Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:36:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin  (Read 8509 times)
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:43:29 PM

It's a good time for buying some altcoins; electroneum, tron and eos. All of these coins have growth potential, I believe them and their prizes is very low for buying now.
Don't you think that it is worth to wait for a fall in price? Why are you sure that the price of Altcoin will only increase?
Of course, Altcoin will have bearish trend again, this is the rule to help the whale and the investor refresh the market and create new round.
However, I think we are staying in 70% on the road of bullish trend, we can have a time to get more profit with altcoin.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:47:02 PM

I notice that now the cyclicity of correction of altcoyins is 9-10 days, that is, every 9-10 days there is a correction, I on the graph of 4 sent a watch

Do you think it's intentional? Who or what could be causing that pattern? I should look more closely to these kind of movements too.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:52:06 PM

I prefer Ethereum over Bitcoin Cash anytime. Higher adoption rate and more useful.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:35:17 AM

yes, I suggest if you want to invest, now the best is altcoin. such as etherum, doge, litecoin, dash or the other. I think everyone has the ability to buy the altcoin. buy as much as possible, and wait until the value rises.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:41:35 AM

any time is perfect to buy altcoin, because altcoin prices will continue to increase every time so do not wait for you to invest in altcoin.

bononlines

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Keep going. This will happen again :)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:43:05 AM

You can always buy altcoins and make a profit from it. It is all about the feeling and the market.

Hello world! Please join and help! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2861374)
imteaz (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

This is the best time guys, January is always slow and after holiday people need money, so most people cashed out. Look at the market now, it's down 20 to 25% each crypto,
This is the best time to get in, if you are a newbie or an investor. pick some good coin and hold. Good luck

Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:02:51 PM

This time is the best to buy altcoins. Holidays are now after this prices will be UP UP UP again

Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

Could you explain how in your opinion a hardfork affects "all" altcoin prices?
Doesn't really make sense to me.
For day-trading traders it is time to buy altcoins so that price of all coins are decreasing and a few days later prices will rise again.  So buy altcoins .
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:09:57 PM

I notice that now the cyclicity of correction of altcoyins is 9-10 days, that is, every 9-10 days there is a correction, I on the graph of 4 sent a watch
[/quote
Yes its time to buy it you have money to buy  and also to those people want to invest and get a huge profit in near future, then do it fast. Get started now if you don’t want to be left behind. You have to become stable to get success in crypto buying cause some of them are good to invest because of its rising value and the possible to be double your coin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

After today correction this is really time to buy alts. Unfortunately, missed opportunity to sell TIO tokens just after ICO and now they are half price.  Bought more today,  but that is not what I have expected...

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:28:26 PM

Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
Pay attention to the date when the quoted message was written  Cheesy In general, buy altcoin must always) If you keep them long enough they will give a good income.

bskousen

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:44:33 PM

Heck yes it is. I think TRX is probably one of the best buys right now due to the FUD. Once FUD clears and market rallies again. TRX will go to $2
DeathGrasp

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:54:04 PM

For my mind, when we see such a strong correction , it is the best choice:
1) Buy a part altcoins with BTC / USD
2) Invest in interesting ICO (never forget about ICO, you can miss the opportunity to purchase tokens before they list it on exchanges)
3) Keep some money available in case the market falls further, you will be able to buy another part altcoins at a better price.

Maybe I missed something? What else can we add?

jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:05:58 PM

This is the chance to buy cheap altcoins for long term investing especially if you believe on the project itself, its roadmap and the future of the project.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:38:35 AM

Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
Pay attention to the date when the quoted message was written  Cheesy In general, buy altcoin must always) If you keep them long enough they will give a good income.
Honestly, if you are a trader, you do not need to spend much times to wait the price of altcoins increases. You can earning profits through small changes in the market. This is the trading style of day trader: scalping. For long term, you have to schedule for your coin, so, I also do not think you need to spend much time.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:56:31 AM

If we look back just a couple of month the position of alt coin was not so good but recently it is getting boom slowly and increasing day by day so it is the right time to buy alt coin for future saving and earning.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:01:38 AM

Yes, if you look at what happened before, I agree, but there were coins that went only upwards.
Now there was a strong drawdown of all coins, but everything seemed to be stabilizing. And now everything will go up, so yes, you need to buy a coin that will give us a big income in the future)

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:05:31 AM

every time is the right time to buy altcoin, so when you have the capital to invest altcoin invest immediately do not wait until altcoin prices go down, because altcoin prices are very difficult to come down and tend to increase the price.

nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:10:20 AM

At present, after experiencing a large fluctuation in exchange rates due to the negative news, the price of altcoins has dropped dramatically, so this is a good time to invest in altcoins because of the months. Then the rates of altcoins will rebind and rise quickly again. So invest altcoins right before the exchange rate rises!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: