Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin  (Read 8509 times)
imteaz (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 05:32:04 AM

Seems price backed up, current market cap is 600 billion, means market already recovered. If you couldn't buy in the dip, wait for the next crash. It always happened every few weeks, one bad news and boom billions of dollar gone within matter of hours.

twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:50:54 AM

Seems price backed up, current market cap is 600 billion, means market already recovered. If you couldn't buy in the dip, wait for the next crash. It always happened every few weeks, one bad news and boom billions of dollar gone within matter of hours.

Altcoin also increase the prices. It time to change process. So thing and plan to work process. It will connect the people. Altcoin is reach the bitcoin value. So it good opportunity to buy the altcoin you will buy and hold it. Wait for the some movement. It will increase the prices. Then you will sell. You will get more profit. Altcoin is now people buy and hold for the future invest. It any time to change. So you will plan to work.
BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:13:59 AM

It's the best time for you to invest in some altcoin and now they are quite developed. We should take the opportunity to invest, it will help you become rich. In addition, you should update more news but do not over-believe them if not censored, maybe it's just rumors.

nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:23:00 AM

Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.

yes this is the beginning of the year and is very suitable to buy altcoin but you should not buy altcoin randomly, you should read and see the charts and see the availability of coins available, so you know when a good time to sell and can know whether altcoin it has a period good front or not.
ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

Altcoin also increase the prices. It time to change process. So thing and plan to work process. It will connect the people. Altcoin is reach the bitcoin value. So it good opportunity to buy the altcoin you will buy and hold it. Wait for the some movement. It will increase the prices. Then you will sell. You will get more profit. Altcoin is now people buy and hold for the future invest. It any time to change. So you will plan to work.
Actually the mission of altcoin is balance the value of Bitcoin. If we do not have altcoin, do you think the price of Bitcoin can reach $100,000 or $1 million in the last year? I think it can happens because we only have Bitcoin for investment in cryptocurrency. But the existence of altcoin helped the Bitcoin price is reasonable and does not become the bubble value.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
prp101

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:31:25 PM

It's always good time to buy altcoins, only it would be awesome if alt's wouldn't be so dependent on BTC price. But I hope in time that will change too.
Minnaja

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:37:16 PM

Many alt coins are on the bottom and this is a good time to buy. I have long been waiting for such a moment to buy coins for long-term storage. Buying coins at the bottom will give me more profit.

Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:10:18 PM

Could you explain how in your opinion a hardfork affects "all" altcoin prices?
Doesn't really make sense to me.

Fork is just shit and it does not change anything to bitcoin and also altcoin.
But sometime speculators think different. They just buy bitcoin to get free 9new shit coin that they can sell after fork.
rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:24:24 PM

From what i see these are just speculations, everyone should do as he thinks suits him best, buy or sell, the time to buy alt coins is when you think its best.
I agree. Since it is our own money who is in the critical situation then it is better to trust our own instincts. Because we can't place the blame into others due to their opinions that we've followed when the things dont work out.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
imteaz (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:38:11 AM

I believe in 2018, right now is the best time to get in crypto, Price might jump after China & Korea news within few days, So i believe buy any coin you would like to. Price is kinda of cheap now, it might go down a lil bit before jump up. However do your own research before buy, don't believe what people recommend. 

AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

You need to be afraid and still invest in alternative coins that can grow over time and bring good profit.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:03:32 PM

If we look back just a couple of month the position of alt coin was not so good but recently it is getting boom slowly and increasing day by day so it is the right time to buy alt coin for future saving and earning.

Actually, the best time to buy altcoins in my opinion was January, 17, 2018, when all crypto market was in red zone. Meanwhile, still many alts have not reached their winter maximum, thus it is not let to buy coins right now.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

As the price of bitcoin has been going down for some time, most of the other altcoins has also been dropping. I believe It is the right time to buy altcoins and hold it for a year or two.

CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:02:50 PM

If we look back just a couple of month the position of alt coin was not so good but recently it is getting boom slowly and increasing day by day so it is the right time to buy alt coin for future saving and earning.

Actually, the best time to buy altcoins in my opinion was January, 17, 2018, when all crypto market was in red zone. Meanwhile, still many alts have not reached their winter maximum, thus it is not let to buy coins right now.
In my opinion, we still have next 10 - 13 days to buy altcoin at cheap price before the Lunar New Year of China happen. I think in that time, the price of altcoin and bitcoin will be higher than ~20-30% in one day. Because before this pump, the cryptocurrency market has dumped 50% total market cap Tongue
Edrahil67
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:04:25 PM

In my opinion, we still have next 10 - 13 days to buy altcoin at cheap price before the Lunar New Year of China happen. I think in that time, the price of altcoin and bitcoin will be higher than ~20-30% in one day. Because before this pump, the cryptocurrency market has dumped 50% total market cap Tongue

I hope you are right !  Grin
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

All the crypto market does not have enough volumes for growth from our Chinese friends. This is the main problem of stagnation to growth Btc and all altcoins
Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

Prices of altcoins are not increasing actually and this is showing the bear market trend in the crypto markets. I'm thinking about buying more cheap altcoins with bitcoin. This could be a good time to buy.
Maslov

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:23:20 PM

I agree with you. Now altcoins are not expensive and we have a great opportunity to choose some of the most perspective altcoins and make a long-time investment.
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:29:49 PM

Friends, you need to get a little patience, and everything will return to its places, and even go up. Naturally, at such a time it is desirable to buy the violas. Now NEM and ADA have successfully subsided.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:46:30 PM

I agree with you. Now altcoins are not expensive and we have a great opportunity to choose some of the most perspective altcoins and make a long-time investment.
Well yes, today is a right time to buy altcoin. We don't if altcoin will be an expensive coin someday so we must buy it now and hold it for a long time; thus, this coin is really good in long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: