Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:42:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can make money with cryptocurrencies?  (Read 11516 times)
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:33:23 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks
Well, there many ways of making money in cryptocurrency space such as working on a campaign, bitcoin mining, trading bitcoin and altcoins, or lending your bitcoin or altcoins for interest. The list goes on because there are many other ways such as gambling, betting, and so on. But the best place for beginners to start is working on a campaign.

Trading and mining are the efficient ways of making money from cryptocurrencies. I like them all, especially mining business is really exciting for me, it gives us very much profit at the end.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:54:23 PM

Crypto business is a good option, check some currencies and ICO projects. I saw a new project for crypto business. Take a look, I think it might be interesting. They are going to build a free crypto economic zone. I don’t exactly know how they are going to work with legislative systems because cryptocurrencies are not regulated anywhere and can hardly be, but they communicate to state officials, so probably they have a solution. If you want to make money with cryptocurrencies, maybe you could do your own crypto business.
The simplest way to earn money from cryptocurrency is to buy a number of cryptocurrencies that you believe in and wait for the price to go up. This method is commonly referred to as trading. Many people who do trading with new cryptocurrency buy and wait until the price rises, because usually the price will soon rise. Join the facebook group and various online forum communities to be able to know a lot of information about it. On the other hand, there is a long-term trading method that is to buy and collect certain cryptocurrency and wait for several years. I think this is the most powerful way and I'm wearing it. This can also be called a long-term investment.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:08:02 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks
Well, there are many ways of making money in cryptocurrency space such as working on a campaign, bitcoin mining, trading bitcoin and altcoins, or lending your bitcoin or altcoins for interest. The list goes on because there are many other ways such as gambling, betting, and so on. But the best place for beginners to start is working on a campaign.

Trading and mining are the efficient ways of making money from cryptocurrencies. I like them all, especially mining business is really exciting for me, it gives us very much profit at the end.
Trading and mining requires capital for investment. We are talking about an absolute beginner here with no capital and knowledge about cryptocurrency. Both trading and mining requires capital, and knowledge to do them successfully.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:00:58 AM

There a lot way to make money with cryptocurrencies. If you have an allowance, you can set up own mining. If you want the easy way, you can do gambling. If your small amount of money you can start trading.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:06:02 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

you can earn money from cryptocurrency by playing and mine coin cryptocurrency, by mineing cryptocurrency you can get your coin to mine and you can sell and earn money from the mine you run.
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:20:47 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

you can earn money from cryptocurrency by playing and mine coin cryptocurrency, by mineing cryptocurrency you can get your coin to mine and you can sell and earn money from the mine you run.

Mining coins is a bit challenging to get in to for a new person. Purchasing equipment used for mining and setup would probably too much of a hassle. I would say if you're willing to invest your money, then exchanging some money for bitcoin would be the best way to go. If you're starting absolutely with no bitcoins then I suggest farming faucets until you have enough (this method will take a loooong time so I don't advise it).

Hi!
ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:42:22 AM

Trading, mining and bounty campaigns are the ones that can pay you a decent amount. But you also have to be careful with it,  you have to study them by reading.  Theres a thread for this topic just look for it i think in begginers and help section.  Ways you can earn.
hunterxx4

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:46:28 AM

Start trading at coinexchange.io for begginers it's very easy and best exchange platform
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:03:38 AM

There is a lot of ways to earn in cryptocurrency, there is mining, trading, bounty hunting, faucets, and gambling. For me it would be good if someone who doesnt have a good amount of funds for trading or mining i suggest free activities like joining campaign and faucets.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
chuongvannguyen02

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:22:31 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks
If you want to make money with crypto first you need a capital to participate in trading. Once you have the funds we need to find trade related materials that may be in this forum, or you can join groups to trade from them if you want to minimize the risk.

rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:13:17 AM

invest your money to bitcoin currency then hold it or make your rank higher than newbie and apply to signature campaign and when you get there read the rules and start posting, you can earn from signature campaign. then if you have much bitcoin currency convert it to your own fiat.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:44:47 AM

There are a number of things you can do to make money in cryptocurrency.
But you need to start by making research and get to know which coin makes sense. buy it at ICO or at a lower price, hodl it and then sell when price goes up.
You can also render services and get paid in crypto.
You can also do trading tho this requires basic trading knowledge
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

Its not difficult, you can make money in crypto only by become holder, only by make investment in strong fundamental coin/ token. Buy minimum 5 different coin that has huge potential and has nice concept or 10 top ranking in coinmarketcap, and then just hold it in few month. Just from this easy way you will make some profit from crypto market.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

Their are lot can make earn money with cryptocurrencies example of way that can earn money is buy bitcoin and hold it until the value of bitcoin is increasing and one easy way is trading if you token in campaign its possible can make exchange the token that can get on your campaign that you join and if you choose exchange site to your token is good quality and high value you can get lot of money.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:10:54 AM

if you want to get the money or make a money,
you need to offer up 'something' or do something in order to get that.
you need to have a money and start the trading to gain the profit and make a money,
you need to have a skill and offer it up to the developer or others to make a money.
it is very simple and yet many people still asked about this problem,
there are no free lunch in this world mate,
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks
Trading is one good way but it is quite risky and you need to be experienced enough to win all trades. If your goal is to make money out of cryptocurrency, then you need to make more cryptos. As I have said trading is a good way if you know how to do this, mining is also good but you need to have equipments in mining. What I am doing right now is joining campaigns and making bitcoin and altcoins out of it then I would convert it to real money if needed.
choisunam

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:41:40 AM

trading, mining and bounty campaign. you can do it by learning it first, to get maximum results.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:03:53 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 10:57:05 AM by megalith07

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks
There such a large number of approaches to get cash in cryptocurrencies

1= By doing exchange.

2= By mining.

3= By joining signature campaign, Bounty or airdrop.

In the event that you need to show signs of improvement to join abundance campaigns however your benefit is sufficient to purchase sustenance ordinary for seven days on the off chance that you need to contribute you can do exchanging yet it wouldn't be simple.
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

There's are many ways to earn money with cryptocurrencies by joining any bounty campaigns or signature campaign you can earn free in that way then you can go for trading if you had your own profit.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:41:01 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks
If you are not a good at crypto, you can buy any Altcoin that has the potential to thrive in the future. After buying the money you are owed you wait a few months and sell it when the price reaches x2 or x3. Become a holder.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: