Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin GOLD - A well thought Scam?  (Read 18765 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:00:31 AM

No one knows really. Just like what happened with Bitcoin cash.

I am personally not at all interested in Bitcoin gold. For the guys going for this, for their sake I hope I am wrong.

You are right fedor3327
It is even like putting the bitcoin reputation down.
Mastered this bitcoingold plan for scam,

I strongly believe all the cloned coin of Bitcoin will never stand for a good profits and not good for future.
It is built strong to get some fall, we need to know the loopholes still pending to analyse its strategy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
concorde899

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:52:12 AM

You get money for free (fork/airdrop/ec) to HODL. Why dump in the 2nd second (ha!)? Just to pay taxes and fees?
HODL that and if the project is successful you will get your cut! It is free anyway!
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:18:25 AM

Of course it is scam? but speculactive, It can make x2-x3 form this price now. After 14 november it will be purchased on popular exchanges , and network started .
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:22:08 AM

After the latest improvements to bitcoin gold from its development team, I changed the opinion of this coin for the better. It seems to me that this coin will have a future, especially if the efforts of developers continue in this direction. Therefore, I do not think that bitcoin gold is a bad forgery. However, let's see what happens next.
twofreckles

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:07:08 AM

I don't think this is a scam. If people thinks that ICOs and most crypto are scams then perhaps this is the same. The thing is we the crypto community will be the ones deciding its fate. Let us wait and see how their team works.

I agree and on top of that the guys from the BTG team are working hard to get things done.
I think this will be a good Altcoin to mine and invest into once everything settles.
Bitcoin Unlimited died, Bitcoin SegWit2x was also died => Bitcoin Gold died too Grin. Only Bitcoin Cash can keep high price after forked from original Bitcoin. As far as I know, all cloned coins from Bitcoin never have good future, only Bitcoin Cash is an exception.

Bitcoin SegWit2x didn't died, it was cancelled or postponed. Devs didn't say "it will never ever gonna be implemented"

Bitcoin Gold looks to have a positive feedback so only time will tell if it is going to be successful (my bet would be yes only if it won't be a pure scam). You need to take into consideration that as soon as Gold will be most profitable coin a lot of miners will back it up. Of course I doubt it will replace "true" Bitcoin, still IMO it will be valued above a Bitcoin Cash. I guess first answers to this puzzle we will receive as soon as tomorrow with Bitcoin Gold releasing itself to the miners. I'm crossing my fingers...

concorde899

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:13:40 AM

I don't think this is a scam. If people thinks that ICOs and most crypto are scams then perhaps this is the same. The thing is we the crypto community will be the ones deciding its fate. Let us wait and see how their team works.

I agree and on top of that the guys from the BTG team are working hard to get things done.
I think this will be a good Altcoin to mine and invest into once everything settles.
Bitcoin Unlimited died, Bitcoin SegWit2x was also died => Bitcoin Gold died too Grin. Only Bitcoin Cash can keep high price after forked from original Bitcoin. As far as I know, all cloned coins from Bitcoin never have good future, only Bitcoin Cash is an exception.

What do you mean by "died". They are no longer on the market? Yes they are, they are as volatile as BTC is (more or less) and some of them are not even created yet. Look back a few years ago when there were only 30 cryptos on the market. 1200 (aprox) more are on the market today and only a few really died (scams), not counting the tokens.

Crypto market is a live and selfsustained market, a intelligent entity although it has her own dead and newborn children.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:24:47 AM

Nobody can say with definite certainty that if this all was a pre planned scam to loot us. But the way things are turning out and the fork getting cancelled it surely looks like that this all was preordained.

bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:39:16 AM

Nobody can say with definite certainty that if this all was a pre planned scam to loot us. But the way things are turning out and the fork getting cancelled it surely looks like that this all was preordained.

With CERTAINTY its a SCAM, its been researched since August 2017, all the players are scammers, the owners of all the associated websites BTG, BTGCPU, BITCOIN-COIN, are all part of organized ICO-SCAM ring.

The scammers who orchestrate this scam, aren't even writing the code, they're paying 'bounty' of shitcoin to people who write the code as needed, in effect that scammers didn't even have the resources in house to do a BTC CLONE, pathetic when you think how these people are giving professional scammers a bad name.

Fact is nobody would go work for a pump&dump scam operation, not being a real job, thus they just create websites and try to hustle people to work for free.

No way in hell this thing will be operational in 31 hours, right now target is 12NOV@1900UTC

Even if they release so called 'working code' it will take 4 days on average to download the blockchain, as you can't use the bitcoin --datadir=, or copy an existing, you must download and -bootstrap, because this bitch convert existing blockchain from 1mb to 2mb,

In effect even IF there is code it will take days for the POOLS to download and get the blockchain functional, people have been now -testnet mining on POOL.GOLD for 3 weeks, now -testnet mining on btg.suprnova.cc for days, reporting 800K Million sols/sec, which is BULLSHIT, most likely 800k sols/sec, but its all indicative of the fact that NOBODY cares that nothing works.

Solo miners too, once the main-net code is released must download the working block-chain ( convert ) and get it up before they can mine,

I suspect that internally at btcGPU ( bulgaria ) they must have already at the very least have a working block-chain ( its actually easy to enable main-net in the code ), its easy to get the seed-nodes,

But it might be 4-5 days after 12NOV before "REAL MINING" begins, if at all, I doubt code will be released, if its released it will be full of bugs and non-functional, and the team github.com/btcgpu, will fall back into excuse mode and blame DOS for their incompetence, as they have done all along for 2+ months.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:06:26 AM

After the latest improvements to bitcoin gold from its development team, I changed the opinion of this coin for the better. It seems to me that this coin will have a future, especially if the efforts of developers continue in this direction. Therefore, I do not think that bitcoin gold is a bad forgery. However, let's see what happens next.

im not sure what the development team are doing or have
done differently and all the bitcoingold threads are full of
positive and negative posts.

Like anything its all about what the market dictates i am
Looking at its value and its gaining in the last 24hrs.

As above lets wait and see.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:14:08 PM

Bitcoin SegWit2x didn't died, it was cancelled or postponed. Devs didn't say "it will never ever gonna be implemented"

Bitcoin Gold looks to have a positive feedback so only time will tell if it is going to be successful (my bet would be yes only if it won't be a pure scam). You need to take into consideration that as soon as Gold will be most profitable coin a lot of miners will back it up. Of course I doubt it will replace "true" Bitcoin, still IMO it will be valued above a Bitcoin Cash. I guess first answers to this puzzle we will receive as soon as tomorrow with Bitcoin Gold releasing itself to the miners. I'm crossing my fingers...
Hm... at least I can see Bitcoin SegWit2x will die over a period of time, it will become the Bitcoin Unlimited version 2.0, a quiet market, because no one wants to trading this coin until the SegWit2x project resume.
tf2addict

Activity: 675

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:54:07 PM

With CERTAINTY its a SCAM, its been researched since August 2017, all the players are scammers, the owners of all the associated websites BTG, BTGCPU, BITCOIN-COIN, are all part of organized ICO-SCAM ring.

The scammers who orchestrate this scam, aren't even writing the code, they're paying 'bounty' of shitcoin to people who write the code as needed, in effect that scammers didn't even have the resources in house to do a BTC CLONE, pathetic when you think how these people are giving professional scammers a bad name.

Fact is nobody would go work for a pump&dump scam operation, not being a real job, thus they just create websites and try to hustle people to work for free.

No way in hell this thing will be operational in 31 hours, right now target is 12NOV@1900UTC

Even if they release so called 'working code' it will take 4 days on average to download the blockchain, as you can't use the bitcoin --datadir=, or copy an existing, you must download and -bootstrap, because this bitch convert existing blockchain from 1mb to 2mb,

In effect even IF there is code it will take days for the POOLS to download and get the blockchain functional, people have been now -testnet mining on POOL.GOLD for 3 weeks, now -testnet mining on btg.suprnova.cc for days, reporting 800K Million sols/sec, which is BULLSHIT, most likely 800k sols/sec, but its all indicative of the fact that NOBODY cares that nothing works.

Solo miners too, once the main-net code is released must download the working block-chain ( convert ) and get it up before they can mine,

I suspect that internally at btcGPU ( bulgaria ) they must have already at the very least have a working block-chain ( its actually easy to enable main-net in the code ), its easy to get the seed-nodes,

But it might be 4-5 days after 12NOV before "REAL MINING" begins, if at all, I doubt code will be released, if its released it will be full of bugs and non-functional, and the team github.com/btcgpu, will fall back into excuse mode and blame DOS for their incompetence, as they have done all along for 2+ months.

We'll know in a few days.

I'm not sure what your point is regarding the blockchain having to be downloaded.  Duh, that's how all this stuff works.

As far as all those scam web sites, the BTG team has pointed those out many times.

If you really believe it's a scam I'll take any BTG you have since you apparently don't want it.  GeHxnrCk4uDYMutpwKXeAJXDKBbr3s8tP9
concorde899

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:41:50 PM

It is nov 14 and no more posts in this thread.
Everything is working now and BTG started.
Ofc there were problems, like in every digital product, but they are still walking.

There are many left to be done but maybe in a month the dust will settle and we will see exactly what this new cryptocoin is about.
cellat87

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:10:49 AM

Bitcoin gold is just a hype coin and that is the reason why the price of bitcoin goes up very high because the people are getting hyped up by the price because they want to get that bitcoin gold which is a free coin if they have some bitcoin then they will get bitcoin gold also for 1:1 ratio like what happened in bitcoin cash.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:44:13 AM

Actually I didn't even notice that something like Bitcoin Gold came into existence. The simple fact that it has been labeled with the word "gold" should raise some red flags, it is clearly a way to attract people with no relation with gold whatsoever.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:58:54 AM

Bitcoin gold seems to be a badly prepared project, I haven't really taken btg seriously.
After hearing about the scam wallet they linked on their website I wonder what's going on, smells fishy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:52:43 PM

Bitcoin gold seems to be a badly prepared project, I haven't really taken btg seriously.
After hearing about the scam wallet they linked on their website I wonder what's going on, smells fishy.
In my opinion, though the future of Bitcoin Gold will not be good like Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin or other potential Altcoins, but I think the price of this coin can increases in that time. Just because some rumors about Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin made me have this prediction. Wait next time to see the result Smiley.
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:58:41 AM

In my opinion, though the future of Bitcoin Gold will not be good like Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin or other potential Altcoins, but I think the price of this coin can increases in that time. Just because some rumors about Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin made me have this prediction. Wait next time to see the result Smiley.

People already losing money from this scam coin, this developer will abandon this project when those people start chasing after this scamming developer team

concorde899

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:30:01 AM

People already losing money from this scam coin, this developer will abandon this project when those people start chasing after this scamming developer team

The team is already been chased by some strong communities who have been scammed by a third party they said is legit.
coinpediaJordan

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:20:29 AM

Here is related info of Bitcoin GOLD

Bitcoin Gold lost a total of $3.3 million scams after submitting their private keys operators of the illegal activities of the website.
Read detail info here: Bitcoin Gold scam worth
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:42:38 PM

Here is related info of Bitcoin GOLD

Bitcoin Gold lost a total of $3.3 million scams after submitting their private keys operators of the illegal activities of the website.
Read detail info here: Bitcoin Gold scam worth

This is truly TRAGICOMIC! The scam side had been endorsed even by the Bitcoin GOLD crew - LoL. But I guess that at this point also Bitcoin GOLD crew should be held liable.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: