Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:40:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin  (Read 2548 times)
Hakims (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:02:46 PM

Hi, I am thinking about investing in Bitcoin and Litecoin and would appreciate some opinions.
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:10:33 PM

Go ahead with your investment in Bitcoin, probably the safest long-term investment in cryptocurrency than any other coin.
No matter how much (or little) money you put into it, you will come out as a winner.
I can't say anything on Litecoin as I personally haven't been following it much lately though.
daserpent

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:14:24 PM

I would advise you to wait until after 25Oct. After the hardfork, the price is gonna come down and that would be a good time to get into Bitcoin.

As for litecoin, it would be advisable to invest before 25 oct.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:21:07 PM

Great decision to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin investment is always profitable. Bitcoin can change your life. If you want to make a huge profit so you have to invest Bitcoin for a long period. Because short-term investment is not much profitable.
And I want to advise you to invest in Bitcoin after 25th October. Because after 25th hardfork Bitcoin price will be low. And that is the perfect time to invest.

Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:31:33 PM

I would say go for it! However don't put all your money into it as the price can and will fluctuate. There's a hardfork of bitcoin coming up so I would say you should wait a bit for the price to go down so you can enter the market at a cheaper price than what it is now. Litecoin is also a great investment as it's a solid coin.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
IdoandWill

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:33:52 PM

Hi, I am thinking about investing in Bitcoin and Litecoin and would appreciate some opinions.

I advise you to wait until large countries determine their position regarding bitcoins.

Or start investing small amounts.
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:40:09 PM

Both of them are good. Bitcoin is always a good option to invest because we all know that the price of bitcoin increases every months and charts have shown that bitcoin will always go up. Moreover, there are many famous people claiming that bitcoin is the good thing to buy and hold. Litecoin is also a good coin. It is still cheap and I believe that litecoin has many chance to increase its price even more and more. In the next year, litecoin can easily x5 its price
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:02:17 PM

its time to invest in money in bitcoin because bitcoin value increase day by day,
You see mate, you can't just invest your money to Bitcoin or other coins just like that. You need to do your assignments first, and what I mean about this is that, you need to study when and how the price of these coins will have its pump value and its dump value. If you've already done like so, then you should now be more familiar about the timeline of the prices. Although we know that Bitcoins price is volatile, we can't really predict the expected prices but, we know when will have its pump.

So basically what I mean is that, you need to know that if you wanted to invest then, be sure that the current price of the coins are its dump value, and then you wanted to trade these coins when its value is its pump state, so that you have the profit that you needed.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:03:25 PM

There is a huge opportunity to invest in this sector, I think if you want to invest in Bitcoin then you can gain a lot of profit from here. day by day Bitcoin is becoming a profitable sector for investing and saving. I believe strongly that Bitcoin will be the best platform for business. that is why I always prefer to invest i this sector.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:19:43 PM

I would advise you to wait until after 25Oct. After the hardfork, the price is gonna come down and that would be a good time to get into Bitcoin.

As for litecoin, it would be advisable to invest before 25 oct.
How do you know that it's gonna come down? People were thinking that when BCC comes out some of the investors will sell their BTC to buy BCC and the value of BTC will go down. In reality people dumped BCC and bought even more BTC making it touch the price of $5000, the highest in history.

OP, if you want to invest don't waste your time. Do it before the fork and you'll get BG. Just don't go all in Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Last Song

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:20:43 PM

Go ahead with your investment in Bitcoin, probably the safest long-term investment in cryptocurrency than any other coin.
No matter how much (or little) money you put into it, you will come out as a winner.
I can't say anything on Litecoin as I personally haven't been following it much lately though.

Buying like a blind investor is not a good idea. He needs to find a dip point to buy bitcoins.

For this, you need to watch the market news very closely.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:28:52 PM

Buying like a blind investor is not a good idea. He needs to find a dip point to buy bitcoins.

For this, you need to watch the market news very closely.
I disagree, that he needs to wait an watch the market, that depends on the amount of bitcoins he wants to buy. Anyway if he buys now and the price drops its just going to go back up. Bitcoin might go to $5000 before the fork and might fall back again but rise also

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:32:47 PM

Yeah, go ahead and invest but with the upcoming fork in november I'd split the investing money and go for ETH aswell for 40-50% of planned investment or save the 50% and wait for the after fork price correction.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
yoyo1234

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:33:20 PM

its a good one, go for it. Bitcoin is also always a good buy
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:34:26 PM

Litecoin is so cheap right now, it really doesn't hurt for you to buy a few. Litecoin is such a strong coin, and severely undervalued. It's more than likely going to have a surge soon but I still like Bitcoin best longterm.
alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:34:39 PM

You can try to buy on a dip or buy to hold for future gain. Nobody is certain as to what will happen in future and this includes the price after the fork.
Cloud27

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:35:35 PM

You can start investing in Bitcoin now and make a fraction of free Bitcoin Gold by means of scheduled fork or wait after October 25th, other say that the price of Bitcoin will go down a little bit. And choose a bitcoin wallet that you will have the private keys.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:39:09 PM

just want to say bitcoin is the best, not with litecoin. I have no illustrations of litecoins will have a great improvement and a good future. but for bitcoin there is always a great expectation
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 07:41:43 PM

I'd wait for a price dip before jumping in. Right now, it's at an all time high.

smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:47:20 PM

Bitcoin is a great investment. If you are looking for an asset with long-term growth potential Bitcoin is an excellent store of value and also as secure as a Swiss bank. Currently, the cryptocurrency is still in its early phases when it comes to the mainstream adopting it as a secure asset for retirement and families.

Although, I have heard of a few companies offering Bitcoin for 401k's and IRA's don't rest your laurels on getting paid from your employer in Bitcoin. If you really want to invest in Bitcoin I would recommend checking out Regal Assets, Regal Wallet program. Feel free to read more about what you can do here: https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: