Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:16:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH on it's way  (Read 1676 times)
Tyrantt (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:03:45 PM

ETH just might make it as big as bitcoin in the future, being known as much as btc. Will ETH make it's way in the upcoming years despite the price being around 350-400$.  ETH just may surpass btc in the market trading with bigger companies and bigger investors.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/recent-ethereum-upgrade-may-make-wall-street-fall-in-love-with-blockchain

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:21:54 PM

Good forecast. We hope that in the near future the price will be more than 500 dollars

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
skylark001

Activity: 228

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:39:18 PM

Yes I agree ETH have a potential to do best in future.it is a fundamentally strong coin and have a very good future in my opinion

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:47:31 PM

Ethereum has been used for several ICOs as most of these tokens are based on this platform and most ICOs are accepting ethereum than any other altcoins. Also, knowing ethereum transactions are cheaper than bitcoin's, I would not be shocked if there are a lot of those who would love holding it. I have seen the rapid increase of it price just this year and more people are looking up to this coin. Truly, eth is on it's way to go up and make a history. But I don't think it can replace bitcoin's throne.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:59:52 PM

Despite what podrazumevati under "surpass". ETH is a very promising technology that will only grow and develop in the future, but the more expensive bitcoin Ethereum will not be exact.

chewbacka

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:27:39 PM

Good forecast. We hope that in the near future the price will be more than 500 dollars

That would be great, I noticed that as the valuation of bitcoin rises, the valuation of ETH remains flat for a brief period then rises. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but seems like an opportunity marker once BTC starts to rise again.

Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:36:51 PM

ETH just might make it as big as bitcoin in the future, being known as much as btc. Will ETH make it's way in the upcoming years despite the price being around 350-400$.  ETH just may surpass btc in the market trading with bigger companies and bigger investors.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/recent-ethereum-upgrade-may-make-wall-street-fall-in-love-with-blockchain
For sure ETH might rival bitcoin in the future but I don't think it will ever overtake bitcoin and dethrone it. ETH would just stay to the top coins everyone uses or hodls. Still I don't deny the possibility of bitcoin's dethronement because of ETH but it happening is very low which made me consider to think that it will never overtake bitcoin. Even if that is the case, I also hope to see it above 500$ like what others want to see.
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:56:02 PM

ETH just might make it as big as bitcoin in the future, being known as much as btc. Will ETH make it's way in the upcoming years despite the price being around 350-400$.  ETH just may surpass btc in the market trading with bigger companies and bigger investors.
It is a good forecast that might not fulfill pretty soon,like Vitalik assured let me see that the network upgrade could solve the issues ETH is having at the moment and he promised that it could surpass the transactions of visa,only time will tell whether his predictions and assumptions are right,it is really hard for me to image a token creating platform will have a higher price than a currency which is bitcoin . Grin
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:01:33 PM

During the past price pumping the price of Eth grew along with bitcoin with a minor difference in the growth percentage. Now this time bitcoin has been indicated with green mark while Eth is indicated with red because of the decline in value taking place regularly.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:06:44 PM

I mean Eth will continue to rise but I don't know if it will surpass Bitcoin.  Eth tried encroaching on Bitcoin already and Bitcoin slapped it back in place.

In the short-term, I would stay in BTC until at least the November fork.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:15:30 PM

Reliable forecast. I think this will happen sooner . And eth price is really cheap for now. October eth going to fork and this will be a nice price jump.  
puvanb

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:22:34 PM

Very true OP. This was the range of bitcoin price not very long ago. Then we saw what happenend after that, from there and now above 4k. This is not impossible for the same to happen to etherium. Just matter of time and worldwide acceptance. Eth will be there. very soon.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:31:42 PM

However you look at it, i believe Blockchain is the technology of the future and still in the early stages of finding its feet. Many countries not sure what to do with it.
Etherium is taking up more of the market share. Increase of nearly 30% from June and is a much more robust for expansion than Bitcoin. But, I think Bitcoin will continue to be good investment in the foreseeable future.
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:42:01 PM

Ethereum has been used for several ICOs as most of these tokens are based on this platform and most ICOs are accepting ethereum than any other altcoins. Also, knowing ethereum transactions are cheaper than bitcoin's, I would not be shocked if there are a lot of those who would love holding it. I have seen the rapid increase of it price just this year and more people are looking up to this coin. Truly, eth is on it's way to go up and make a history. But I don't think it can replace bitcoin's throne.

I agree it can't replace bitcoin's popularity because btc has gone so many times challenged by the said fork and segwit, but still it stands it's strong pillars and remain stronger of its current value. Even if there were many ICO running an eth platform, but in the end of those who had their eth sell it for bitcoin. That's why bitcoin is getting more popular because people regularly earned it after the ico of a certain token ends, many of them sold their holding quickly.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:52:45 PM

I agree it can't replace bitcoin's popularity because btc has gone so many times challenged by the said fork and segwit, but still it stands it's strong pillars and remain stronger of its current value. Even if there were many ICO running an eth platform, but in the end of those who had their eth sell it for bitcoin. That's why bitcoin is getting more popular because people regularly earned it after the ico of a certain token ends, many of them sold their holding quickly.

so do you think eth only as intermediary only to get bitcoin.
I hope in the future eth can definitely match the bitcoin because I see there is potential to go there.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:03:24 PM

Do you think there will also be people buying ETH on localbitcoin?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:19:58 PM

A great comment to the article, on cointelegraph post:
The reason 99% of blockchains avoid zk-snark's i.e. zero knowledge proofs is because of "trusted set-up" - they require trust in people who write them not to abuse them - they literally have a backdoor built in, completely unacceptable for pretty much any public blockchain. even the best privacy coins like monero avoid zk proofs like the plague as you might as well not use a blockchain if you depend on trust.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:24:23 PM

I believe ethereum will continue to grow in market share and value over time. I also would predict the same thing happening for bitcoin. The two seem to be tied quite closely in terms of value, when bitcoin spikes, ethereum generally does a short time later. I plan on continuing to accumulate and hold as much ethereum as I can right now, and hope to see the value continue to increase over time.

moinul018

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:24:37 PM

I am putting a lot of faith on Ethereum. Hope for the best.
Joe-Niner

Activity: 130
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:13:03 PM

Eth is still lacking that big usecase to make it really takeoff.  I don't know if it will get in the future though.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: