Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin  (Read 2548 times)
Aimer08

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:28:48 AM

Hi, I am thinking about investing in Bitcoin and Litecoin and would appreciate some opinions.

Go ahead and invest your bitcoin it can help a lot for your bitcoin to grow and gain and make money in the period of time just choose the company on who you will be investing.
Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:33:52 AM

if you did invest after several replied here mate I'm sure you are enjoying your profits as we are seeing good climbed from the btc price, and also if you are
aiming for long term investment its quite a good one to wait for maybe 3 years frame and see it by yourself if things continue then you will be a rich person after that time.
In the event that you are putting resources into the bitcoins at that point I'm 110% certain that you will be an effective individual in future in light of the fact that in the event that you have pick bitcoins to put your cash in then it is your keen plan to put your cash in bitcoins on the grounds that it is the most secure approach to gain cash.
guxu219

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:48:09 AM

Hi, I am thinking about investing in Bitcoin and Litecoin and would appreciate some opinions.
I wouod suggest you to invest only in Bitcoin especially for long term investment. The market value of litecoin is not that big and at the same time, it doen't increase as much as in bitcoin so the profit will not be as big on investing to Bitcoin. It will surely be a good idea to invest in Bitcoin now because its market value is continuously increasing and becoming more expensive as days are passing by.
I also agree with this that bitcoin is a good choice to invest with especially in a long run investments. Though the factor that bitcoins market value are flucyuating meaning to say it does not stable and at the same time keep onchanging but for the current fluctuations of bitcoin price it was a positve feedback after all because bitcoins value are keep on incresing.
Investing in bitcoin is a good way to generate more income from bitcoin. If you have some money buy bitcoin and invest them and don’t wait for the rising in the value are falling in the value, just invest in a project you sense that will generate a good profit for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: