Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:00:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening with eLTC.io and the evolution of 'eCoins'  (Read 7332 times)
genegene

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

universa

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:41:55 PM

I hold..No matter what happen..

imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 03:14:45 PM

They abandoned the project because people were trading the coins and because some had more coins than others - what's the point of having them if you can't trade them? The dev had a disproportionate amount of coins to everyone else anyway - they were sitting on a few million coins themselves (free of charge). What a wrought; it was an absolutely pathetic excuse to can the project.

They issue a coin, keep a few for themselves, whack it on an exchange and dump their share after it gets pumped, then stop the 'project' using the excuse that people were trading them. It's just ludicrous!

I want the $5,000 I lost on the exchange back! Had they let it trade like a cryptocurrency is supposed to everything would have been fine!

I don't know how they can get away with stuff like this. It's people like this that will cause the next GFC.

I dont want to be 'that guy' but you're not going to get your $5k back and some might say you should never have invested that much into a currency with little to no history, planning or development.

In all honesty, if you really did invest 5K on it then you really need to rethink your strategy as you could have simply bought between 1 and 1.5 BTC which would have nearly doubled your money in the same amount of time.

Again, I dont want to seem like I am being heartless I just find it astounding that so many 'Newbies' have investe thousands of dollars into something with little to no real world application other than being a clone of a successful coin.

While it is one hell of an expesnive one, best thing for you to do is chalk it down as a loss and and take it as a lesson learned.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:49:09 PM

I hold, maybe someone will take the project to another level in the future
Oh so you expect this coin the go high Gin, never will it go. I doubt the dev though. He always insisted np one should sell and in the long round he sold his coins and publicly declared the coin is worthless. If dev had left the program with any public declaration, this coin would have been in its better path by now.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:03:37 AM

Who is the real eltc with value. A lot of coins are rising but some of them are only shitcoins.

jaybejaybejay

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:29:24 AM

I cannot believe this dev mislead everyone and go away. I’m really disappointed. The coin started good, would have been very good by now.
Nadika

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:07:57 PM

I'm still holding mine . What's the best I can do with them ? any idea?
blacklig

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:41:51 PM

what a trap for newbies...
bifle

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:31:02 AM

I want the $5,000 I lost on the exchange back!

Thanks a lot to have bought my free coins !

When the dev emailed everyone to say "this coin is worthless, don't buy and don't sell", it was the clearest message I've ever head : SELL IT RIGHT NOW Smiley
BRUH

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:55:25 PM

If anyone is still in this forum, please join the original ERC20 Hybrid project.

eBitcoin (eBTC) - The first Ethereum + Bitcoin Hybrid.

Development is active, the community is active and initiatives are in place for growth. The whitepaper and roadmap are soon to be released and we're listed on Etherdelta, Hitbtc, Mercatox, Decentrex, Ubitok and IDEX (more to be added)

If you lost a lot of money on a project where the devs and community have disappeared, you're welcome to join us, at eBitcoin. I believe that we'd be stronger as one hybrid community, and getting behind the original as opposed to popping up with copy cats.

conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:09:34 PM

So this is worthless one nice strategy buy the dev scammer.

mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:51:43 PM

G'day guys. Why don't we use the coins for trading our self? I mean I would rather give away some tokens for the new promoters to push the price up. Let's not waste the opportunity.
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:30:48 PM

What happened to this project? Dev is active? consider more, one on the cheat list, I believe this token was created just to pump.
Bit Gobblin

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:23:33 AM

There is no evolution for your tokens and other e-xxx tokens except eBTC. You all are clearly only copy-pasting eBTC idea to make another token which looks similar and hoping the price got pumped like eBTC, aren't you?

NO, we are not hoping for price to get pumped. We were intrigued with eBTC since it could get so much traction with such a simple idea. (and then subsequent crash).

However, we are NOT selling anything and NOT accepting money. We intend to build this out as a project to have support across Litecoin and Ethereum.

We do not plan on listing on any exchanges (That not anyone on the eLTC.io team and we NEVER told people to list it anywhere).

Infact, we are banning people for talking about trading, speculating or pumping eLTC.io.  It's been enforced consistently and everyone knows that we are not doing that. We have been clear that we are not intending to profit from this on our side and expect members to support the community.  Yes there will be bad actors, this is the internet afterall -- we understand that.

We have a legal review coming up and there's a good chance the team gets nothing (less than nothing is a real possibility since it cost us thousands to acquire assets, domains, and transaction fees).  I know you cannot verify that here, but trust me on that point.

Regarding this being clones of eBTC.  Sure, just like Litecoin is a clone of Bitcoin is a clone of Doge is a ....

eBTC will not work with Litecoin, whereas we intend to.

Thanks for your thoughts -- do let me know if there's anything else I can help answer

- Latoshi84
experteas2014

Activity: 121
Merit: 12

Be Positive Always!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:34:23 AM

This Project seemingly was wrong from the start. Glad I didnt participate in this one. It looked a bit conny from the very beginning. Do not put in large sums of your money into new Alt Coins until and unless they are backed by renowned industry experts or venture capitalists. Check for the team members and the primary stake holders. Not every coin will grow like ETH but then again spread your portfolio between ALT coins and major coins and trade.

Look for other good projects. This one is dead for sure!. Website is offline too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:00:49 AM

eLTC price alert
https://bitscreener.com/coins/e-litecoin/price_alert

mrquackquack

Activity: 1134

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 01:46:53 PM