is an honest guy and never intended to take advantage of no situation.

the only person who is exposing himself here is you, do not be rash man, people are intelligent and obviously will draw their own conclusions, the impression you bring when saying repeatedly arguments based on thoughts with lack of evidence only proves that you lost your reason, since obviously you have already spent much more effort and time creating FUD for tokens that you will receive and will not cost you any penny.

Peace !!! Cool

kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:03:58 PM

Some news.

It appear now that the IBTC Owner, Don Satoshi is scamming a lot people to get money from the new coin.

There is no swap for you if you have participated the airdrop. This guy is a liar and a scammer. Dont be idiot, the swap is just a way to get money from you, dont buy the new IBTC coin. How he know you have coin from airdrop ? the airdrop amount was 3312. I suspect it was planned since the beginning.

You can check their telegram group , a lot of people is complaining about their swap they didnt received. In fact, its all people from airdrop. Don Satoshi answer that its too late if your ibtc was not in a wallet since 4 days minimum. Thats a lie, if you have participated the airdrop, you will have no swap.

You are warned. Dont buy or dont invest your money for a liar and a scammer. I know it was an airdrop, it was free. But if someone is dishonest for 4$ , he will kill you for 1000$ , keep this in mind.

First point:

The person that posted this message that you printed on the telegram was ME !!! and not the dev Don Toshi.

Second point:

I'm not part of the team, I'm an investor like any other here, I did not participate in any of the airdrops, I bought all my tokens directly from the ED and was just putting my point of view on the situation.

Third point:

You were banned from the group for being disrespectful to colleagues who were trying to help while you were posting offensive comments and kept blindly writing empty arguments to try to justify your point.

Anyway, just now I saw that my post on the telegram was placed here in a distorted way to generate FUD, otherwise I do not see why to print a post that clearly shows that the signature of the message is mine (Muelcassiano) and say that this was said by Don Toshi.

I also saved our conversation and that's how I talked to you before... I see that some arguments here just do not make sense. 🤔

Peace!

then show the screens please, the only thing i was asking , is where is the swap ? the only answer was, its finished, or wait tomorrow, or its lost. There is Nothing to ADD , dont buy the NEW IBTC , check their message, they only want peoples to buy LOL .. If i was direspectfull at the end, thats only because you are scamming people, check the proof everywhere peoples complain about their IBTC not swapped

Anyway, my new iBTC are already here and soon you will get yours, so what will you say?

Most of the people who are complaining are those who did not correctly follow the steps suggested by Don Toshi, or simply abandoned their investments, or did not follow the notifications in the forums, site (had a timer), telegram and twitter for about a month, and I'm not talking about the colleague's case above, because at least he was sincere and said he bought the old tokens after the swap. What I mean is that the information "you read or heard everywhere" (Grin) was directed at malicious people who even knowing about Swap they bought old tokens in the hope of creating FUD to get the new ones and you simply "took it to you the pains of these people" to create who knows what ...

Even Don Toshi put off once for the Swap date that was originally scheduled for December 20, as he was worried about people still holding their tokens on the Etherdelta.

After you receive your new iBTC I hope you have at least some honor and manliness of apologizing to Dev Don Toshi, as many here who folow the iBTC social networks know that he is an honest guy and never intended to take advantage of no situation.

the only person who is exposing himself here is you, do not be rash man, people are intelligent and obviously will draw their own conclusions, the impression you bring when saying repeatedly arguments based on thoughts with lack of evidence only proves that you lost your reason, since obviously you have already spent much more effort and time creating FUD for tokens that you will receive and will not cost you any penny.

Peace !!! Cool

yes ,,, I really agree with you ,, my new IBTC is there, and it's true Don Toshi swapped back swap until 27 December ... maybe they should really apologize for not doing it ... success for all of us. ,,

crypto_titus

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:10:31 PM

Ive got my IBTC moved from ED to MEW a couple of hours after the timer for swap has elapsed and it still got replaced. Thanks dev!
crypto_titus

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:11:49 PM

And i'd like to mention that the whitepaper looks promising so i bought more. Wink
easyrimka

Merit: 261

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:29:46 PM

multiple red flags, dev answering always same thing on telegram ( its on progress, tomorrow, its too late ... ) but at the end, still no swap , it seem, only few " VIP's " get swapped.

IBTC was one of the airdrop tokens i want to invest a lot , with EBTC , and blue BLUE ETH. But it seem that, from the start it was only a scam plans. Me as, the greatest number of holder, where holding IBTC tokens from the start on myetherwallet, but still no swap. you dont need to be a genius to see the guy want only money. the only clear answer from him is ' buy the new coins , its cheap now , support IBTC " no other dev's will talk like that, other devs will show proof of work, updates to the project , github repositories updates. IBTC ? NOTHING TO SHOW. He was even not able to conduct a swap ! do you want him to make a good project lol ??

I am happy i didnt invested more for a liar tokens
item-ax

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:44:57 PM

Some news.

First point:

Second point:

Third point:

Peace!

Peace !!! Cool

i have nothing to prove to a beggar like you, i dont care about IBTC like i dont care about airdrops token, thats why i say the truth. I have nothing to lose, i have nothing to win, this token is only a copy of EBTC name, thats all. You have Something to loose, your money, thats why you are here trying to convince people its not a scam. Be logic, no investors will say he invested into shit...

And i have no proof ? Oh wait , thats why only some peoples get their swap. Its not a proof ?
Multiple ban for multiple airdrop owner on the telegram group, this is not a proof ?
no swap for airdrop owner, not a proof ?
No annoucement on the BTT main thread, not a proof ?
manual swap instead of automatic like said first, not a proof ?
saying that its too late to swap while its a manual swap, not a proof ?

Btw, stop talking to me
abdrazak-k

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:27:23 PM

thank you dev i just received my 3312 ibtc
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:53:28 PM

thank you dev i just received my 3312 ibtc
Screenshot please. but since you're new, I think that's a scam post. then many more people would have written here.
and not just a newbie that is only very short here.  Wink  Wink
item-ax

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:03:55 PM

lol , only newbies new account posting they received their new IBTC... what coincidence lol
abdrazak-k

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:40:34 PM

You can see for yourself

https://etherscan.io/address/0x1dafCE41Bcc08609AE650BC37a4201B5F36EA482#tokentxns
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: