Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:04:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH on it's way  (Read 1676 times)
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:03:21 PM

I mean Eth will continue to rise but I don't know if it will surpass Bitcoin.  Eth tried encroaching on Bitcoin already and Bitcoin slapped it back in place.

In the short-term, I would stay in BTC until at least the November fork.
It is really not about the competition with bitcoin here cause looking at that, there is no way it will beat bitcoin to it like you have said as that first movers advantage is already there for bitcoin. However, it still doesn’t mean that ETH will still keep having its huge place in the market most especially for smart contract tokens and obviously will generate so much attention at the long run.
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:30:35 PM

Smart Contract in ETH will rock all the crypto world.

wait of stop mining ! will get amazing after that

etter

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:55:45 PM

I think all decent and smart crypto will make it big in the future. Eth, obviously, will be on top. The coins just need to see more real world use and business fitness.
Simu111

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:03:29 PM

Yes I hope ETH will rise. It's  have a good future.
I think next year it must pump at lest 500+$.
And ETH give us a good future.
Beicin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:04:45 PM

I believe Ethereum will be on the top of the market in 5~ or so years - smart contracts are gonna change the way our society does a lot of things, and eth is the main blockchain for that with a huge headstart on all the others, so its only natural

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:06:53 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 07:06:56 PM by naidray

ETH just might make it as big as bitcoin in the future, being known as much as btc. Will ETH make it's way in the upcoming years despite the price being around 350-400$.  ETH just may surpass btc in the market trading with bigger companies and bigger investors.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/recent-ethereum-upgrade-may-make-wall-street-fall-in-love-with-blockchain
There is actually a very huge possibility of this and no doubt a lot of development will definitely spring up for ETH in the future and make it one altcoin to invest in.
The article really spell everything out and if all things end up working well, then ethereum will really usher in bigger investors and wall street might fall in love with blockchain after all.
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:09:45 PM

Yeah, Ethereum is on a good way in the last time and I think we are going up in the next couple of months. The hardfork is a very nice thing and I expect some crazy movements after that Smiley

just a man

Activity: 266

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:56:45 PM

Yeah, Ethereum is on a good way in the last time and I think we are going up in the next couple of months. The hardfork is a very nice thing and I expect some crazy movements after that Smiley
That price is not that high. With the price of Bitcoin being in the thousands of dollars,the price of Ethereum could get to a level near $1,000 without any issues.

JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:06:59 PM

ETH just might make it as big as bitcoin in the future, being known as much as btc. Will ETH make it's way in the upcoming years despite the price being around 350-400$.  ETH just may surpass btc in the market trading with bigger companies and bigger investors.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/recent-ethereum-upgrade-may-make-wall-street-fall-in-love-with-blockchain
I agree. Etherium's market value is continuously increasing and its community is getting more bigger since ETH is oftenly used in ICOs which affects the demand that it is getting that also, positively affects its market value. Maybe 2-3 years from now, its market value will be more expensive. Given the fact that ETH, as what you've mentioned, has bigger companies and investors.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:34:41 PM

ETH just might make it as big as bitcoin in the future, being known as much as btc. Will ETH make it's way in the upcoming years despite the price being around 350-400$.  ETH just may surpass btc in the market trading with bigger companies and bigger investors.

Thanks for this good news. I believe that ETH will have future, hoping at the end of this month ,ethereum price will hit 400$. And goal for the end of this year is reach 500$. Ethereum have very great future, specially those ICO based on ethereum. They are helping ethereum with that.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:49:57 PM

I really like ETH long term. I don't think its going anywhere at this point. $1000+ within 5 years is my prediction Cool Cool Cool

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
c0inHnt3r

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:55:11 PM

ETH is definitely a strong platform. I wouldn't quite call it just a coin. It appears to be headed in a direction for it to be leveraged more as a platform than a traditional coin like bitcoin. I feel comparing the two is a bit of an apple and orange situation.
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:36:55 AM

I find that hard to believe, due to Bitcoin's limited supply and many other factors. Ethereum will grow, but not as fast as Bitcoin has grew
luckyguy09

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:49:32 AM

ethereum is by far better than bitcoin.not to mention its usefulness. however bitcoin was first and people who owe it do not trade it. they just buy and hold. is something like gold i say.
As you said ether is on its way. At the beginning of 2018 i believe that we will see a good double or even more than a double in the price of ethereum.
cryptmario

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:58:48 AM

I think so but ETH has been underestimated by market...
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:11:29 AM

The ethereum is a very good and promising coin, on the platform of which 91 percent of the ICO is held. I also hope to see her soon with a course of more than $ 500. However, it is absolutely unrealistic for the ethereum to outrun bitcoin at the rate. Unless in the distant future, when bitcoin makes many mistakes.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
pkb007

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:17:01 AM

Yes ETH on it's way. I hope it will rising almost $500. I like ETH and it is one of the best altcoin. It's rising price will continued and it only one competitive of btc. ETH have bright future. It just my opinion.
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:24:53 AM

It may or may not. It may surpass but hardly, though ETH has a lot of good purposes (smart contracts and programming code, etc.). EThereum has gaining a lot of popularity today thpugh there are some issues of immutability. Bitcoin will be hard to surpass as BTC has encountered some struggles in the past but still the price is surging now.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:28:34 AM

Yes ETH on it's way. I hope it will rising almost $500. I like ETH and it is one of the best altcoin. It's rising price will continued and it only one competitive of btc. ETH have bright future. It just my opinion.
just keep holding and while the value shows some downfall because of btc run don't panic and buy more if you can, eth will bounce back as always then make a
big run again just timing and patience and the results will always favored for those who knows how to select quality projects and a well known developing dev
good luck and always be positive.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:33:40 AM

Ether and bitcoin are totally different in their approach and functions, the diversity we are witnessing is such a beautiful thing to behold. Will ether surpass bitcoin in the future? That question is relative, nobody knows how eventually these is going to turn out

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: