Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 11:01:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VapeCoin The 1st vape industry ICO!  (Read 5075 times)
doftplatform

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:26:26 AM

Your plan looks a bit complicated, but what I do like about your project - is that it is based on the real estate background.
Great stuff! Wink

Doft $50M ICO | Going now!!! | doft.com
P1nstom (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:39:30 AM

You have a sophisticated  scenario, if you do not achieve the goals for implementation of the tokens?
So we will do everything in stages. We generate profit ourselves and will develop new markets through profit. We just can not do it as quickly as using ICO.

Your plan looks a bit complicated, but what I do like about your project - is that it is based on the real estate background.
Great stuff! Wink
Thank you for your comment. He is important to us!
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:09:13 AM

Hi! I do not quite understand, your company is in Russia or Belarus? For tokens i can get a liquid or a discount on it to?
Our company is in Belarus, acquiring its owner of the token can both get a unit of goods at a price 75% lower than the retail one, and earn high dividends on wholesale of the goods produced. We plan to enter the markets of Europe, India, China, the United States, where you can exchange it for finished goods according to your desire, or save it yourself and get profit.
What is the time plan to enter the  European market?
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:20:10 AM

Hi! I do not quite understand, your company is in Russia or Belarus? For tokens i can get a liquid or a discount on it to?
Our company is in Belarus, acquiring its owner of the token can both get a unit of goods at a price 75% lower than the retail one, and earn high dividends on wholesale of the goods produced. We plan to enter the markets of Europe, India, China, the United States, where you can exchange it for finished goods according to your desire, or save it yourself and get profit.
What is the time plan to enter the  European market?

Entering the European market is planned for January 2018. Our entire road map can be viewed in our White Paper
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:41:49 AM

An unusual project. Join. I hope for you.
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:04:54 PM

An unusual project. Join. I hope for you.
Thank you! We are glad that you are with us!
rjcnzy

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:12:07 PM

is there a bounty for the project you developed dev? because if yes, I would gladly join the bounty campaign for this project, because I see something exciting for this project, good luck to you and your project dev
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:23:22 PM

is there a bounty for the project you developed dev? because if yes, I would gladly join the bounty campaign for this project, because I see something exciting for this project, good luck to you and your project dev
Yes, the company is a bounty, join it by completing this form and wait until our managers contact us.
thelastofas

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:15:39 AM

What's different about your production technology from competitors? And what component do you use is production, which reduses  the nicotine content by 50%?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:17:16 AM

Do you take into account that in different laws for fluids for wapow? How will you resolve differences with the law, if they arise?
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:06:53 AM

Hello, in the white paper States that you are going to release the app for use VapeCoin. What can i buy on your tokens in this application?
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:36:36 AM

What's different about your production technology from competitors? And what component do you use is production, which reduses  the nicotine content by 50%?
During the preparation of RELAKES liquid, several stages take place: heating, homogenization and maturation. The introduction of this technological process allowed us to achieve a better mixing of the ingredients, reduce the amount of flavoring agents used, retaining the richness of the taste, and shorten the maturity of the product. And, together with that, to lower the cost price more than in 1,5 times in comparison with analogues.

We developed an active ingredient, the use of which as an ingredient allows us to reduce the amount of nicotine in the vapor for at least 50%. The taste of such a pair is not at all inferior to the nicotine analogue. Moreover, consumers note that the fluids that make up this substance have a more intense taste. In the future, we plan to reduce the use of nicotine in production to zero.
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:55:54 AM

For what purpose you need the ICO and what dividends are to investors in the future?
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:59:19 AM

Hi, do you have off the shelf product / tech or are going to put ICO money in the development of prototype?
We have a real product and real production, with the help of ICO we will modernize the equipment and complete the development and implementation of our unique AntiNic substance, which I wrote just above. And of course, we suggest you to make money on this  Smiley
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:13:08 AM

Do you take into account that in different laws for fluids for wapow? How will you resolve differences with the law, if they arise?
We have clearly worked out the legislation of those countries where we are going to go out with our product and abide by the laws of each country.
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:17:37 AM

Hello!

Your project is interesting especially with your own herbal AntiNic.
Big potential on the market and on the blockchain.

Do you have some open statistics from the real sales?
We very much hope that the world community of vaping will support us and make our plans a reality!

We have been working for over a year, and have made a turnover of more than $ 1 million for the year 2017. There are no open statistics, but we plan to lay out our balance. Also you can look at our website stores where we ship our products. The average check in our shop is $ 170 per month.

Put the field to add bitcointalk user URL. It will be easier for you to contact person.
To find the person by name takes more time here.
Thank you for your comment, now I will edit.

Good job guys!
Keep doing your best!

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:18:37 AM

Hello, in the white paper States that you are going to release the app for use VapeCoin. What can i buy on your tokens in this application?
Hello! Yes, we're planning on connecting other players in the market to pay for vapecoin. Already the mods manufacturer for vaping saratov17 is ready to connect to the system as well as the Vape.ru store network
FundCoin.io

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:18:56 AM

Can you give the idea in a nutshell? Is it like a coin for vape industry products?
davidspitzer

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:22:08 AM

We very much hope that the world community of vaping will support us and make our plans a reality!

We have been working for over a year, and have made a turnover of more than $ 1 million for the year 2017. There are no open statistics, but we plan to lay out our balance. Also you can look at our website stores where we ship our products. The average check in our shop is $ 170 per month.

Thanks for numbers. You are on the trend.
I thank you for AntiNik invention.

Better less of drugs habbits)
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:28:44 AM

For what purpose you need the ICO and what dividends are to investors in the future?
We have achieved much, and we are confident that, through the tools we have gathered on the ICO, we will be able to build on our successes in achieving even more outstanding results of a global scale. In the near future we plan to modernize the equipment, inject antinic fluid with a unique nicotine replacement technology, and come with our products to markets in Europe, China, India and the United States.

By purchasing our tokens today for € 1-1.5, you can sell them in 2018 for €1.95, 2019 for €2.5 and 2020 for €3.3. This means that each investor will profit in the amount of 30-95% of the annual
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: