Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin  (Read 2548 times)
Hakims (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:02:46 PM

Hi, I am thinking about investing in Bitcoin and Litecoin and would appreciate some opinions.
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:10:33 PM

Go ahead with your investment in Bitcoin, probably the safest long-term investment in cryptocurrency than any other coin.
No matter how much (or little) money you put into it, you will come out as a winner.
I can't say anything on Litecoin as I personally haven't been following it much lately though.
daserpent

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:14:24 PM

I would advise you to wait until after 25Oct. After the hardfork, the price is gonna come down and that would be a good time to get into Bitcoin.

As for litecoin, it would be advisable to invest before 25 oct.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:21:07 PM

Great decision to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin investment is always profitable. Bitcoin can change your life. If you want to make a huge profit so you have to invest Bitcoin for a long period. Because short-term investment is not much profitable.
And I want to advise you to invest in Bitcoin after 25th October. Because after 25th hardfork Bitcoin price will be low. And that is the perfect time to invest.

Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:31:33 PM

I would say go for it! However don't put all your money into it as the price can and will fluctuate. There's a hardfork of bitcoin coming up so I would say you should wait a bit for the price to go down so you can enter the market at a cheaper price than what it is now. Litecoin is also a great investment as it's a solid coin.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
IdoandWill

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:33:52 PM

Hi, I am thinking about investing in Bitcoin and Litecoin and would appreciate some opinions.

I advise you to wait until large countries determine their position regarding bitcoins.

Or start investing small amounts.
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:40:09 PM

Both of them are good. Bitcoin is always a good option to invest because we all know that the price of bitcoin increases every months and charts have shown that bitcoin will always go up. Moreover, there are many famous people claiming that bitcoin is the good thing to buy and hold. Litecoin is also a good coin. It is still cheap and I believe that litecoin has many chance to increase its price even more and more. In the next year, litecoin can easily x5 its price
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:02:17 PM

its time to invest in money in bitcoin because bitcoin value increase day by day,
You see mate, you can't just invest your money to Bitcoin or other coins just like that. You need to do your assignments first, and what I mean about this is that, you need to study when and how the price of these coins will have its pump value and its dump value. If you've already done like so, then you should now be more familiar about the timeline of the prices. Although we know that Bitcoins price is volatile, we can't really predict the expected prices but, we know when will have its pump.

So basically what I mean is that, you need to know that if you wanted to invest then, be sure that the current price of the coins are its dump value, and then you wanted to trade these coins when its value is its pump state, so that you have the profit that you needed.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:03:25 PM

There is a huge opportunity to invest in this sector, I think if you want to invest in Bitcoin then you can gain a lot of profit from here. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a profitable sector for investing and saving. I believe strongly that Bitcoin will be the best platform for business. that is why I always prefer to invest i this sector.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:19:43 PM

I would advise you to wait until after 25Oct. After the hardfork, the price is gonna come down and that would be a good time to get into Bitcoin.

How do you know that it's gonna come down? People were thinking that when BCC comes out some of the investors will sell their BTC to buy BCC and the value of BTC will go down. In reality people dumped BCC and bought even more BTC making it touch the price of $5000, the highest in history.

OP, if you want to invest don't waste your time. Do it before the fork and you'll get BG. Just don't go all in Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Last Song

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:20:43 PM

Go ahead with your investment in Bitcoin, probably the safest long-term investment in cryptocurrency than any other coin.
No matter how much (or little) money you put into it, you will come out as a winner.
I can't say anything on Litecoin as I personally haven't been following it much lately though.

Buying like a blind investor is not a good idea. He needs to find a dip point to buy bitcoins.

For this, you need to watch the market news very closely.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:28:52 PM

Buying like a blind investor is not a good idea. He needs to find a dip point to buy bitcoins.

For this, you need to watch the market news very closely.
I disagree, that he needs to wait an watch the market, that depends on the amount of bitcoins he wants to buy. Anyway if he buys now and the price drops its just going to go back up. Bitcoin might go to $5000 before the fork and might fall back again but rise also

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:32:47 PM

Yeah, go ahead and invest but with the upcoming fork in november I'd split the investing money and go for ETH aswell for 40-50% of planned investment or save the 50% and wait for the after fork price correction.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
yoyo1234

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:33:20 PM

its a good one, go for it. Bitcoin is also always a good buy
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:34:26 PM

Litecoin is so cheap right now, it really doesn't hurt for you to buy a few. Litecoin is such a strong coin, and severely undervalued. It's more than likely going to have a surge soon but I still like Bitcoin best longterm.
alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:34:39 PM

You can try to buy on a dip or buy to hold for future gain. Nobody is certain as to what will happen in future and this includes the price after the fork.
Cloud27

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:35:35 PM

You can start investing in Bitcoin now and make a fraction of free Bitcoin Gold by means of scheduled fork or wait after October 25th, other say that the price of Bitcoin will go down a little bit. And choose a bitcoin wallet that you will have the private keys.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:39:09 PM

just want to say bitcoin is the best, not with litecoin. I have no illustrations of litecoins will have a great improvement and a good future. but for bitcoin there is always a great expectation
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 07:41:43 PM

I'd wait for a price dip before jumping in. Right now, it's at an all time high.

smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:47:20 PM

Bitcoin is a great investment. If you are looking for an asset with long-term growth potential Bitcoin is an excellent store of value and also as secure as a Swiss bank. Currently, the cryptocurrency is still in its early phases when it comes to the mainstream adopting it as a secure asset for retirement and families.

Although, I have heard of a few companies offering Bitcoin for 401k's and IRA's don't rest your laurels on getting paid from your employer in Bitcoin. If you really want to invest in Bitcoin I would recommend checking out Regal Assets, Regal Wallet program. Feel free to read more about what you can do here: https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:52:56 PM

yes, bitcoin is good for you to invest. I think bitcoin later this year will increase again. but not with litecoin I'm not sure. there are some ico that is interesting enough to be invested. my advice is just bitcoin and ico.

rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:53:17 PM

It is better to diversify your risks. Choose at least 6 basic coins. Do not invest all your money in only 2 coins.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:08:03 PM

Bitcoin and Litecoin are both good coins. But in my opinion, it would be better to invest Bitcoin because the demand for Bitcoin is increasing day by day and it will increase in future also. Bitcoin is good for getting good profits
cahtreber

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:08:29 PM

I think it is good time to invest, but exit arround 6000, I expect to come back to 4000 again. So it is you decision no guarantess
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:25:51 PM

Its about time to put your money in bitcoin and don't believed that its too late to invest. There is a big possibility that bitcoin will take into another level next year. Right now the price is $4600-$4700. But next year it can go to $6000. So invest early while you can so that you can go ride the hype train. I'm not into Litecoin so I can't say for certain if its a good investment or not. Maybe you can go to altcoin board. They are more knowledgeable than most of us bitcoin enthusiast in this board.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:14:40 PM

Yeah, go ahead and invest but with the upcoming fork in november I'd split the investing money and go for ETH aswell for 40-50% of planned investment or save the 50% and wait for the after fork price correction.
yes that is a fact that we should invest money in bitcoin without wasting a single minute, because the price of bitcoin continue increase and hope that it will continue increasing and very soon its price will cover 5000$, we can expect that even in next day it will reach to 5000$ therefore it will be a good decision to invest money in bitcoin right now.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:24:08 PM

I'm not yet familiar with altcoins especially with Litecoin. But all I know is that, altcoins are good for short term investments. In the case of Bitcoin, it's been asked many times. Investing to Bitcoin will result to huge profit. It's market value as of this moment is continuously increasing, and as its value is getting more expensive, the profit that its users including investors will also increase. So it is a good idea to invest in Bitcoin.

KourtneyK

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:31:40 PM

That would be right choice if you would invest in Bitcoin especially for long term goals because bitcoin price in time will be soaring up high. For litecoin I'm not sure about that but a lot are holding on to that as well. But for me, Bitcoin would be a great coin to invest in.
949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:33:30 PM

Yes, invest in bitcoin right now, and wait a few more days before investing in litecoin, it will probably touch its all time down in a few days when everybody move his altcoins to bitcoins, and that will make litecoin and the whole altcoin market bleed a lot, so that would be your perfect opportunity to join to the market.
wait a little bit more and take the opportunity at a cheapest price.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:36:10 PM

I'm not yet familiar with altcoins especially with Litecoin. But all I know is that, altcoins are good for short term investments. In the case of Bitcoin, it's been asked many times. Investing to Bitcoin will result to huge profit. It's market value as of this moment is continuously increasing, and as its value is getting more expensive, the profit that its users including investors will also increase. So it is a good idea to invest in Bitcoin.

Investing in bitcoin is certainly very good but in general they invest bitcoin for the long term to get a good profit, and I think LTC is an old altcoin located in crypto market and of course LTC also has good potential for both trading and long term investment.
Hamilcar

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:46:26 PM

If you want to invest for a long term i advice to store bitcoin. If you want short time trade LTC is better. I think it will be doubled by the end of the year.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
Asmonist

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:53:00 PM

Great decision to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin investment is always profitable. Bitcoin can change your life. If you want to make a huge profit so you have to invest Bitcoin for a long period. Because short-term investment is not much profitable.
And I want to advise you to invest in Bitcoin after 25th October. Because after 25th hardfork Bitcoin price will be low. And that is the perfect time to invest.

I had also invested in bitcoin months ago. The price is still low and I'm holding it for now. I really hope to trade it soon when the price is right.

Immakillya

Merit: 269

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:01:18 PM

Bitcoin still the best option for your investment mate. Even though it's current price is too high, it's profitability is very high than other altcoin in the market. In fact, traders are now dumping their altcoins now for bitcoin to get free fork coin which is bitcoin gold. Litecoin is good though. But it may take a while befire it starts to move again since all the volume of traders are going to bitcoin. I suggest buy bitcoin as much as you can. So you can receive free bitcoin gold. Bitcoin gold can be range up to $300 a piece. If you buy 1 bitcoin, you receive 1 bitcoin gold also. It's 1:1 ratio. Good luck mate.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:25:12 PM

Bitcoins are great for both long and short term investment mainly because of its volatile nature which attracts many investors to invest in them.Thi year bitxoins has risen from $900 to $4800 which shows how amazing investing in bitxoins would be.Bitcoins has risen like anything and will keep on doing it, there is also risk in investing in bitcoins that they are vest unpredictable so the best thing to do is bu low and sell high or even you can hold bitcoins which are also profitable in long run.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:25:53 PM

Just go and invest in any coin you like, bitcoin is still the best choice and the safest choice, bitcoin has been implemented in store,  and many sites started to accept it, so invest in bitcoin will be a very good option for your future, for litecoin, the price is moving very slow but I see a green movement from the early of this year so it will still profitable if you want to invest
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:30:24 AM

Bitcoins are great for both long and short term investment mainly because of its volatile nature which attracts many investors to invest in them.Thi year bitxoins has risen from $900 to $4800 which shows how amazing investing in bitxoins would be.Bitcoins has risen like anything and will keep on doing it, there is also risk in investing in bitcoins that they are vest unpredictable so the best thing to do is bu low and sell high or even you can hold bitcoins which are also profitable in long run.

Nah bro. Bitcoin isn't the greatest short term investment in crypto, unless you get in just before the rise. Like if you bought back in March then sold now it would be a great investment obviously. Generally speaking though, there are always better options if you do research and find promising altcoins. Bitcoin is not like it was back in 2012. It takes a LONG time to move the market these days, and only getting more stable as time passes.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:56:55 AM

would be great if investing in bitcoin. bitcoin has a clear future every person every country holds bitcoin while ltc only plays a role in helping this bitcoin just better bitcoin advice better than litecoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
CriptoIngresos

Activity: 68

Twitter: @CriptoIngreso

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:03:50 AM

It's your call, in my opinion how the market is right you you'll see great returns if you invest right now since the demand is starting to grow and the supply is starting to decrease due to the upcoming forks, this basically means that the price will go up, however it also means that you'll be investing on a bullish market that's increasing in value, right now it's very probable that Bitcoin will match and surpass it's previous all time high, this is why other users are also advising to wait until a dip in which you can accumulate Bitcoin at a lower price.

Since we don't know much of the context or previous experiences I'll go ahead and say that if this is your first time you can start by accumulating small amounts and watching how the market it's reacting, if there's a decrease on the price you can stop accumulating and actually invest what you had planned on investing in the first place, the key here is to differentiate going all in versus slowly accumulating and watching how the market reacts.

It's important to diversify, Bitcoin and LiteCoin are great options to start of, as time passes and you start getting more experience I'll highly advice on diversifying your portfolio.

Good luck.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:10:40 AM

would be great if investing in bitcoin. bitcoin has a clear future every person every country holds bitcoin while ltc only plays a role in helping this bitcoin just better bitcoin advice better than litecoin.

Considering the current scenario we can say investing in Bitcoin has more possibilities than Litecoin to give returns. But Litecoin on its own is dark horse. Who was expecting it to reach $80 when it was $10 few months back.
So in my views investor should proportionally in both.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:12:23 AM

Go for it you will not regret investing on bitcoin and ltc i have this 2 coins and until now im holding. Just dont put all your money investing on cryptocurrencies

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:14:26 AM

Invest and hodl for a long period!
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:20:26 AM

I prefer to recommend invest in litecoin and ethereum since both coins prices seems fall down and both of it has good potential to rise in the next 2-3 months. Why not in bitcoin? Because bitcoin on its rise right now, recover to $5000 which may get corrected after it reach new ATH.
Don't get me wrong, bitcoin is a great investment, but your money will be more profitable if invested into altcoins instead of bitcoin at current market condition.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:29:54 AM

Investing was a good idea actually, especially if you are buying bitcoin now were according to the rumors that by next year bitcoin will become more than 10, 000$ which is really good if that happen isn't?
3piecechickendinner

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:41:53 AM

Definitely agree with waiting til after the 25th to invest, but decide upfront what type of investor will you be?  Will you wait and hold? Or will u buy the dip and sell and repeat?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Blockchain for Flight Delays ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ ▮ Trustabit ▮ ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬【 FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER 】【 ANN THREAD 】【 TELEGRAM 】 ▬
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:43:11 AM

I want to invest in bitcoin becuase in bitcoin you will sure that you will get a high salary soon becuase if you see the value of bticoin goin increasing and rising so if you want to invest in bitcoin just take the risk and be patience and just trust .

camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:48:10 AM

Investment in bitcoin is  a good thinking as you can earn a lot of profit and now a days bitcoin is a good long term investment and you can use it as a short term investment as well and if you gain some profit just sell it. At this time i think you should wait for a week or two and then buy bitcoin now the price is very high and price will go down after a week or two then buy.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:49:16 AM

Hi that's a very wise decision op, I don't like alts so I will not comment much on litecoin, as far as Bitcoin is considered, you should buy on every dips, do not go to buy a whole Bitcoin, you should also know the prices are very volatile, so do not invest your whole lifetime saving in it. Also a reminder be careful whom you buy your bitcoin from, many scamster are there, use wallets like electrum only, and make sure no one knows your private key and seed. Also since fork is coming up you'll recieve more coins, there will be a procedure so see if a dip comes go for it.
suride212

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:54:13 AM

This is a very promising investment in Bitcoin but worth noting.
Although the value of BitCoin shows a positive signal with continuous improvement, did not rule out the value can go down at any time. Global issues greatly affect the value of BitCoin by up to 50 percent!

If there is a negative issue, its value will decrease. Upon return, if there is a positive problem then the BitCoin value will increase.
then investing in bitcoin is a huge risk, so we need to be more careful about anticipating something bad.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:56:07 AM

Go now dude Smiley every investment now counts Smiley because bitcoin is currently low and very unstable right now so it is the right thing to do. Your'e money will be expected to go high when the time comes.
sidmlm

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:31:14 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is good idea because bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency in world bitcoin value growing day by day
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:46:25 AM

if you did invest after several replied here mate I'm sure you are enjoying your profits as we are seeing good climbed from the btc price, and also if you are
aiming for long term investment its quite a good one to wait for maybe 3 years frame and see it by yourself if things continue then you will be a rich person after that time.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:42:36 AM

if you did invest after several replied here mate I'm sure you are enjoying your profits as we are seeing good climbed from the btc price, and also if you are
aiming for long term investment its quite a good one to wait for maybe 3 years frame and see it by yourself if things continue then you will be a rich person after that time.
Investment in bitcoin is no doubt very safe and profitable, those people who have already invested money in bitcoin about a year before they are now i think millionaire, but i think that still there is more potential to the price of bitcoin and even now if a person will invest money in bitcoin he is expected to get a good amount of money in next few months, therefore i will recommend to invest more and more money in bitcoin in present time if a person want to get instant profit.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:05:21 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is really a smart decision.We can see that  the price of Bitcoin is increasing at a very fast rate and this rising price of Bitcoin is making it the best investment asset of all time.Investing in Bitcoin will provide you with huge profits within a short period of time.Investing in Bitcoin is always profitable if investments are done wisely.Instead of investing your entire savings ,it is wise to invest some part of your savings. In case if there is a drop in the price then you should be smart enough to hold your bitcoins and invest even more rather than selling it because the price will surely bounce back to its original value and will rise even more which will provide you with huge profits.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:17:29 AM

Good choice for bitcoin as it become more stable now despite of many attempts to dump it like China ban and JP Morgan criticism. Just check in the market value and see the difference,even it is very expensive to purchase right now still never too late to invest in bitcoin because the most important is to avoid the risk of losing your investment but for your litecoin i suggest you replace it with Ethereum because of being secondary to bitcoin and top lead for all altcoins it was the most used by ICO as campaign payments therefore the more it will become stable too.
the booz

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:19:41 AM

what are you waiting for
i think that the bitcoin will rise till the fork and litecoin is a good long term investment
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:00:50 AM

Just do it.
While you are thinking now the number of bitcoins are getting lower so the value are getting larger and larger. The first ones who will have it will the be lucky ones to feel the profit from the increase in price of bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:05:26 AM

I’m a litecoin holder but only a minimal amount so,, yes it would be nice to invest in that coin as it was for me one of the original brotherhood of bitcoin.. It has been tested through time and even it hasn’t have big impact on its price it always remain neutral because of many supports for it.. Soon it would change its direction rapidly up.. In bitcoin as the price now,, I won’t advice for it but it is your choice to make..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:09:15 AM

To really invest in Bitcoins that will make a worthwhile investment is to invest in large quantity. The altcoins can be started in bits and do gain grounds later. Bitcoin has started another uprising at the moment and for those who did not buy earlier might not be able to dabble into it. I will advise you trade potential altcoins and use it as a leverage to gaining more Bitcoins.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:20:48 AM

Bitcoin is really good to be an investment but I think etherium is better than litecoin. Investing in altcoin is so risky, so I suggest you to invest only in bitcoin, when you have more information about the good new cryptocurrency you should join the ICO.

mrfaith01

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:55:19 PM

I think we should hold are investment for this up coming ford ...because we dont know what will happen after it...so i suggest we ahould observe first then if you think that is the perfect timing then go ahead go fot it:)

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
CyptozControllers

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:06:20 PM

Right discuses  Investing in Bitcoin. i want invest some bitcoin.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:11:25 PM

Nice! Investing into Bitcoin is a great idea anyway. Bitcoin has risen from a humble 10$USD to 5000$USD! That is amazing! And there are some people who invested in Bitcoin when it was worth 10$USD. As you can imagine, they made a massive amount of profit. Bitcoin has always been rising. Over a long term period, at least. Its price trend is always positive. Thus, you can be pretty much guaranteed a profit.

The thing about litecoin is that it is pretty much another altcoin. That means that its prices are highly volatile. Nothing compared to the stable price growth of bitcoin. Litecoin’s price has risen gradually, in the past, but it has fallen heavily too. So I would suggest your to be careful about Litecoin. Litecoin is more suited to trading than investing.

Bitcoin must always be the main investment on Crypto-Currency world, that is the safest virtual currency, but I think LTC is more special that other common AltCoins. Some people say it's the "silver" of Crypto world, while BTC is the "gold". It makes this AltCoin more important than others. The price shows some nice progress too. If I wouldn't invest in Bitcoins I would surely invest in Litecoin. Both are good alternatives, maybe 70%-80% investment in BTCs and 30%-20% in LTCs can be a good strategy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:21:35 PM

Its  never  late  to invest, we are still part  of  the  early starter of  cryptocurrency, Thou I have some regret  because I did not get  involve early  like a friend, but it  never late, Litecoin too will definitely get increase over  time.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:46:46 PM

i suggest to invest bitcoin cause bitcoin always volatile which is changing value every time we can buy a cheap price on it and sell in a high price immediately when bitcoin rise again .cause now adays i heard some good news that bitcoin is gaining some strength to the higher value. Maybe it will reach up to $5000 to $6000. Its not late to buy a bitcoin we need to grab this opportunity  we should buy now and sell when the bitcoin rocketed to the moon .
notyours

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:54:32 PM

Your decision is right. Because bitcoins and Litecoins have the potential to increase prices especially Bitcoins. We've seen the fast turnaround of Bitcoins today's price from $ 1,000 to wrap it up to $ 4,800 today's price. The Litecoins, previously at 0.004 to 0.005, were capped to 0.02 and were stable at 0.01 to 0.015. That's why we'll wait for more time to increase the value of these coins.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:55:46 PM

Price is high but its still booming go for investing in bitcoin until the hardfork only after that go for litecoin. People are taking their money out from alts so price of alts is expected to fall.
mostkey

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:04:23 PM

there is little advice for you, I think more for you to join in ico that might give you big enough profit. I was joining in one big ico ...
you can read on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2212650.0
this will be useful for us in the future and I am sure ico ina will surely succeed and great success
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:12:19 PM

That is a good intention, invest something of interest and for example you have. Some people invest in bitcoin and most of them receive a profit rather than a loss.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:35:32 PM

im thinking that investing in bitcoin now is? still have a high profit in future??
we all now that the value of the bitcoin is still going up but if we buy it now for our investment
how much profit we can earn on 10years from now??
and is there a chance that bitcoin will reach the value of 10,000usd in future?Huh?
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:40:09 PM

If the investment is long-term, Bitcoin will be a good idea. I myself invest in Bitcoin.

ghost424

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:42:29 PM

Investing in bitcoin will be a great investment. The fluctuation of the price is a good sign that it will not die any time soon. You can also check for the timing when you want to withdraw the investment. Investing in cryptocurrency will be very profitable and that is what everybody wants. I think that the price of bitcoin by the end of this year will be 5k USD and still go higher in the future. Investing in bitcoin is also better than investing in some banks because you are not sure if that bank will go bankrupt. So i guess you need to make sure that the bank will be successful in the future before making an investment.
Killerhatz

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:42:59 PM

I have recently invested in bitcoin for the first time, since that time I have been watching only growth, so in the near future I plan to invest more. The more you turn in this topic, the more you are dragged out. Grin
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:45:58 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is very much fortunate. While we invest we should make our investment systematic not in one shot you invest all your money in Bitcoin.

By investing in Bitcoin your money will multiply for sure.
jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:47:27 PM

If the investment is long-term, Bitcoin will be a good idea. I myself invest in Bitcoin.

Not only for long term bitcoin is a good investment if you are looking for short term profit. Bitcoin price will surely increases after some days so you can sell and gain profit. Holding bitcoin for a year or two actually can give you a handsome amount of profit but that is very difficult. So just investment in bitcoin and sell when you earn some profit and enjoy the life.  

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rb26

Activity: 247

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:47:41 PM

Go on ahead and invest some of your hard cash to Bitcoin or whatever cryptocurrency you think is worth a shot. Bitcoin is enough for me but having diverse assets is also a wise decision. Cryptocurrency gives promising profit lately and do not let yourself left out. Just take note that you should invest money that you can afford to lose. Risks are always present in this type of matters.

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:51:08 PM

- Only invest what you can afford to loss
- Don't buy when price is at peak (like bitcoin's price right now)
- Don't sell for loss
- Don't just invest all you have in one coin, diversify your portfolio
- Keep updated with daily crypto related news to make proper moves.
mehcat11

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:52:35 PM

You can start invest your money in bitcoin first because bitcoin have more profit than other coin.
Bitcoin is stand in top of cryptocurrency with increase of its price is so fast.

You can read other opinions about why bitcoin is good investment in thread below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631600.0
Allan Ramanda

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:58:40 PM

investing dibitcoin is very good, especially for the long term. but for litecoin i never use it. you can try on eth, because eth has excellent potential for long term and short term investment
carlo.p

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:01:33 PM

one of the best decision you will ever made, rather than putting your money in banks where you will only earn very small amount yearly, go invest with bitcoin or even in litecoin if that is what you want both coins are best in terms of investments you wont regret it Smiley

♦♦♦     CLOUT     ♦♦♦     MEDIA DECENTRALISED     ♦♦♦     CLOUT     ♦♦♦
♦     ANN Thread     ♦♦♦     ICO start on 17th of November     ♦♦♦     WhitePaper     ♦
♦  Discord  ♦  Facebook  ♦  Medium  ♦  Telegram  ♦  Twitter  ♦
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:03:06 PM

Its  never  late  to invest, we are still part  of  the  early starter of  cryptocurrency, Thou I have some regret  because I did not get  involve early  like a friend, but it  never late, Litecoin too will definitely get increase over  time.
The price of bitcoin is extremely high to invest at the moment,wait for the market to settle down and then plan on purchasing,there is a fork coming up and no one can predict how the market will react after the fork and so you must be really careful in investing your money in it,there is nothing wrong in investing in litecoin but the issue is there is not much push in the coin after the fork .
tkamal

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:11:00 PM

Everybody knows that Investing in Bitcoin is more benefit then any other cryptocurrency. You just very and confirm yourself by analyze the performance of bitcoin will clear your doubt Investing in Bitcoin is the only right thing to do in life.

◤ ─────────────── PROJECT PAI ─────────────── ◥
│       DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR INTELLIGENT AVATARS       │ (https://projectpai.com/)
◣ ─── JOIN PROJECT PAI TELEGRAM TO GET FREE TOKENS ─── ◢ (https://t.me/projectpai)
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:15:57 PM

It is a good idea to invest either of the two.  Just make sure that do not go all in. Learn to diversify. Take a right timing to maximize your earnings. It is a long journey but it is worth it. Take my word for it. That 2 coins are very promising and have a good future ahead of it. You are on a good track.

asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:21:29 PM

you can buy eth now with low prices. I think eth is better than litecoin. the market is in red as it hunts some allcoin.

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
▄██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
█████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀▀█████    ▄▄▄▄
███ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ███   ██████
████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀████   ▀████▀
████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ██████████████████████
     ██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
HIGH QUALITY CASINO
WITH MULTIPLE GAMES
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
jackhdt

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:23:04 PM

Great decision to invest in Bitcoin.I believe strongly that bitcoin will be the best platform for business. Also lite coin hen I'm not sure about the future of it.

Make me great again
Hakims (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:47:21 PM

Thank you all very much for your advice, much appreciated! I ended up buying 1 BTC and 50 LTC:) Will hold to death!:D
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:53:29 PM

Bitcoin is a really good idea to invest in specialy now, ebcause of the upcoming fork. About litecoin i would say it is not a good idea, because this coin has not so much potential, it is better to pick some better coins like ETh or WAVES.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

BeerPanda

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:01:12 PM

Yeeees. It's really cool idea. Because Bitcoin is growimg so fast  Wink I can only form projects I believe in:
1. Enigma ICO
2.UnikoinGold
3. Confideal
Not sure if each will bring me money, but I hope  Shocked
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:02:18 PM

actually more profitable where? just keep it in the wallet a while later sell it when the price is high, or used directly in trading?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
arlinxoha

Activity: 402

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:47:30 AM

We all know that investment in bitcoin is very profitable. Many people can be a millionaire in this. This is God's blessing for us. However, keep investing in bitcoin. Believe it and be patient. Even if you invest in long-term, you will be much benefited. Because short-term investment can not be more beneficial.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:34:22 AM

if you think the coin is good then go head try to investing..im litecoin golder to and so far this coin have a good price i use this for trading..

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:43:30 AM

Investing in bitcoin is so essential because in bitcoin your money can be productive and it has the ability to make your money so high in value.In bitcoin you can have your return on investment.
Thanasis

Activity: 1820
Merit: 515

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:55:19 AM

Everybody knows that Investing in Bitcoin is more benefit then any other cryptocurrency. You just very and confirm yourself by analyze the performance of bitcoin will clear your doubt Investing in Bitcoin is the only right thing to do in life.

Yeah investing on bitcoin is more benefit than other type of cryotocurrency.Still it is best investment than investing on gold or land or other kinds if assets.Because tge growth rate of the bitcoin is more than the other assets.If you buy 10 bitcoins today ,the value of it is many times in 10 years, maybe you can be a millionaire too.
So keep investing on bitcoin and enjoy your profit soon.

ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:00:26 AM

It is a very awesome idea to invest in Bitcoin because all are crypto trading site support bitcoin and bitcoin very easy to buy . If you need to any amount of bitcoin you can buy any time any where. Don't afraid you can must invest with your bitcoin now it is very save for you.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:40:25 AM

If you are looking for a quick and profitable investment then immediately buy bitcoin, this is a good time so we will get a quick profit compared with other investments.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:47:00 AM

yes I think it is very good if you are interested to invest in botcoin and litecoin .. profit opportunities that you get very large plus if you have a lot of capital, it would be very profitable ,, I've read predictions news that bitcoin prices can reach 7000 $ next year

ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:06:05 AM

Yeah, it's really a good idea to invest in Bitcoin because analysts believe if Bitcoin’s current rate of growth is sustained, its value will increase drastically and it may surpass $100,000 within the next ten years. But the big question is, Can ordinary people risk their savings to buy Bitcoin today?

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:29:35 AM

i suggest to invest bitcoin cause bitcoin always volatile which is changing value every time we can buy a cheap price on it and sell in a high price immediately when bitcoin rise again .cause now adays i heard some good news that bitcoin is gaining some strength to the higher value. Maybe it will reach up to $5000 to $6000. Its not late to buy a bitcoin we need to grab this opportunity  we should buy now and sell when the bitcoin rocketed to the moon .

you are right, better to invest with bitcoin because the price goes up every year, bitcoin also we can buy when the price goes down and sell it at the time the price goes up. I feel bitcoin as a super man who helps a lot of people.

bnlllamo

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:35:27 AM

Bitcoin is a great investment if you do some research before entering. You might also want to learn some basic trading chart reading. Bitcoin is nearing All time high again might be a bad idea, but there is a small dip around 4600-4700 you might want to grab some. But for litecoin seems its the bottom now. All in all since you are risking your hard earned money you might want to do some more research before entering.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:36:28 AM

if I might invest in bitcoin and invest in doge coin because both coins are already
has a reputation and now dogecoin is declining so it is suitable for investment while bitcoin may be investing in the next few days

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Drixy

Activity: 168

reading.......

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:45:03 AM

Mate it is so good to invest on such high pricing business some of that related business is so well priced as well if possible get as much as bitcoin as possible and invest to get some  more money or income in the distant futur eventually you can  get about tenfold or even more than that  in that kind of business or even relying on this is good to make money each month with ease. So it best to avoid things that it is obviosly a ponzi scheme or scams . You must now how to identify wether a scam or not . So you can protect your savings
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:50:52 AM

if I might invest in bitcoin and invest in doge coin because both coins are already
has a reputation and now dogecoin is declining so it is suitable for investment while bitcoin may be investing in the next few days
If Dogecoin will pump that would make you reach, it's still trading below 100 sats and you can accumulate more doge as you want.
The crypto is full of surprise so who knows what will happen, doge can give us fortune one day. Grin
Hafas Rama

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:06:43 AM

I think it's a very good idea.
for now bitcoin is very popular and the price increase is very remarkable.
litecoin also has a good price and gradually increased.
both worth the investment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:13:03 AM

In my opinion if you want to invest, please immediately do not delay because of bitcoin will continue to grow selling point.

MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:15:05 AM

Mate it is so good to invest on such high pricing business some of that related business is so well priced as well if possible get as much as  as possible and invest to get some  more money or income in the distant futur eventually you can  get about tenfold or even more than that  in that kind of business or even relying on this is good to make money each month with ease. So it best to avoid things that it is obviosly a ponzi scheme or scams . You must now how to identify wether a scam or not . So you can protect your savings
For me it is always number 1 for the purpose of investment.
 must always be the main investment on  world of Crypto-Currency, that is the safest virtual currency, but I think some major altcoins like BCC , LTC and ETH  is more special than other common AltCoins. while BTC is the "gold". It makes this AltCoin more important than others and sensable iinvestors always prefer to invest in them.
Samueltalk

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:05:03 AM

I'm more interested in investing in bitcoin in a long period of time.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:26:31 AM

Go invest bitcoin its almost 4700$ as of october 11. Bitcoin is nice investment because it is so famous now and lot people using this as their saving or currency to purchase goods or pay utility bills.
Nakakapagpabagabag

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:37:06 AM

It is better to spend time with bitcoin, it can help you with your needs. Especially if you do nothing? You can do it for yourself to make money. I can say that bitcoin is reliable in all things, can help when we need help. Just trust your bitcoin and make your life good, by investing in it will earn you something you do not expect, depending on how much you work and how to handle it Smiley goodluck for beginners to try bitcoin.

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:00:58 AM

investing in bitcoin is always the best chance for us and for other people because we know that the price is trying to reach higher price than before. and with many people now is interesting with bitcoin, I think they don't want to missed this opportunity because once they are missed then its too late for them to invest. many of people out there is saying its too late if we invest now because the price is too expensive or bitcoin is just a scam but if we believe that in the end, bitcoin price will reach the sky, then we don't have to listen to them and we can buy bitcoin and then we can just hold for a long term period.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:07:16 AM

Good choice to invest in bitcoin, because it keeps rising as of this moment and many people tend to get curious about it, It bring big impact to bitcoin community, because the more people get used on it the higher opportunity to earn a good profit. and all i can say just continue to dig on it my friend, It will surely reimburse you to 3x fold of profit.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:19:34 AM

im pretty sure that positivity in bitcoin investing coz as of now its continuously growing and growing.and i think even if it goes down.would stay for a short time only..and about litecoin im not so sure but u should check it first before investing.

asma555

Activity: 335

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:24:36 AM

my first invest was in bitcoin. i also invest in bitcoin. i think  bitcoin is good for invest.you have no risk to loss your money.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
shwetaji

Activity: 134

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:42:07 AM

Really it is very interesting discussion. In my views investing in bit coin is always beneficial. Because in past 12 years bitcoin established itself the most popular crypto currency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
coinblaster99

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:31:12 AM

The world is becoming ever more reliant on the internet. So, really: It is no surprise that Bitcoin, a secure, global, and digital currency has claimed the interest of investors.
Bitcoin is open to everyone and provides an exciting opportunity to delve into an entirely new asset class. Investing in bitcoin may seem scary, but know that it takes time and effort to understand how Bitcoin works.
ICO_Estate_Coin

ICO EstateCoin Project manager

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:53:52 AM

Yes, Bitcoin and Litecoin has power. But I advise you to invest in Ethereum, as it becomes more promising. It has more advantages than Bitcoin.  For example, the same high speed of transactions, the MetaMas application, the award for Ethereum for miners does not decrease with time, in Bitcoin every three years it is cut threefold. Time and volume of extraction of production in the Ethereum ecosystem are not limited, the Ethereum mining outside the pool with own resources is still a reality and etc. Ethereum has more chances to overtake Bitcoin in the near future. Based on these indicators, the project Estate Coin (real estate) decided to still use Ethereum. The project is promising and unique. Tokens that are realized within of the ICO campaign will give an opportunity to receive income up to 36% per annum in the crypto currency (in bitcoin or up to 270% in USD, this income can be during the period when mining equipment works). Tokens are provided with real square meters of built residential real estate. If you are interested in the project can read here https://estate-coin.com.
Good luck!

ICO IS GO ON! | WEBSITE | WP | ERC20 Token!
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:41:08 AM

Investing in bitcoin has a high risk, but you can profit more in bitcoin. You just have knowledge about bitcoin to make sure that your investments are profitable and fine and in investing be prepare that you will lose money, but in bitcoin you will have a profit.
Gunawan82

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:53:28 PM

when now the bitcoin price has passed 500k / BTC whether I can afford to buy bitcoin for investment,
I may be late to invest because bitcoin prices continue to rise, and if I have a lot of money, I will buy all my money to buy bitcoin,
DaftAjax

Merit: 284

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:56:02 AM

In my opinion if you want to invest, please immediately do not delay because of bitcoin will continue to grow selling point.
Wouldn't it be more logical if you could just invest in altcoins and not directly in Bitcoin. I'm not saying that Bitcoin is not a good investment but it is more practical if you could just invest in altcoins, because they are more cheaper and quite more volatile to Bitcoin. And for the most part altcoin are much more easier to earn, what I mean about this is in large numbers of coins. Because from my experience I've only spent one month in altcoin campaign and it is already equal to a 5 month Bitcoin campaign price.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:46:14 AM

Investing in bitcoins was really a great idea. But we have to watch for the market value as flctuation arises most of the time. For me, I would rather keep it first then look for the best timing, we just need proper monitoring on the value.Anyways, bitcoin is bitcoin, it does still have high market value compare to the normal currency.

bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:14:50 AM

for me investing with bitcoin is very good and profitable and it depends on us in analyzing whether it is beneficial or disadvantageous but I think the investment in bitcoin is profitable in my experience
heisenbergjr

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:16:30 AM

Agreed. Bitcoin is a market that you can't go back anymore, it will just go ahead. Also Etherum is worth it, stack up now while you can Smiley
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:18:22 AM

for me investing with bitcoin is very good and profitable and it depends on us in analyzing whether it is beneficial or disadvantageous but I think the investment in bitcoin is profitable in my experience

choosing bitcoin for the most investing we have is a good decision because with bitcoin, we can surely make decent of profit in the long term and if we do this for a few years ago, then i am sure that we are now making a big profit. but for people which is new in bitcoin, they can start now and with some analyzes, they can buy at lower price even now the price is too expensive but if we can have 1 bitcoin, then it will be more expensive in future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
changcloy

Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:36:02 AM

investing in bitcoin is a great decision just wait when the currency will go down i am sure some will sell/trade in their bitcoin that is the best time and deal you can buy. just save it as your investment it is an assurance that you won't regret in bitcoin.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:47:56 AM

Bitcoin is good investment as it has proven to be in the past years of its existence and you have to know that it is very volatile so it is recommended that you invest on it for the long term because if for the short term and you always watch the movement of price, you may panic sell when it is going down. Many newbies did that in the previous month that sold their bitcoin investment because of the price that went down to as low as $3k when they bought it more than $4k thinking that they want to cut their loss only to find out a month after that it has reach a new all time high.

As for litecoin, I cannot give an opinion to that as I am only investing in bitcoin but many are heavily invested in litecoin too because many are expecting for it to rise in price in the months to come.

vegethegreat

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:39:38 AM

It is good to invest in bitcoin, because its value is not regulated by the government. You are earning without paying taxes unlike to other form of
business.
jirene21

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:49:58 AM

Good decision. Invest on bitcoin even it is low money you invest bitcoin grant your wish to success

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:48:51 PM

Investing in bitcoin is a good choice to invest,  early investment the more you earn even a little amount you invest. Investment and trading in bitcoin make you successful and secure.

Samueltalk

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:58:31 PM

I have been investing in bitcoin for quite a long time.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:59:04 PM

Let's invest in bitcoin, because it's a good move to make a profit. Today bitcoin is very popular and widely used people who want practicality, security and freedom.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:48:50 PM

I must say it make sense. Wait until after the hardfork if you will invest now at bitcoin the price is high, I think it woll come down a bit after hardfork so for me it is te right time to invest for bitcoin.I know investing in bitcoin will have a successful end. So go for your plan . For the litecoin I must agree also do it before the hardfork.
sdas90

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:54:13 PM

It is time to invest in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin price is increasing day by day and it will price high in future. so you can buy it now and invest it. after all bitcoin price now up. to get some  more money  you can invest into Bitcoin. but you should have more conception about Bitcoin.

wenjun123

Activity: 213

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:51:12 PM

I prefer to keep my money only in bitcoin. I consider it to be the safest and most promising. Other currencies may also be an investment, but I fear that they may at any time fall in price and not rise, which with bitcoin should not happen. I am for the classical contribution of funds in bitoyin for long periods.

Feri577

Activity: 277

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:13:43 PM

Investing is such a great opportunity to invest in this sector, because bitcoin is very profitable and bitcoin will be able to change your life I strongly believe that Bitcoin will be the best platform for business for That is why I always choose to invest in this sector and I suggest that you invest in bitcoin...
mustakforum

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:17:58 PM

my advice is better you invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is very profitable according to my dive.
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:23:56 PM

I think invest in Bitcoin is better option than Litecoin cause Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for now and it has good potential to reach to more than 10k$ in next year so I think you should try to invest in Bitcoin then hold it just for few years I think you'll become millionaire if you have big capital. But you should know that the price of Bitcoin dump and pump everyday so when you see Bitcoin price dump a lot you no need to worry about it, just wait and it'll be right back Cheesy. For example few days ago Bitcoin price dumped from 6k$ to 5k4$ but now it's back to 5k9$ Cheesy.
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:00:52 PM

Nice! Investing into Bitcoin is a great idea anyway. Bitcoin has risen from a humble 10$USD to 5000$USD! That is amazing! And there are some people who invested in Bitcoin when it was worth 10$USD. As you can imagine, they made a massive amount of profit. Bitcoin has always been rising. Over a long term period, at least. Its price trend is always positive. Thus, you can be pretty much guaranteed a profit. 

The thing about litecoin is that it is pretty much another altcoin. That means that its prices are highly volatile. Nothing compared to the stable price growth of bitcoin. Litecoin’s price has risen gradually, in the past, but it has fallen heavily too. So I would suggest your to be careful about Litecoin. Litecoin is more suited to trading than investing. 
thulisman

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:19:15 PM

I think investing in bitcoin is a great thing. Bitcoin is enjoying a lot of popularity, while its number is decreasing, with only about 6 million bitcoins in existence, which will cause bitcoin to break all of the milestones. This is a good investment.
Forts1946

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:22:04 PM

If you want to secure your future then surely you ahould start investing in Bitcoins and other cryptos. Bitcoins can give you a good profit in future and even has the potential to make your life even more stable. Bitcoins are a best way to earn a good stable income online without any physical work and that could really be of good help. Also along with juat investing in bitcoins, they give you a number of ways to earn and multiply your bitcoins which will gradually multiply your profit. So according to me investing in bitcoins is always better.

Lykslyks

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:24:49 PM

Investing in bitcoin is a good idea,  but like what others told in their post here already i think you should invest after the upcoming fork because no one knows what will happen to the value of bitcoin. If you can take the risk knowing that there is an upcoming fork then invest, just make sure that your knowledge about bitcoin is enough to handle your expectations and investment wisely.
spinno

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:25:19 PM

Go ahead with the investment but be careful. And talk to people who already know much about the crypto world
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:29:31 PM

and on what pages do you guys investing in ?
iam getting a yearly 4% anual interest on my btc balance but this is not engough Cheesy
where cna i invest my bitcoins and system must be real no 10% / day XD

regards
jasondublinkun

Activity: 106

Measurable Data Token

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:31:29 PM

Recently, I found it quite frustrating that every time Bitcoin goes up, ETH drops down, which could also cause some Altcoins drop as well. I tried to diversify my portfolio, but seems that I need to put more In the Bitcoin pocket. Hope it's just a phenomenon during the fork period.

swaptaker

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:37:38 PM

iam getting a yearly 4% anual interest on my btc balance but this is not engough Cheesy

regards

If you mean lending, this is very dangerous, never trust them. Expecting annual interest from your bitcoin holdings are not reasonable since there is no bitcoin bank to issue and utilize your bitcoins literally.
djimbim0

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:01:05 PM

regards

If you mean lending, this is very dangerous, never trust them. Expecting annual interest from your bitcoin holdings are not reasonable since there is no bitcoin bank to issue and utilize your bitcoins literally.

Loans are always dangerous. And for those who take credit and for those who give credit. And if you want to stay with a profit, then you can just buy coins and keep them for several years

A.H.Rassel

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:17:05 PM

In the event that you are a beginner in crypto don't hop altcoin now stay with bitcoin it makes you profitable. sit tight for the fork since I think after fork Bitcoin cost will be low as 6k or down then Invest some money in bitcoin and hold a long  period
MaryCris

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:03:50 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is a great idea! There are more emerging cryptocurrencies nowadays and one of the originals was Bitcoin. There is also a Blockchain cryptocurrency called Ethereum.what is unique about Ethereum is that it is not just a simple ledger. Ethereum has the ability to execute code. And you can specify the conditions under which a transaction will
occur. The Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT.
degaga15

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:20:15 PM

i do not know anything about litecoin but if bitcoin sarab me for now investment. because the bitcoin price of its development is soaring, seen from last month $ 6100 is now $ 7000. if I were you then I would invest.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:21:32 PM

If you are planning to invest with bitcoin for the first time, it could be better if you are going to find ways to earn bitcoin or litecoin rather than to put all your money out there to invest to trading or investments. It could also teach you the true sense of bitcoin because whenever you will earn bitcoin you will know the hard ways for you to earn and to have bitcoin. Then learn the system of bitcoin in terms of transaction for you to know how you could earn and have profit more with the used of bitcoin.
Dudeperfect

Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:39:20 PM

I appreciate your decision to invest in Bitcoin. However, instead of highlighting the speculative gains, I think you should study the Bitcoin as a payment system and further scope of it. First of all, Bitcoin is a payment system offering some more benefits as compared to that of the traditional fiat system, but since it is in its early phase, there is a possible huge opportunity for the growth in the coming years so it is going to prove beneficial for the early adopters in the long run. If you can hold it for the long term, then I would definitely advice investing in it but only after doing in-depth research.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:42:55 PM

We all know that investing in bitcoin is a nice idea and it will help you to have better future. Investing in bitcoin is a good investment because if you invest in bitcoin you can assure that your money will become double or triple and it is very effective. If you want to become rich you must invest in bitcoin.
ayeshajum07

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:28:53 PM

It was a very great idea and a wise decision investing in Bitcoin.It's vast potential and immeasurable growth has been proven.Investing here especially at a long term basis will guarantee you for a beneficial and successful future.You are in the right path of investment.

keenjester

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:40:52 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is very potiental for now and 2 more years but there still is a big risk if bitcoin becomes valueless, which no bitcoin holders want it to happen, but every investment has their own risk right ?
azril fauzan

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:45:46 PM

Invest in bitcoin is the right choice, given the rising bitcoin price is great for long-term investments, besides the inves in bitcoin we have the advantages without being in tax charge
kmarume

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:04:08 PM

Seems like I missed the Oct 25 date but also interested in starting to invest in Bitcoin. Would it be wiser to wait for the next dip?
Delarock

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:29:50 PM

Investing in bitcoin is a great decision just wait when the currency will go down i am sure some will sell trade in their bitcoin that is the best time and deal you can buy. Just save it as your investment it is an assurance that you won't regret in bitcoin.
tbch2325

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:45:54 PM

Im in the same position as you. Some people seem to think there's a 20-30% correction coming after the fork, but even if that's so and you buy before, surely that would be offset by the free coin you get?

I've decided to go in now even though I know the price is high just for the free coin. I'm planning on holding for long term so I dont see a huge problem. IF theres a 20-30% dip at some point, I'm sure it will get back its price and then some. Its been the history so far so hopefully it'll repeat itself.

Any comments/feedback welcome!
KeeKit

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:32:49 AM

A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging and the originals are bitcoin. Also, one of the best is Ethereum! Let me add that the Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking
the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
Imperalta09

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:36:53 AM

Obciously it is very a great and amazing way to earn money i guess it is really a legend when it comes in stock market it nvestment o guess there is nothing can defeat bitcoin when it coins in gaining profit in investment only in bitcoin where you can gain a 1000% of your investment in the sleculatiin the bitcoin whwn continue to increase its price in the market.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:02:24 AM

the price of bitcoin continues to soar, no doubt for investment in bitcoin. This year bitcoin has created a new history by achieving the highest price of around $7210 and this is only an achieved in 1 year with 7x increase from the beginning of the month when prices were still $1000. so start now to invest in bitcoin and wait till the price of creating a new history at $10000.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:05:03 AM

I think it's better to invest in bitcoin, because within 3-5 years bitcoin will be 3-5x profit without having to trade. you will get a bigger profit than now. And for altcoin, I think you can invest to ethereum, because that is great coin for long term.
aleksandronikienko

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:21:56 AM

Bitcoin, lite, eth, ripple - it is a good instruments!
But i think you need to diversify your investment)
Do not put all your money only in crypto currency, looking for Stocks, Bonds and ETH to

'Don't put all your eggs in one basket.'
Jaxelrell

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:31:21 AM

Litecoin is a good one because its now cheap and it at a price of 60 dollars. It has the potential to go to 100 dollars so i would suggest you to invest in it i have already done that.

I had sold my coins before litecoin was rising so i bought it again. I hope that it will rise again.
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:38:48 AM

If you want to invest in bitcoin, you should know that bitcoin price ​​can go up significantly and go down immedietly. but if you already know bitcoin you should invest, don't wait for any longer. if you have money, just invest. For me its actually better when i have more bitcoin instead of fiat money.
neolexx

Activity: 118
Merit: 20

ART via BTS & ETH www.magicmouseart.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:40:31 AM

I think it depend on your timeline. If You looking for fast money - buy bitcoin. It's more publicity, than all altcoins together ))

Пиcaтeль бизнec тeмaтики (мoя книгa Лoвyшки бизнec-пapтнepcтвa) https://ridero.ru/books/lovushki_biznes-partnerstva/ 
Кoнcyльтиpyю пo вoпpocaм PR и лидoгeнepaции. Упaкoвкa бизнeca и выxoд нa зapyбeжныe pынки пoдpoбнee: 
https://kartintsev.org
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:42:31 AM

I wouod suggest you to invest only in Bitcoin especially for long term investment. The market value of litecoin is not that big and at the same time, it doen't increase as much as in bitcoin so the profit will not be as big on investing to Bitcoin. It will surely be a good idea to invest in Bitcoin now because its market value is continuously increasing and becoming more expensive as days are passing by.
Axthunder

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:46:26 AM

Investing in bitcoin is probably one of the best thing you can do in your life because bitcoin is the reason you can get rich very easily by doing nothing.
Just invest in bitcoin and you won't be dissapointed ever in your life.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:48:15 AM

It will be nice if you will decide to evenly try it yourself to get engage and have investment with bitcoin cryptocurrency. Because now, the price is really that attractive since the price is approaching to the expected amount of $8,000 before the month of November year. Although there are some interruptions due to the slow dump of the price value, still it will be good to start investing because starting at the low price would gradually give you a large income when the price pumps once again. I will just advice you that no matter what happen, just keep on trusting and believing into bitcoin's capability to grow even if the price dumps to the unexpected price which is literally low. Treat it as a challenge and opportunity to invest more so you can gain more when the price pumps again.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:24:50 AM

It will be nice if you will decide to evenly try it yourself to get engage and have investment with bitcoin cryptocurrency. Because now, the price is really that attractive since the price is approaching to the expected amount of $8,000 before the month of November year. Although there are some interruptions due to the slow dump of the price value, still it will be good to start investing because starting at the low price would gradually give you a large income when the price pumps once again. I will just advice you that no matter what happen, just keep on trusting and believing into bitcoin's capability to grow even if the price dumps to the unexpected price which is literally low. Treat it as a challenge and opportunity to invest more so you can gain more when the price pumps again.
I think it would prove a very profitable decision for you as bitcoins are having the highest price today in cryptocurrency market. if you are to invest in Bitcoins then all I can tell you is that to do so there are the three most common methods that is mining which should not be entertained at a beginner level.

Next rational method is to buy some of the Bitcoin via most famous exchanges in the world. The last but not the least method obviously is to buy some shares in the investment of BTCs.
Alok_Yadav

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:42:19 AM

You should invest in bitcoin though it is too volatile right now but if you are thinking to invest for a long term then it will surely give you profit.
MRY

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:53:34 AM

I think the best investment is in bitcoin because of the ever-rising price and immediately invest it now before you regret it

The Alchemlst

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:06:55 AM

Its actually fun and easy, specially when investing to bitcoins although you may need patience and the urge to not get addicted to it. The best strategy so far that I have observe and heard from different bitcoin investors is to buy and hold. It may seem very basic but it is the most efficient and favored by majority of the traders and investors.

mzebehill

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:32:48 AM

Bitcoin has mooned too high to buy now.It is advisable to buy at dip and sell when it moons.
The days of red candles are usually my favourites.
Mumbeeptind1963

Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:46:38 AM

Do not put all your money only in crypto currency, looking for Stocks, Bonds and ETH to

Investing is risky, but a good source of profit. If your going in investment dont put all your gather bitcoin just half of it. Also you can try ethereum it cheap but profitable, also i think its second best to invest in all crypto.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:16:11 AM

I think it's perfect to invest because Bitcoin has a useful value like a bundle of money. Bitcoin has long lasting, concise, and most importantly can be exchanged or can be called investing. The conditions can be measured by the growth of users, sellers and early users. Like any other currency, bitcoin values ​​come only from people who will accept it as a means of payment, and its value will continue to rise.
priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:55:28 PM

i will appreciate if you invest in bitcoin.. bitcoin going crazy
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:13:00 PM

If you want to invest in bitcoin, you should know that bitcoin price ​​can go up significantly and go down immedietly. but if you already know bitcoin you should invest, don't wait for any longer. if you have money, just invest. For me its actually better when i have more bitcoin instead of fiat money.
I am probably agree with this insight, investing in bitcoin is a good choice we can ever made in our life at this current situation of us has. I know many of us are searching for a legit, easy and yet profitable investments and I believe that it was bitcoin but then I am also informing everyone that it was risky.
Boov

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:22:41 PM

Investing in bitcoin is probably a good and wise decision I've ever made. And yes its a good instrument that diversify our life into a easy life, though not totally that easy because it also takes some responsibility to handle with properly. Like this word of wisdom that "don't put all your eggs in one basket" its simple but meaningful that every trafet s and investors must know.
Traslavin

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:29:35 PM

I wouod suggest you to invest only in Bitcoin especially for long term investment. The market value of litecoin is not that big and at the same time, it doen't increase as much as in bitcoin so the profit will not be as big on investing to Bitcoin. It will surely be a good idea to invest in Bitcoin now because its market value is continuously increasing and becoming more expensive as days are passing by.
I also agree with this that bitcoin is a good choice to invest with especially in a long run investments. Though the factor that bitcoins market value are flucyuating meaning to say it does not stable and at the same time keep onchanging but for the current fluctuations of bitcoin price it was a positve feedback after all because bitcoins value are keep on incresing.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:45:37 PM

im considering now on investing in bitcoin. i think it'll be really worth it and safe.
Wulanayu

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:57:06 PM

investment is very lucrative for anyone, because it certainly gets huge profits and doubled. But investment without provision or knowledge that many of us can fail.
So if you want to invest multiply your knowledge first so that your investment can run smoothly and can advance profit.

xz

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:18:44 AM

I'm more interested in investing in bitcoin in a long period of time.
The most clavierist thought to win cash is to put cash in bitcoins in light of the fact that bitcoins is the most speediest and easyest approach to win cash in minimum so on the off chance that you are Claver and you have understanding to win cash than your decision ought to be bitcoins.
Aimer08

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:28:48 AM

Go ahead and invest your bitcoin it can help a lot for your bitcoin to grow and gain and make money in the period of time just choose the company on who you will be investing.
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:33:52 AM

In the event that you are putting resources into the bitcoins at that point I'm 110% certain that you will be an effective individual in future in light of the fact that in the event that you have pick bitcoins to put your cash in then it is your keen plan to put your cash in bitcoins on the grounds that it is the most secure approach to gain cash.
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:48:09 AM

I also agree with this that bitcoin is a good choice to invest with especially in a long run investments. Though the factor that bitcoins market value are flucyuating meaning to say it does not stable and at the same time keep onchanging but for the current fluctuations of bitcoin price it was a positve feedback after all because bitcoins value are keep on incresing.
Investing in bitcoin is a good way to generate more income from bitcoin. If you have some money buy bitcoin and invest them and don’t wait for the rising in the value are falling in the value, just invest in a project you sense that will generate a good profit for you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: