Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:46:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] iBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin, Join IBTC trading competition to win 200k  (Read 58061 times)
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

Sounds great, cannot wait for the exchange to come online.
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

Interesting, so now iBTC is exchange. What next for the coin? When it will be re-listed on coinsmarketscap?
Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:47:57 PM

Sounds great, cannot wait for the exchange to come online.

To start, the exchange should be stable, then the listing of new projects, the increase volumes. So do not expect success right away, I think this is a very long way.
Klaud07

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

Interesting, so now iBTC is exchange. What next for the coin? When it will be re-listed on coinsmarketscap?

Read the topic, here recently it has already been discussed.

Soon there will be a new airdrop (new token) that will be distributed to ibtc holders. As I remember in early April.
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:07:51 AM

stay away from that scam project, at least, wait for the airdrop, but dont buy token from that shity project, dont listen dontoshi, and dont listen to his dog klaud.
 this dev wanted to fool people first with the swap, with the effort of many of us, he conducted this swap 4 months after. Now he want to fool peoples with a lending platform. His website is just a copy template , he have no technicals skills, no web experience, he just want your money.
And just read messages from his dog klaud07 , this is the proof that this dog want only some bones from his master.
Cobaro

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:50:41 PM

Read the topic, here recently it has already been discussed.

Soon there will be a new airdrop (new token) that will be distributed to ibtc holders. As I remember in early April.
What rate will be. Like 10 iBTC gets 10 new token? What will happen to iBTC then? And what need to do to get new one?
Klaud07

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:35:03 AM

What rate will be. Like 10 iBTC gets 10 new token? What will happen to iBTC then? And what need to do to get new one?

There is no accurate information, I'm just sharing the news from the telegram and I am not part of the project team, the exact number of new tokens is not yet known.

As far as I understand, to get a new token enough to keep your tokens (iBTC) on your wallet MEW, follow the news in the telegram.
Cobaro

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

There is no accurate information, I'm just sharing the news from the telegram and I am not part of the project team, the exact number of new tokens is not yet known.

As far as I understand, to get a new token enough to keep your tokens (iBTC) on your wallet MEW, follow the news in the telegram.
I don't have telegram Cheesy Do they have Discord? Please let someone know to post news on BitcoinTalk. After all here are some people reading too Wink
Thanks.
Klaud07

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:34:44 AM

I don't have telegram Cheesy Do they have Discord? Please let someone know to post news on BitcoinTalk. After all here are some people reading too Wink
Thanks.

And I don't have Biscord, so I do not know about it.  Cheesy But I publish news, when there is time, you can follow on Twitter, there also publish important moments.
item-ax

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:34:32 AM

i remember to all peoples, if you have a brain, dont invest any money in this project, this a scam, just read past messages, just read how dontoshi tried to fool peoples with the swap he finally did, dont listen to his dog klaudia01 , they are just here to make you loose money so you can enrich them.
If you have an airdrop from IBTC, just keep it, and sell it , but , trust me , this scam token will never reach 0.50$
Cobaro

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:03:03 PM

i remember to all peoples, if you have a brain, dont invest any money in this project, this a scam, just read past messages, just read how dontoshi tried to fool peoples with the swap he finally did, dont listen to his dog klaudia01 , they are just here to make you loose money so you can enrich them.
If you have an airdrop from IBTC, just keep it, and sell it , but , trust me , this scam token will never reach 0.50$
And we should listen to you because you are @item-ax? I never listen to anybody, but you right if people can't make their own research, they shouldn't be in this business at all.
I can name, as an example, when I didn't listen to anybody and made good money, such as eBTC, which was shouted out as a scam, but are they?
That's the point, why you can't listen to anybody, you can't trust people saying it's scam when they can post those comments for their own gain.
This project doesn't look good, I agree, but that's why it cost so low. Buy, don't buy, I don't care. That's why I never post negative, nor positive comments.
My moto: no risk, no reward. And I will not be poor because of this coins death, but I will get richer if it doesn't Wink
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:14:06 PM

And we should listen to you because you are @item-ax? I never listen to anybody, but you right if people can't make their own research, they shouldn't be in this business at all.
I can name, as an example, when I didn't listen to anybody and made good money, such as eBTC, which was shouted out as a scam, but are they?
That's the point, why you can't listen to anybody, you can't trust people saying it's scam when they can post those comments for their own gain.
This project doesn't look good, I agree, but that's why it cost so low. Buy, don't buy, I don't care. That's why I never post negative, nor positive comments.
My moto: no risk, no reward. And I will not be poor because of this coins death, but I will get richer if it doesn't Wink

You are comparing two really different projects. eBTC and iBTC. They are similar in the name but very different in their devs behavior.

You are rightly suggesting people to do their own research. So please, if you know how to use an ethereum explorer, do your own reserch on how the first iBTC token swap has been conducted.

You don't have to listen to anybody, you just have to watch the ethereum blockchain.
Cobaro

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:27:48 PM

You are comparing two really different projects. eBTC and iBTC. They are similar in the name but very different in their devs behavior.

You are rightly suggesting people to do their own research. So please, if you know how to use an ethereum explorer, do your own reserch on how the first iBTC token swap has been conducted.

You don't have to listen to anybody, you just have to watch the ethereum blockchain.
Yes, but don't forget eBTC first dev team left project Wink And it's been done on purpose.
I got mine tokens via swap, if someone didn't, bad for them. But all those swaps are pile of BS. Which personally I hate. Once again, I don't say this project is good, nor I'm saying it's bad. I just know for fact, even if there is great, like really great project, there will be people saying it's scam. So who can you listen to? I think it's waste of time to read comments at all, made by some shady people from both sides.
You right, people should check blockchain and make their own research.
I trough few K's into this token, with 2 others. The 2 ones already made me in total 3BTC, so I don't care if I loose ( I think it was 5 ETH) on this coin.
Klaud07

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:13:07 PM

Many people broke the rules and lost their iBTC, after which they wanted to make the swap for them in a manual mode, I think that item-ax is one of them.

After he was refused, he began to live in this topic and bark at everyone who writes something here...

There were many more dissatisfied people here, but some of them simply did not know that they had received their token, they simply did not know how to use ethplorer, some of them apparently resolved their issue in the telegram.
Klaud07

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:01:12 AM

New information has appeared, but I think it can change, so we can consider it preliminary.

The snapshot will be ~ April 15th. Airdrop for holders will occur 1:1 (1iBTC = 1DTT token), but the total offer of DTT tokens is ~ 100,000,000, in difference from iBTC which is 5 times smaller ~ 21,000,000

Follow the news, this information is from the telegram.
item-ax

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

Many people broke the rules and lost their iBTC, after which they wanted to make the swap for them in a manual mode, I think that item-ax is one of them.

After he was refused, he began to live in this topic and bark at everyone who writes something here...

There were many more dissatisfied people here, but some of them simply did not know that they had received their token, they simply did not know how to use ethplorer, some of them apparently resolved their issue in the telegram.

hey little dog, we all see you want a bone from your master , but please, stfu :

everyone can see that you are one them, one dog of dontoshi, WOOF WOOF , now run to the telegram group asking some token to your master.
Thanks to you, i will never end , i will never let people know that IBTC is a scam, and that there is nothing only looses.
dontoshi (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:47:28 AM

Dontoshi token Total supply will be 100 millions around 15 millions will be airdrop to all ibtc holders 1:1 5 millions will be airdrop to the community, 5 millions will go for YouTube and media bounty, 20 millions will be airdrop for sign up bonus on dontoshi.
55 millions will be reserved for development and marketing. The contract is ready  and the snapshot shot will take place in 15th of April.
Please click this link to join us at https://t.me/ibtctoken
item-ax

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

hey little dog, please ask your master dontoshi to answer and tell us please little puppet :

Many people broke the [...] resolved their issue in the telegram.

hey little dog, we all see you want a bone from your master , but please, stfu :

everyone can see that you are one them, one dog of dontoshi, WOOF WOOF , now run to the telegram group asking some token to your master.
Thanks to you, i will never end , i will never let people know that IBTC is a scam, and that there is nothing only looses.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:31:38 AM

The developers own 3.8 million tokens, which is enough incentive for them to keep building the team. eBTC and iBTC are similar in the name but very different in their developers behavior.
Cobaro

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:12:46 PM

So I need to hold my iBTC on etherscan and that's it?
   0x9df92779a19f20f74f73039bd0f7e5605c152ac1
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: