Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:04:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH bleeding death?  (Read 2525 times)
Hyperme.sh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:23:49 AM

Possibly BCH could go to ~$1500 after the coinbase dump which may drive it lower.

Follow-up:

I thought Coinbase was allowing the customers to withdraw BCH

Yeah I had vaguely remembered they reversed their decision not to because of threat of class-action lawsuit. And that person quoted above is incorrect, the distribution starts in January 2018:

https://news.bitcoin.com/coinbase-bitcoin-cash-withdrawals-january-2018/

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2853600-bitcoin-cash---frequently-asked-questions
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:38:00 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 01:53:08 AM by nidacoinlove

I am not surprised. All bitcoin cash holders including miners were in for profit. Now bitcoin gold is coming and they will jump to it. They will take profit and get out. Same old story.
It is because I think that the miners know that they will be generating money from bitcoin till long enough time, while the alts that are created from the bitcoin split are those which gives a quicker money to miners with a limited time option. The miners are switching just for the sake of earning extra money. Now they will go for the gold one. But we can't blame miners for it because they are here to earn money as well but it they misguided someone then they could be  held guilty.
maranello1561

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:56:16 AM

BCash always reminds me of the Big PandaCoin Pump and Dump of 2013... Which of you kids even know about PandaCoin(s) anymore. Thats what will happen to Bcash in 5 years.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:18:46 AM

bch was created and subverted bitcoin but how many people expected it and completely failed. When it comes to the price of double coin eth and many people go to buy this price, but the conclusion is that the account of those who have a lot of deficit now when btc is increasing then it is down without braking and probably it will be like dong etc after the hard ford of eth its value will be reduced soon when bitcoi hard ford it is unknown what bcc will hit at bottom

Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:48:31 AM

i think it will not die, just see etc is still market top ten nowadays, the interest group behind will not give up bch before they get enough profits
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:33:10 AM

Hi guys,

Seems BCH is going down fast. Is this the moment were BCH is going to bleed death?
Will the downtrent turn or continue?

Please let me know what you think Wink
indeed bitcoincash now is not strong anymore, the price is getting down,
even now ethereum occupy second position in terms of price
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:40:32 AM

Of course this was as expected the bitcoin community dont want any new token that is a copy paste of bitcoin in the this businesses is nothing without there customers the users clearly choose bitcoin instead of BCH that is fijded centralized corporate entity. This will become another airdrop a free money for bitcoin investor and then convert the new token to bitcoin, well be seeing some bullish price again.

People will not read fuck all.. let alone understand it.
The simple folk out there are here for one reason, to profit.
What are they going to do ? Probably dump those Airdropped BCH coins.. it's why they came here.
These are not crypto supporters.. they are impatient short sighted STUPID little profiteers.
Often teens and children.

Problem is they will ask them selves *maybe.. what is the difference between choice a and b ?
If it can not be summarized in 2 sentences or less they are gone.. dumping and walking.
A more superior coin then becomes irrelevant.

I thought you guys posted some interesting comments here on this but it was all very long.
And i know for a fact most of the noobs will not bother reading it all or understand it either.
What ? Didn't you notice half of crypto can barely manage basic English ?

It's still an Altcoin.. and ALT's get dumped for BTC profit.
It's how it is.

FUD first & ask questions later™
holdingkrypto

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:54:06 AM

It has an active community so I do not think it will disappear, it will remain like ethereum classic. But, nevertheless, I wouldn't invest on it.
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:56:45 AM

The people in bitcoin cash or BCH are just going out and they are done with that altcoin because that is all about the hype of bitcoin cash. They said that bitcoin cash is profitable but look on the results of bitcoin cash and you can see that in the first few weeks the bitcoin cash is going up but right now it is just like the altcoins that called shitcoin in the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:50:28 AM

To save BCH from going to $0, you must burn it!

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
kaizer28

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:55:15 AM

After getting an ATH at nearly $1,000, BCH retreated in a prolonged, non-stopping bleeding, pretty much every support have failed to hold the losses for the forked coin.
DibiaVxosis

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:30:24 AM

We all know the true price of BCH. It just a game from big investors.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:40:05 AM

I was kind of predictable it happened so far and everyone wants to jump on board. To me BTC is the mother of coins it is hard for it drop and die as rumors  reflected. One thing is clear though never panic sell.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1162

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:51:25 PM

Hi guys,

Seems BCH is going down fast. Is this the moment were BCH is going to bleed death?
Will the downtrent turn or continue?

Please let me know what you think Wink

This is what was expected by most guru of digital currency. BCH cant survive much longer on good price and is bound to be dumped. Firstly people dumped it because they just got it for free. Secondly, now there is another fork around the corner and this time it will be Bitcoin Gold which will be distributed for free.
Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:56:13 PM

I think No, today November 15th, 2017 Bitcoin Cash has still a value of $1,200 per coin. I would say it's a good message for investors and supporters of Bitcoin Cash and Altcoin because Bitcoin can have a close rival anytime and any day since last week. Bitcoin Cash value if dropping then it's a bad sign.

Bergiolia

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:16:10 PM

We all know the true price of BCH. It just a game from big investors.

A game? I think it's not because when Bitcoin hit hard the market, those Big Whales of traders are making high pump for Bitcoin to increase rapidly because Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is indeed the future of economy and trade. The thing they did in Bitcoin Cash is totally the same with Bitcoin since early this year.
Investors are doing what for them can give huge amount of return of investments.

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:21:36 AM

Guys from South Korea did not let Bitcoin Cash bleeding. Everything was done to make this altcoin growing. Meanwhile, the chaos and true hype around it finished. The fork happened. I suppose BCH will come to its stable price, maybe $900 or even less.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:35:39 AM

It's already a Bitcoin Cash character. We can see a few months ago when Bitcoin Cash rose in price. Bitcoin cash rose to 1000 $ but back down to 300 $. Indeed Bitcoin Cash is a remarkable coin in fluctuations.
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:39:41 AM

Said it in so many posts the guys in bitcoin cash are whales and they are just pumping the price. Guess the no go of segwit gave them an open window to score big on "bitcoin cash going mainstream" not... They cleared a ton of money

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: