Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:09:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin GOLD - A well thought Scam?  (Read 18765 times)
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:52:36 PM

Different airdrop and ico coming up lately which calls for caution from everyone,thou that should not diter us from investing,all that is just require is to do more research on each project,Bit Gold looks more like a scam,but seems they where hacked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baka01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:14:24 PM

Different airdrop and ico coming up lately which calls for caution from everyone,thou that should not diter us from investing,all that is just require is to do more research on each project,Bit Gold looks more like a scam,but seems they where hacked

so what shall we do?
If i bought BTG at 0.05 , should i sell or wait it increae ? ( it went from 0.05 to 0.039 today ).
concorde899

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:45:22 AM

Summary:
14-15 days since launch
Premining
2 compromized wallets
1 major scam on the official BTG website.
1 wallet with bugs/hacked.
1 pool that started paying miners after a few days.

What is there more to come?

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:17:43 AM

That doesn't look to be a scam. Its can be considered to  be an altcoin that has gained value just because of getting split from the main chain. The growth is promising and has reached high value. Bitcoin cash too was termed to be the same and now the growth attained by it has made users prefer it to be one among the trusted asset for trading purposes.

B4RF

Activity: 813
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:17:59 AM

so what shall we do?
If i bought BTG at 0.05 , should i sell or wait it increae ? ( it went from 0.05 to 0.039 today ).

I think you bought at the worst time possible Cheesy
The price was pretty low (eg. hitbtc ~0.015) as long as most exchanges had disabled their deposits.
I think it will go down to this again. I might be wrong but BTG is nothing I would support in any way.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:50:30 AM

According to CoinDesk, a US data and news tool, more than $ 3.3 million was stolen in a scheme that hit Bitcoin users who were trying to redeem their digital coins from the last hard fork of the network, Bitcoin Gold (BTG).
Operated by a website called mybtgwallet.com, the scheme led users to submit their private keys for generating Bitcoin Gold portfolios. Shortly after the users did this, however, the currencies contained in their wallets were sent to unknown addresses.
Just another reason that we should oppose to upcoming Forks and support and develop the classic Blockchain.
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:40:47 PM

According to CoinDesk, a US data and news tool, more than $ 3.3 million was stolen in a scheme that hit Bitcoin users who were trying to redeem their digital coins from the last hard fork of the network, Bitcoin Gold (BTG).
Operated by a website called mybtgwallet.com, the scheme led users to submit their private keys for generating Bitcoin Gold portfolios. Shortly after the users did this, however, the currencies contained in their wallets were sent to unknown addresses.
Just another reason that we should oppose to upcoming Forks and support and develop the classic Blockchain.
Of course there is no logical reason to support all these forked bitcoin clones, named bitcoin cash, gold, diamond whatever.

Only bitcoin matters.
jaenglee

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:45:36 PM

do we have any good wallet for iOS which is possible to claim for BTG?
concorde899

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:52:04 AM

Of course there is no logical reason to support all these forked bitcoin clones, named bitcoin cash, gold, diamond whatever.

Only bitcoin matters.

IMHO just claim them safely and dump them for BTC!
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:05:46 PM

Only bitcoin matters.

IMHO just claim them safely and dump them for BTC!
Haha, instead, I will spend my Bitcoin to buy other cryptocurrencies have dumped the price and wait to the moon. As long as I can buy at low price, I can earn more profits than receive shitcoin and need to spend my time to transfer, receive and change my address.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
concorde899

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:47:50 PM

Good luck with that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: