Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125242 times)
moala

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:09:43 AM

Is there any similar project than yours? Do yo have any competitors in this area?

Bitconnect
RegalCoin
Hextra
Western Coin
Habricks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hungcharm

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:11:47 AM

I check Bitconnect, Regalcoin and Hextracoin is only one IP. And yours are  not like them
Crypto Kong

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:19:36 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 10:30:24 AM by Crypto Kong

I check Bitconnect, Regalcoin and Hextracoin is only one IP. And yours are  not like them

The presale address is an e-commerce site.
The main site is going to be at credencecoin.co
Go and punch that in your search bar....
CryptoLoveLife

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:24:23 AM

will be making a video regarding this project tomorrow wait for it
KuriousCate24

Activity: 114

I'm Not Pretty Enough !!!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:32:28 AM

please subscribe to my channel
im ozzy the bs filter
business news and crypto analyst

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4BcSagWITC8hm4QplxLsJg

i have seen some of your videos man , and i think i am subb to your channel
But please lets talk about this coin, not just publicity for your channel.
If you can do a video for this coin, then it will be great.
I think that the devs give rewards to people that do video about this coin

oh im going to look for one tomorrow i promise i dont want a reward i love the crypto space

Youtube Huh (yack) That place is just for the memes, the weird and wacky plus music videos, most of the videos on there about cryptocurrencies and their presenters are complete garbage, honestly they are.

The amount of yip yap and off topic garbage that they talk about is comparable to the things you would hear in a middle school playground, "Hey did you see my cool shoes ?" "Yeah they are cool" "Thanks, what are you having for lunch?" "Salami Sandwhich" "Cool I'll trade you for my pack of sultanas" "Hmm... What did your sister bring to school for lunch?" Cheesy

I don't think relying on them is the heart and soul of crypto to get the word out, honestly I don't, the Bitcointalk Forums are rampant with information and posts where you can see what is really going on post by post without having to rely on anyone but yourself for your own decisions you make, Twitter is also a great platform to use since there is many Crypto Coins and Twitterer's on there that use it for on demand updates & general browsing of new coins and their information + Fintech Twitterer's also like to keep an eye on new technology and platform bases to follow.

DYOR=Do Your Own Research and you will get by just fine, don't rely on others when you can get to the places you want individually.

"I'll help anyone who is willing to help themselves. But don't expect me to bust my ass while you sit on yours"

Flowers Are Like Humans...
CryptoLoveLife

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:06:03 PM

im ozzy the bs filter

oh im going to look for one tomorrow i promise i dont want a reward i love the crypto space

oh im not going to help credence i promise u that im go spit some truth show some real proof i dont fuck around i am ozzy believe that

Youtube Huh (yack) That place is just for the memes, the weird and wacky plus music videos, most of the videos on there about cryptocurrencies and their presenters are complete garbage, honestly they are.

The amount of yip yap and off topic garbage that they talk about is comparable to the things you would hear in a middle school playground, "Hey did you see my cool shoes ?" "Yeah they are cool" "Thanks, what are you having for lunch?" "Salami Sandwhich" "Cool I'll trade you for my pack of sultanas" "Hmm... What did your sister bring to school for lunch?" Cheesy

I don't think relying on them is the heart and soul of crypto to get the word out, honestly I don't, the Bitcointalk Forums are rampant with information and posts where you can see what is really going on post by post without having to rely on anyone but yourself for your own decisions you make, Twitter is also a great platform to use since there is many Crypto Coins and Twitterer's on there that use it for on demand updates & general browsing of new coins and their information + Fintech Twitterer's also like to keep an eye on new technology and platform bases to follow.

DYOR=Do Your Own Research and you will get by just fine, don't rely on others when you can get to the places you want individually.

"I'll help anyone who is willing to help themselves. But don't expect me to bust my ass while you sit on yours"

Yonks1

Activity: 125

1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:30:26 PM

im ozzy the bs filter

oh im not going to help credence i promise u that im go spit some truth show some real proof i dont fuck around i am ozzy believe that

Gather round folks we have caught our first troll Cool

I bet you he is butthurt over not getting in when it was 25c Grin

Your in here looking but really you have ulterior motives, don't worry guys it's just another youtuber who thinks they're king shit Roll Eyes Cheesy

*...*The cost of a wheel on a bike is a big deal*...*
coinbull

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:15:42 PM

Credence got my account straight and I see the tokens in the PC wallet.  Left it open all night and don't see the staking interest.  Anything special I need to do because letting it sit idle on my PC isn't doing anything.

Thanks,

Dale
raynman

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:21:41 PM

Credence got my account straight and I see the tokens in the PC wallet.  Left it open all night and don't see the staking interest.  Anything special I need to do because letting it sit idle on my PC isn't doing anything.

Thanks,

Dale

First, you need to ENCRYPT your wallet with a passphrase, then you need to UNLOCK your wallet.

Wait a few minutes after unlocking your wallet for the staking process to start.
libramoon6

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:35:53 PM

I put an order for 1000 coins,  paid the Bitcoin, gave the credence wallet address, and the order was cancelled and not filled, but the Bitcoin was taken. Not a good experience.
tubu

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:37:26 PM

Thanks,

Dale

First, you need to ENCRYPT your wallet with a passphrase, then you need to UNLOCK your wallet.

Wait a few minutes after unlocking your wallet for the staking process to start.

It took a near 24 hours before I recieved 5.46... I believe it'll be sporadic.... Also based on total coin amount...
vcvitiko

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:38:45 PM

Guys whats going on with the referrals, are you guys going to include them? thanks
paulnotokay

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:40:02 PM

Thanks,

Dale

is this normal if staking like this?
thanks
https://image.ibb.co/fAm2qm/Screen_Shot_2017_10_17_at_20_35_01.png
Crypto Kong

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:43:50 PM

Credence got my account straight and I see the tokens in the PC wallet.  Left it open all night and don't see the staking interest.  Anything special I need to do because letting it sit idle on my PC isn't doing anything.

Thanks,

Dale

thanks

Yes thats normal.
OZZY.... Jeti ripped you a new one on Bitconnect. I'm happy to go head to head with you in a gentleman's debate on your channel, but you can't go spitting mouth on these guys before they even launched and have their main site up. Give things time to develop.
CryptoLoveLife

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:56:13 PM

Credence got my account straight and I see the tokens in the PC wallet.  Left it open all night and don't see the staking interest.  Anything special I need to do because letting it sit idle on my PC isn't doing anything.

Thanks,

Dale

thanks

Yes thats normal.
OZZY.... Jeti ripped you a new one on Bitconnect. I'm happy to go head to head with you in a gentleman's debate on your channel, but you can't go spitting mouth on these guys before they even launched and have their main site up. Give things time to develop.
u seen my channel then u know im fair and i never ever called bitconnect a scam and i dont thin he ripped me anythng it was a great debate and why do u guys think im gonna beat up on them i never said i was
Crypto Kong

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:15:17 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 03:25:53 PM by Crypto Kong

Thanks,

Dale

thanks

Yes thats normal.
u seen my channel then u know im fair and i never ever called bitconnect a scam and i dont thin he ripped me anythng it was a great debate and why do u guys think im gonna beat up on them i never said i was

Got mad respect for you Ozzy. Don't make me come over there Tongue

FOR ALL YOUR UP AND COMING CREDENCE CONTENT BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR7XuKH4TKU5FUvvQFx89Kw
kristothek

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:38:17 PM

Wow, 1/3 of the coins sold already. This one is gonna be big for sure.
Sanakibe

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:10:25 PM

This coin look good, but i need to do some more research on this project
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:00:57 PM

Can we get Jeti Knight, James Trevon on board...We need these clowns, any publicity is  good publicity:) Cool

Kenny Bosak would be great for the team too

jravago

Activity: 210

Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:25:49 PM

Can we get Jeti Knight, James Trevon on board...We need these clowns, any publicity is  good publicity:) Cool

Kenny Bosak would be great for the team too

They're not going to do it because referral link is not active.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: