Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:22:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can make money with cryptocurrencies?  (Read 11516 times)
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:18:55 AM

Go and browse this forum, head to the bounties and join on some of them, then wait till you gets paid. Then congrats, you're making money with the cryptos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
star19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:58:27 AM

I guess, It’s dependent your won skill  and you must use your skill to earn bitcoin and this the right place to you. I preferred signature camping and gambling, it is my best choice for earn crypto currencies. you can do some things to get it like; trading, mining and bounty campaign
pratapadityasi

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:25:33 PM

There are many ways to make money with cryptocurrencies because they're open currency but it's including with the risky in it due to the anonymous.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:50:08 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks
We have different ways in order to make real money with cryptocurrencies such as mining, trading, investing, working on signature campaign. In mining, you'll be able to earn money without making an effort but it will consume you in electricity. In trading, this process will also double your money unfortunately it is really risky due to its two consequences: win or lose.For investing, this is safer than trading which is also capable of earning lots of money. And for signature campaign, this will help you to earn money through posting here on bitcoin forum.
Well, there are many different ways to make real money with cryptocurrencies but first, we should still start a signature campaign, should not think about investment or mining, it is not suitable for a new person. Because these are fields that require capital, experience and skills so much, if we do not have that, we just waste our time, so the best is that we should start from a simple job, that is the signature campaign, the first period can be difficult and boring but gradually we will achieve good results, through the forum topics we will also have certain knowledge and experience in other fields

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:09:30 PM

There are a lot of ways to earn money with cryptocurrency like trading, investing in ICO project, gambling or just holding. You just need to invest a small amount at the start or you can earn free coin from faucet or signature campaign in this forum then try trading or investing. Then you can sell cryptocurrency for real money Cheesy. It's not very easy to understand everything in just a short time but I think everyone can earn money with cryptocurrency if they really want to do that.
Totally, it is one thing to try to make some money with what you are holding and it is another thing to be putting them in the wrong place.

Asides trading, I really do not see anything much someone can do to make money with their cryptos. However, there are so many ways one can earn a lot of crypto in this era if you are smart and hardworking which to me sounds even more appealing than just trying anything to make money.
There are good ways to earn from crypto and bitcoin have a lot of good sources to earn from it such as trading, mining, investment and much more so it's to you which one you want chose but there is also one thing very important about bitcoin that you must have a complete knowledge about it if you don’t have any knowledge about it so I think it’s not so easy to earn so learn first about it and then earn from bitcoin as much as you can.
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:56:24 AM

Crypto currency totally new and digital blockchain technology it is a very special for all trader who want to make money with crypto currency . If someone want to earn crypto currency they must need to knowledge about altcoin then start trading with crypt currency site as like bittrex , poloniex , yobit etc you can use for make money with crypto currency.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:01:16 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

Profit Analysis 19-12-2017
#DGB        10% (signal 18-12-2017)
#XRP        26% (signal 18-12-2017)
#SC           13% (signal 18-12-2017)
#PINK       11%(signal 6-12-2017)
#BURST     9% (signal 17-12-2017)

burst is in hold.

Total profit = 69% 🤑🤑🤑🤑

Hope you guys are happy those who following me.

Join our community to get more profitable signals for free

Telegram:- https://t.me/poloniexsignalsforyou
G-mail:- poloniexsignalsforyou@gmail.com
Twitter:- https://twitter.com/polosignals/
Surely things will be fine if you are just making some better results in trading. You can earn so much money with this bitcoins. They are like golden chicks who have ability to give gold eggs. As much as you try hard, these bitcoin give you more money. Trading and investing are some better sources of money. Trading is much better than other methods of earning money.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:32:07 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks
We have different ways in order to make real money with cryptocurrencies such as mining, trading, investing, working on signature campaign. In mining, you'll be able to earn money without making an effort but it will consume you in electricity. In trading, this process will also double your money unfortunately it is really risky due to its two consequences: win or lose.For investing, this is safer than trading which is also capable of earning lots of money. And for signature campaign, this will help you to earn money through posting here on bitcoin forum.
Well, there are many different ways to make real money with cryptocurrencies but first, we should still start a signature campaign, should not think about investment or mining, it is not suitable for a new person. Because these are fields that require capital, experience and skills so much, if we do not have that, we just waste our time, so the best is that we should start from a simple job, that is the signature campaign, the first period can be difficult and boring but gradually we will achieve good results, through the forum topics we will also have certain knowledge and experience in other fields
Yeah there are many ways trading and investing are the best ways to make money for crypto only need in this thing is to buy coins at the lower price and then hold them for the suitable price to come and sell them at the higher values this will give you millions of profit if you have ability to know about the exact time and decisions and learning is the must thing without learning trading don’t get into mind so do homework first.
ToxaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:43:39 PM

so it is, trade and investments bring good profits, but this requires the initial capital. And if there is no initial capital, work in the campaigns will help to earn the first crypto currency

kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:21:34 AM

As you can see here Trading is the best way for us to make money everyday, every week and every month or yearly. Trading is the best way to make money from money. Especially bitcoin you can make hold of it until it reach what you want price. You can also trade with alts where you can use it to trade everyday.
douhancan58

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

You in the BBS first improve their level, and then reach level of JR, do some signature bounty mission or the task of social media, make other tokens, you can let the currency trade transfer into other virtual currency or cash! This is my train of thought!
Fayefot

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

You can start with small trading. Try to buy some coin and do trading. I learned my first trading transaction on merca and it was all fine. But be ready all coins had thier  pump and dump you might win or loss on trading. I myself lost some money due to wrong trading. Knowledge,patience,time and money are needed when it comes to trading.

Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:06:05 AM

Maybd you can start with invest some money to trading. With trading, you can make your money grow up with your trading strategy. Or you can earn coin with mining. To mining, you should have enough money to buy a computer for mining. Or you can join for bounty and pay for your publications

babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

You can make money through various means in cryptocurrency community! The most realiable however is through mining! Learn how to set up mining gear couple with all sort of mining algo there is. Once you are sure of what you want, then start mining!
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:43:18 AM

I would suggest just to take all the money you can spare (and possibly loose without ruining you financially) and put it in the cryptos that interest you (and that you researched thoroughly), then hold the coins/ tokens for some months/ years and enjoy the earnings. This strategy payed out nicely for me so far.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks
Cryptocurrency has the term altcoin. How to earn money from altcoin is very easy. Altcoin has a price increase compared to bitcoin. To take advantage of altcoin then you have to do some steps, here's the explanation.
First, by exchange rupiah with bitcoin, you can exchange it through bitcoin.co.id site which is a safe and reliable site. Then you will have BTC capital to be used for investment.
If you already have a BTC, then you can immediately do the crypto trick currency in altcoin. Ie with you trading altcoin or barter altcoin with other users. Every time you do a tranding on altcoin then you will benefit so your bitcoin will increase.
To calculate how much bitcoin you get each month, by summing the bitcon result you get from the beginning of capital investment, then the result is reduced by the amount of capital you spent at the beginning. Then the end result is the advantage you get from tringo altcoin through crypto currency.
Once you get a profit then you can exchange bitcoin into rupiah, then melt with conventional money.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:25:36 PM

The best way to make money with cryptocurrency is to create service that will paid for incryptocurrency. There are many problem looking for solution and many people are on the lookout to get services that will make their lives easier.

katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:37:00 PM

You can start with small trading. Try to buy some coin and do trading. I learned my first trading transaction on merca and it was all fine. But be ready all coins had thier  pump and dump you might win or loss on trading. I myself lost some money due to wrong trading. Knowledge,patience,time and money are needed when it comes to trading.
Several ways are there to make money by using cryptocurrency one of such way is by trading, buy some coins whether it could be bitcoin or altcoins hold for some time when the price shoots upward sell the coins by this way can make money.
Algochain

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:52:17 PM

Trading is a good way to start, I will recommend you to read more about algorithmic trading

https://www.quantinsti.com/blog/algorithmic-trading-strategies/
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

As you can see here Trading is the best way for us to make money everyday, every week and every month or yearly. Trading is the best way to make money from money. Especially bitcoin you can make hold of it until it reach what you want price. You can also trade with alts where you can use it to trade everyday.
I don't think Trading is the best way to start, it's not easy like we say. To succeed in trading you need have many knowledge, patience and control your emotion. The best way to start earning money in cryptomarket is join bounties campaign which you needn't to invest your capital. Moreover you can buy device to mining bitcoin or altcoins but this way you also need have IT knowledge and capital. I advise you only should start trading with real money when you experienced if you dont want to loss your money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: