Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:34:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin  (Read 2548 times)
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:52:56 PM

yes, bitcoin is good for you to invest. I think bitcoin later this year will increase again. but not with litecoin I'm not sure. there are some ico that is interesting enough to be invested. my advice is just bitcoin and ico.

rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:53:17 PM

It is better to diversify your risks. Choose at least 6 basic coins. Do not invest all your money in only 2 coins.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:08:03 PM

Bitcoin and Litecoin are both good coins. But in my opinion, it would be better to invest Bitcoin because the demand for Bitcoin is increasing day by day and it will increase in future also. Bitcoin is good for getting good profits
cahtreber

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:08:29 PM

I think it is good time to invest, but exit arround 6000, I expect to come back to 4000 again. So it is you decision no guarantess
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:25:51 PM

Hi, I am thinking about investing in Bitcoin and Litecoin and would appreciate some opinions.

Its about time to put your money in bitcoin and don't believed that its too late to invest. There is a big possibility that bitcoin will take into another level next year. Right now the price is $4600-$4700. But next year it can go to $6000. So invest early while you can so that you can go ride the hype train. I'm not into Litecoin so I can't say for certain if its a good investment or not. Maybe you can go to altcoin board. They are more knowledgeable than most of us bitcoin enthusiast in this board.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:14:40 PM

Yeah, go ahead and invest but with the upcoming fork in november I'd split the investing money and go for ETH aswell for 40-50% of planned investment or save the 50% and wait for the after fork price correction.
yes that is a fact that we should invest money in bitcoin without wasting a single minute, because the price of bitcoin continue increase and hope that it will continue increasing and very soon its price will cover 5000$, we can expect that even in next day it will reach to 5000$ therefore it will be a good decision to invest money in bitcoin right now.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:24:08 PM

Hi, I am thinking about investing in Bitcoin and Litecoin and would appreciate some opinions.
I'm not yet familiar with altcoins especially with Litecoin. But all I know is that, altcoins are good for short term investments. In the case of Bitcoin, it's been asked many times. Investing to Bitcoin will result to huge profit. It's market value as of this moment is continuously increasing, and as its value is getting more expensive, the profit that its users including investors will also increase. So it is a good idea to invest in Bitcoin.

KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:31:40 PM

That would be right choice if you would invest in Bitcoin especially for long term goals because bitcoin price in time will be soaring up high. For litecoin I'm not sure about that but a lot are holding on to that as well. But for me, Bitcoin would be a great coin to invest in.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:33:30 PM

Yes, invest in bitcoin right now, and wait a few more days before investing in litecoin, it will probably touch its all time down in a few days when everybody move his altcoins to bitcoins, and that will make litecoin and the whole altcoin market bleed a lot, so that would be your perfect opportunity to join to the market.
wait a little bit more and take the opportunity at a cheapest price.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:36:10 PM

I'm not yet familiar with altcoins especially with Litecoin. But all I know is that, altcoins are good for short term investments. In the case of Bitcoin, it's been asked many times. Investing to Bitcoin will result to huge profit. It's market value as of this moment is continuously increasing, and as its value is getting more expensive, the profit that its users including investors will also increase. So it is a good idea to invest in Bitcoin.

Investing in bitcoin is certainly very good but in general they invest bitcoin for the long term to get a good profit, and I think LTC is an old altcoin located in crypto market and of course LTC also has good potential for both trading and long term investment.
Hamilcar

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:46:26 PM

If you want to invest for a long term i advice to store bitcoin. If you want short time trade LTC is better. I think it will be doubled by the end of the year.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:53:00 PM

Great decision to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin investment is always profitable. Bitcoin can change your life. If you want to make a huge profit so you have to invest Bitcoin for a long period. Because short-term investment is not much profitable.
And I want to advise you to invest in Bitcoin after 25th October. Because after 25th hardfork Bitcoin price will be low. And that is the perfect time to invest.

I had also invested in bitcoin months ago. The price is still low and I'm holding it for now. I really hope to trade it soon when the price is right.

Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:01:18 PM

Bitcoin still the best option for your investment mate. Even though it's current price is too high, it's profitability is very high than other altcoin in the market. In fact, traders are now dumping their altcoins now for bitcoin to get free fork coin which is bitcoin gold. Litecoin is good though. But it may take a while befire it starts to move again since all the volume of traders are going to bitcoin. I suggest buy bitcoin as much as you can. So you can receive free bitcoin gold. Bitcoin gold can be range up to $300 a piece. If you buy 1 bitcoin, you receive 1 bitcoin gold also. It's 1:1 ratio. Good luck mate.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:25:12 PM

Bitcoins are great for both long and short term investment mainly because of its volatile nature which attracts many investors to invest in them.Thi year bitxoins has risen from $900 to $4800 which shows how amazing investing in bitxoins would be.Bitcoins has risen like anything and will keep on doing it, there is also risk in investing in bitcoins that they are vest unpredictable so the best thing to do is bu low and sell high or even you can hold bitcoins which are also profitable in long run.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:25:53 PM

Just go and invest in any coin you like, bitcoin is still the best choice and the safest choice, bitcoin has been implemented in store,  and many sites started to accept it, so invest in bitcoin will be a very good option for your future, for litecoin, the price is moving very slow but I see a green movement from the early of this year so it will still profitable if you want to invest
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:30:24 AM

Bitcoins are great for both long and short term investment mainly because of its volatile nature which attracts many investors to invest in them.Thi year bitxoins has risen from $900 to $4800 which shows how amazing investing in bitxoins would be.Bitcoins has risen like anything and will keep on doing it, there is also risk in investing in bitcoins that they are vest unpredictable so the best thing to do is bu low and sell high or even you can hold bitcoins which are also profitable in long run.

Nah bro. Bitcoin isn't the greatest short term investment in crypto, unless you get in just before the rise. Like if you bought back in March then sold now it would be a great investment obviously. Generally speaking though, there are always better options if you do research and find promising altcoins. Bitcoin is not like it was back in 2012. It takes a LONG time to move the market these days, and only getting more stable as time passes.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:56:55 AM

would be great if investing in bitcoin. bitcoin has a clear future every person every country holds bitcoin while ltc only plays a role in helping this bitcoin just better bitcoin advice better than litecoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
CriptoIngresos

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Twitter: @CriptoIngreso

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:03:50 AM

It's your call, in my opinion how the market is right you you'll see great returns if you invest right now since the demand is starting to grow and the supply is starting to decrease due to the upcoming forks, this basically means that the price will go up, however it also means that you'll be investing on a bullish market that's increasing in value, right now it's very probable that Bitcoin will match and surpass it's previous all time high, this is why other users are also advising to wait until a dip in which you can accumulate Bitcoin at a lower price.

Since we don't know much of the context or previous experiences I'll go ahead and say that if this is your first time you can start by accumulating small amounts and watching how the market it's reacting, if there's a decrease on the price you can stop accumulating and actually invest what you had planned on investing in the first place, the key here is to differentiate going all in versus slowly accumulating and watching how the market reacts.

It's important to diversify, Bitcoin and LiteCoin are great options to start of, as time passes and you start getting more experience I'll highly advice on diversifying your portfolio.

Good luck.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:10:40 AM

would be great if investing in bitcoin. bitcoin has a clear future every person every country holds bitcoin while ltc only plays a role in helping this bitcoin just better bitcoin advice better than litecoin.

Considering the current scenario we can say investing in Bitcoin has more possibilities than Litecoin to give returns. But Litecoin on its own is dark horse. Who was expecting it to reach $80 when it was $10 few months back.
So in my views investor should proportionally in both.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:12:23 AM

Go for it you will not regret investing on bitcoin and ltc i have this 2 coins and until now im holding. Just dont put all your money investing on cryptocurrencies

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀