Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:46:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] iBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin, Join IBTC trading competition to win 200k  (Read 58064 times)
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:23:28 PM

If ibtc can develop lending platform, something like Davor or POStoken, the price will skyrocket alot, maybe even $100!
Dev already wrote that this week work on the code of the lending platform will be started, so in the long term everything can be very nice, but need to finally complete the swap, that people would sleep peacefully.

WOW! Nice to know that landing platform is on the roadmap!  Cool
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

If ibtc can develop lending platform, something like Davor or POStoken, the price will skyrocket alot, maybe even $100!
Dev already wrote that this week work on the code of the lending platform will be started, so in the long term everything can be very nice, but need to finally complete the swap, that people would sleep peacefully.

dev cant make a simple swap but want to make a lending platform lol ... this remind me some scam shit, give your money to a ponzi schemes. This token have all sign of scam , still no news about the swap and he want to make lending , lol ...
Kanawati

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:54:15 PM

I'm sorry to tell you guys but this is really a scam token and the (developer) is trying to sell you hopes!
If you see that they are still selling old ibtc on etherdelta and people are still buying the old unswapped token on this original address and the funny part is that the price of the old useless token is increasing and here you know that an increase in price doesn't mean that this is good but people don't know about some simple facts, the old token is over but there is demand and price surge!! That's funny!! be careful
https://etherdelta.com/#IBTC-ETH
The address which should be the correct address to buy the new token is
https://etherdelta.com/#0x0784dbabb6c6834bddfb7cfee116ba049e5dafab-ETH
I know they warned people not to buy the old token but they should had at least replaced all the tokens they already have their contract address and move it to the new contract, not leaving people still buying and selling the old one which is useless, this way they just trying to make more profit by getting of some users telling that they are not responsible of their own old tokens!
This project (developer) already collected a lot of money months ago and he is still giving excuses of the bleeding market and so on,
I can assure you in my experience and my point of view that this person is a scammer, I hope not  but after months of promising to list it in big exchanges in his tweet:
https://twitter.com/ibtctoken/status/951190631191375878
he is trying to show that he contacted them on twitter and tweet his message on his own twitter to let you see this, it's so childish and scamming act of him to show that he is working, it's unprofessional to co contact and exchange on twitter waiting for their reply, they have their own business addresses where to contact and do the real work not tagging an exchange on twitter to let them know that they are ready!
and by the way, CoinExchangeio is the big exchange that he is talking about!! real projects can list their token in big exchanges when true people with real projects and when the fee is paid!
I had about 50,000 tokens and sold them all for loss just trying to escape of their sh.... after I dig more about them, you of course can still keep yours and sell for the price you are comfortable with but I just really wanted to warn you at least not to give so much hope for this (project) I really hope that your investments are in good hands and I don't want you to lose but there are many bad people around trying to take advantage of you. This is my advice for my brothers and sisters, you have the right to think and act the way you feel comfortable with
At least I won't trust some anonymous person who doesn't know how to write Due in his tweet (https://twitter.com/ibtctoken/status/953516816906760192) and I don't know from which country he trying to sell fake hopes!
Wish you all the best!
easypeasy

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:38:40 PM

hi folks, I got ibtc 85 days ago airdropped into my exodus wallet

are these the new or old tokens? and if they are the old ones how do i go about getting the new ones or should it happen automatically?

constructive answers only please

thanks
kristii

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:38:25 PM

Who knows whether there will be an airdrop on this coin or will it be bought only on the exchange?
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:50:30 AM

lol , forget the swap , more and more peoples are getting scammed. forget this shitcoin, but spread the words that IBTC and DONSAUTHOSHI want only your money , no matter what happened, dont trust this shity project. Do you hear the last news ?? he want a lending platform lol ... All projects about lending platform are Scam, there is no project, no wallet, no dev, no softwares, but he want a lending platform lol ...

I repeat,     DONT TRUST IBTC , DONT WAIT FOR SWAP , YOU WILL GET NOTHING, DONT BUY THIS SCAM TOKEN , THE DEV IS JUST SCAMMING YOU , JUST READ ABOVE, JUST READ ALL COMPLAINS
criptogoon

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

Who knows whether there will be an airdrop on this coin or will it be bought only on the exchange?
hmm, airdrop will good opportunity
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

lol , forget the swap , more and more peoples are getting scammed. forget this shitcoin, but spread the words that IBTC and DONSAUTHOSHI want only your money , no matter what happened, dont trust this shity project. Do you hear the last news ?? he want a lending platform lol ... All projects about lending platform are Scam, there is no project, no wallet, no dev, no softwares, but he want a lending platform lol ...

I repeat,     DONT TRUST IBTC , DONT WAIT FOR SWAP , YOU WILL GET NOTHING, DONT BUY THIS SCAM TOKEN , THE DEV IS JUST SCAMMING YOU , JUST READ ABOVE, JUST READ ALL COMPLAINS

we got them from airdrop, so if IBTC scam it's no problem i guess  Grin
i want swap if this is will make iBTC more better and have big value in the future, so i will stay in here untill swap happend
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:52:18 PM

are these the new or old tokens? and if they are the old ones how do i go about getting the new ones or should it happen automatically?

thanks
all you have to do is remove the old Contract Address and enter the new Contract Address ( 0x0784dbabb6c6834bddfb7cfee116ba049e5dafab ) if you look at MEW, you get swap ..

i want swap if this is will make iBTC more better and have big value in the future, so i will stay in here untill swap happend
I agree with you, no need to panic about all that people say ,, because we do not spend money ,, all just free ,, i will also stay here to see what will happen next .. Grin

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
easyrimka

Merit: 261

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

you are right, its just an airdrop . but its not simply an airdrop when the dev want you to buy the new token to support the "project" Cheesy
easypeasy

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:50:41 PM

thanks
all you have to do is remove the old Contract Address and enter the new Contract Address ( 0x0784dbabb6c6834bddfb7cfee116ba049e5dafab ) if you look at MEW, you get swap ..

Hi orengitu thanks for replying

Im still not too sure what to do though its been that long since I got them lol, Im using exodus (desktop wallet) instead of mew if that makes a difference

Thanks for any more advice
easypeasy

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:29:51 AM

thanks

Hi orengitu thanks for replying

Im still not too sure what to do though its been that long since I got them lol, Im using exodus (desktop wallet) instead of mew if that makes a difference

Thanks for any more advice

I have lost my 100,000 IBTC.........................

probs find them down the back off the couch bud, so come on then how did u lose them?
Klaud07

Merit: 111

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:49:27 PM

I see only one problem and I do not understand why this happens. This is what Swap has been on for almost a month, there have been problems on the ether network for a long time, but why it was not completed in the first 3-4 days when they were not a problem? At the moment, Swap is not completed and will continue, that's all I know. At the expense of listing, then this problem for most new projects, exchanges simply ignore the messages...
pastelbasah

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:50:14 AM

I didn't knew about iBTC swap, I have around 3000 iBTC, how to swap them to new iBTC? someone please help me.

just read above, you will never get the swap, your tokens are lost, IBTC is a SCAM , nothing more 
how can you say if IBTC scam ?? I got a swap a month ago ..
and what is your proof if IBTC scam? i want an explanation from you .. thank you ..
Klaud07

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:30:20 AM

I didn't knew about iBTC swap, I have around 3000 iBTC, how to swap them to new iBTC? someone please help me.

just read above, you will never get the swap, your tokens are lost, IBTC is a SCAM , nothing more 
and what is your proof if IBTC scam? i want an explanation from you .. thank you ..

The swap received is not all, it is very much delayed and it is annoying many people.

Another thing is that the point of writing about it daily?

Just go to the telegram, describe your problem and get the answer from the Dev...

After a while the swap will be completed.
12inchMom

Activity: 322

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:01:40 AM

well you got a swap but where can you sell it, if you cant sell on delta

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
dontoshi (OP)

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:44:27 AM

IBTC swap will continue today as promised, Yesterday we swapped to more than 500 airdropper hopefully it should be over tomorrow or next. Thanks for your understanding!
dontoshi (OP)

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

Our community have voted for Hitbtc as the best exchange to kick of with this year, we have 1.5 btc we need 3.5 btc to make this happen so we have created a sell order of 500k ibtc at rate of $0.10 to raise money.
With $100 investment from each 500 ibtc investors we will list ibtc in hitbtc in few days, we can do it.  iBTC is sure of 10,000% ROI this year, this is your chance to be part of it. Don't miss this if you missed bitcoin bubble
Follow this Link to Support us https://etherdelta.com/#0x0784dbabb6c6834bddfb7cfee116ba049e5dafab-ETH
jpucela14

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

Is the IBTC swap already over or can I still swap my old IBTC tokens?

I will also join Teleegram group to find out.

Is deadline today?

Klaud07

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

Snapshot of the network was made in late December, so swap will only get those who respected the rules and stored their coins in a wallet, and not on the exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: