Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Gold Electrum support  (Read 19108 times)
Slowth

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:27:14 AM

Hi guys

If I wanted to use the BTC on electrum now, but still don’t see any official paperwork on ectrum and BTG? I have no choice but to continue waiting?

Thought. Saw that I can just go ahead to spend it and come back to btg later and it’d still be there even though nothing was done?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:10:40 PM

If I wanted to use the BTC on electrum now, but still don’t see any official paperwork on ectrum and BTG? I have no choice but to continue waiting?

This is how I claimed it, with my BTC in Electrum: https://bitcoin-investors.co.uk/2017/11/how-to-claim-your-bitcoin-gold/

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

EricevA

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:28:44 PM

Electrum Gold released (edit)electrum-gold.org

CAUTION

Above mentioned wallet is not "official electrum wallet".
Personaly I'm very sceptical about it as to me it looks like the author is just trying to take advatage of well known "electrum wallet" to lure people (what other reason could be to name it like that ??)
Use at your own risk.

EDIT: @CryptoVinny - it's your first and only post  Cheesy ..  Im pretty sure you are the author ... nice try, but next time try to find better way to make money then from scamming others.
Now GTFO.

Hello all, I was scammed by this webside. I dont know how it happens to me, I am not a newbee regarding Bitcoin. But when i searched for a wallet where I can claim my bitcoin gold, I found the side electrum-gold.org. I was thinking to me if it is from electrum it must be secure and legit. The side looked nearly like the known electrum side. A few days ago I took a look in my ledger wallet and I was shocked, all my bitcoins were stolen. After that I took a look in my Jaxx wallet and I was shocked again, all my Ethereum were stolen too. All together 4.5 Bitcoins and 44 Ethereum. I entered my private key nowhere. I think it was a trojan. I had a file on a USB flash drive that was not connected all the time with my computer.

Can someone help me please what I can do now? What about the bitcointalk users that published the link here in the forum?

Thank you in advanced.
Regards
KKaruchis

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:29:38 PM

Hey guys! Will Electrum wallet support Bitcoin GOLD? If so how it works? If not, where should I locate my funds to receive Bitcoin GOLD and keep them safe? Thanks for any help.

Don't worry. There is no need to move your BTC. Keep them in electrum.
BTCG will be credited to address holding the BTCs and if electrum won't support BTCG it then you can always sweep/import the address to any other wallet which do.

EDIT: I made a quick guide how to claim your BTG: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347158

Thanks for the usefull guide, seems I earned a little alt coin by this and now goign to get rewarded.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:25:10 AM

Electrum Gold released (edit)electrum-gold.org

CAUTION

Above mentioned wallet is not "official electrum wallet".
Personaly I'm very sceptical about it as to me it looks like the author is just trying to take advatage of well known "electrum wallet" to lure people (what other reason could be to name it like that ??)
Use at your own risk.

EDIT: @CryptoVinny - it's your first and only post  Cheesy ..  Im pretty sure you are the author ... nice try, but next time try to find better way to make money then from scamming others.
Now GTFO.

Hello all, I was scammed by this webside. I dont know how it happens to me, I am not a newbee regarding Bitcoin. But when i searched for a wallet where I can claim my bitcoin gold, I found the side electrum-gold.org. I was thinking to me if it is from electrum it must be secure and legit. The side looked nearly like the known electrum side. A few days ago I took a look in my ledger wallet and I was shocked, all my bitcoins were stolen. After that I took a look in my Jaxx wallet and I was shocked again, all my Ethereum were stolen too. All together 4.5 Bitcoins and 44 Ethereum. I entered my private key nowhere. I think it was a trojan. I had a file on a USB flash drive that was not connected all the time with my computer.

Can someone help me please what I can do now? What about the bitcointalk users that published the link here in the forum?

Thank you in advanced.
Regards

Hello EricevA,

unfortunately you can't do anything now anymore. The coins are gone. You might try a police investigation but I do not know if their cybercrime units are of any use in this.

Greetingss,
Sebastian

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
zedx

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

Hi, can anyone guide me how to claim bitcoin gold from mycelium?

im ready with the 12 phrase, emptied the address.

how to generate the private key?
which wallet support sweep from mycelium wallet?

thanks in advance.

Best regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: