Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:37:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125242 times)
cincai123

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:11:20 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 05:22:57 AM by cincai123

Please check order #xxx Yet to receive my coins.Thanks

Edit:
Received my coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raynman

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:19:33 PM

The "Participate in token sale" button is still greyed out.

I thought the next batch of $0.50 tokens will be opened already?
tubu

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:33:57 PM

Order # 399 says it's cancelled and I didn't cancel and do not wish to have it cancelled --- Also My blockchain has 6 confirmation for 3+ hours -- --- this is my second order --- Look forward to recieving coins---- I know you're slammed just wanted make you aware. Cheers
vandung1190

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:41:10 PM

can not buy the coin right now  Embarrassed
credencecoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 12:41:29 PM

The "Participate in token sale" button is still greyed out.

I thought the next batch of $0.50 tokens will be opened already?

Hi All,

Just an update on the pre-sale and where we are at.  

1.  All payments received are going to be sent out, we have a very big backlog.
2.  If you placed an order and sent us BTC/LTC/DOGE, do not worry if it says it has timed out, we have a record of every order and if need be, we will email you for a TX ID.
3.  We are currently working on the problem of the greyed out payment page, our web dev has not been contactable for this for personal reasons but is now on it and the sales should resume soon.
4.  Please stop sending us emails and PM's we cannot keep up with them, especially when some people are emailing less than an hour after purchase.
5.  Allow us to catch up on all payments and emails, then we will be contacting you if we need the TX ID to verify your payments.
6.  The main site will not run like this and will have an automated ticket system and the whole process will be for the most part automated from a users perspective.

And finally we apologize for any inconvenience caused, we were not expecting such a flood of orders today or emails, we are doing our best to catch up and we thank you for your support.

Thegrinder22

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:52:01 PM

Hi can you also check order 405. Status was shown cancelled where I did not want to cancel and already send bitcoin. Thanks
credencecoin (OP)

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 12:53:24 PM

don't reopen presale , unless you finish the orders that you already have
Becouse it will be chaotic...
I would suggest to suspend ico , until you finish sending all credence coins, till the last one
So it will be more easy for you to handle the others that will come

this is my opinion
Hi, thanks no its okay we will catch up eventually.

What would make things easier is if everyone waits for our next post, we will post a full list of pending orders, and ask those people to send us their TX ID so we can knock them all over very quickly.

haweweha

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:03:19 PM

That's ok team, I'm sure there will be many queuing up when it gets re-enabled to get the last of the $0.25 coins just before it jumps to the $0.50 round.

Keep up the good work.
Thanks and you are correct we are getting flooded with orders now, some of them very big.  Because it is getting close to the next level.

Order #276 was placed on October 15, 2017 and is currently Completed
but  not deliveri Credence Coin (CRDNC) in my wallet
plz help me, thx
Order #276 has been paid, please email us if you want to see the TX ID, we won't post it here to protect your privacy.

plz check order no 264
i am waiting on my wallet

thank you
Hi, order #264 we did not receive your wallet address and it is not confirmed.
Please email us with the subject heading "Order #264" and include your CRDNC wallet address and TX ID please and we will get to it later, we are not doing emails at the moment, just paying people with confirmed orders.  And briefly stopping in here to update.  Thanks.   Wink

So a general update for all, we are paying all confirmed orders with wallet addys and we just completed order 300, so if yours is above that, please have patience we are working through them.

As we said earlier it is close to the next level so the orders are flooding in.
Thanks again to all whom have participated thus far.

i have sent an email for order #264
thank you
Crypto Kong

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:04:11 PM

don't reopen presale , unless you finish the orders that you already have
Becouse it will be chaotic...
I would suggest to suspend ico , until you finish sending all credence coins, till the last one
So it will be more easy for you to handle the others that will come

this is my opinion
Hi, thanks no its okay we will catch up eventually.

What would make things easier is if everyone waits for our next post, we will post a full list of pending orders, and ask those people to send us their TX ID so we can knock them all over very quickly.

THE HYPE IS REAL  Grin
allbreelbibas

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:09:52 PM

Grin next stage live  Wink
jokervulinh

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:40:29 PM

Dear Credence Coin Team,

I sent $250 of bitcoin already but Why my order cancelled ?

here is my order number # Order #403 was placed on October 16, 2017

and my transaction of deposit bitcoin:

https://blockchain.info/address/1Gop134Nc6kx23EfqaunjTF1YBapyzHDQ6

Pleas check again and support ASAP!

Thank you. Have great day!

Dont worry, maybe your order is at the time of the upgrade presale 2, but you buy it when the display shows $ 0.25 / coin(presale 1), so it happened error, let send a letter to support and and your problem will be resolved Cheesy
greatk

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:43:35 PM

Grin next stage live  Wink

Awareness is about starting  Wink

credencecoin (OP)

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:45:00 PM

Dear Credence Coin Team,

Dont worry, maybe your order is at the time of the upgrade presale 2, but you buy it when the display shows $ 0.25 / coin(presale 1), so it happened error, let send a letter to support and and your problem will be resolved Cheesy

Hi All,

2.  If you placed an order and sent us BTC/LTC/DOGE, do not worry if it says it has timed out, we have a record of every order and if need be, we will email you for a TX ID.
3.  We are currently working on the problem of the greyed out payment page, our web dev has not been contactable for this for personal reasons but is now on it and the sales should resume soon.
4.  Please stop sending us emails and PM's we cannot keep up with them, especially when some people are emailing less than an hour after purchase.
5.  Allow us to catch up on all payments and emails, then we will be contacting you if we need the TX ID to verify your payments.
6.  The main site will not run like this and will have an automated ticket system and the whole process will be for the most part automated from a users perspective.

And finally we apologize for any inconvenience caused, we were not expecting such a flood of orders today or emails, we are doing our best to catch up and we thank you for your support.

Just a recap ^^^

Please allow us some time to rectify orders and catch up on emails, then we will provide an update.

Thegrinder22

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:10:30 PM

Dear Credence Coin Team,

Hey, so what will happen to the order like this now? Will we get it at 0.5$/coin or do we get a refund and have to place order again?

Hi All,

Just a recap ^^^

Please allow us some time to rectify orders and catch up on emails, then we will provide an update.

Not sure why but when I tried to put it number to order it keeps saying invalid value and i cant purchase.
Can you help me out please?
Qpeep

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:29:54 PM

I guess getting listed on a major exchange for any new coin is just getting saved from Limbo Smiley
credencecoin (OP)

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:39:38 PM

Dear Credence Coin Team,

Hey, so what will happen to the order like this now? Will we get it at 0.5$/coin or do we get a refund and have to place order again?

Hi All,

Just a recap ^^^

Not sure why but when I tried to put it number to order it keeps saying invalid value and i cant purchase.
Can you help me out please?

Make sure you are pressing the small circle button that says Presale Stage 2 ($0.50) before trying to input the amount you would like to purchase.

It should be just underneath Select quantity below:

ACE2014

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:40:00 PM

Same issue with my account  Order #396  have not received my order
MyTimeCoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:43:37 PM

Are any coins available yet?
lombi

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:47:39 PM

my order #390  got cancel but i sent you the bitcoins please give me my credence coins or my bitcoins back.

Thanks,

Aday
credencecoin (OP)

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:47:44 PM

Same issue with my account  Order #396  have not received my order

Are any coins available yet?
Yes they are now available again.

my order #390  got cancel but i sent you the bitcoins please give me my credence coins or my bitcoins back.

Thanks,

Aday

Hi, we have caught up with nearly all emails and all confirmed payments that we have received have been paid.

If your order is still outstanding, and it says canceled, please do not worry, this is a system error that some are seeing but others are not.
It is to do with the fees and where you are paying from.

Rest assured every order that is sent, we have a record of, so although you may see it as canceled, it is not, it is just "Pending" from our side.

And what that means is, we need you to send the TX ID of your order, and as soon as that happens, we will send out payments.

We have had nearly 150 orders last night/today and just as many emails, so we have done our best to keep up and catch up.

So please do not stress if your order says canceled but you send funds to us, please do the following -

1.   Create an email with your invoice number in the subject line eg "ORDER #390"
2.   In the message please include your wallet address and your TX ID, not in picture form or screen shot, but the actual number so that we can quickly paste it into the block explorer to verify.
3.  Send it to payments@credencepresale.com

You should receive your payment and an email from us within a few hours at most.

So for now, we are taking a break, 17 hours in front of the PC is very draining and Red Bull and Coffee only works for so long. Grin

On that note, thank you again to every one who has supported Credence Coin so far, we won't let you down, and our pre-sale site, is not indicative of what our main site and lending/referral platform will be, so please keep that in mind.

Also, not many picked up on it, but quite a few posts back we said we will have an announcement about Credence, that should be in the next 24 hours and we are confident you will like it.

So for now we are signing out, we will continue tonight/tomorrow, depending on where you live and pick up where we left off, to process all payments and all emails and rest assured, if you have not been paid but have placed an order and paid, you WILL receive your funds in the very near future and at the price you paid for them for, not at the new price if you paid at the previous entry point.

Thanks again.

Credence Coin Team.   Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: