Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:29:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH on it's way  (Read 1676 times)
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:35:32 AM

ETH does have the potential to rise as much as BTC. ETH is like a twin to BTC when it comes to its potential.
As you can see many companies are adopting ETH as a technology and many investors are investing in it as a currency/asset there are very good chances that it may rise high in price in the upcoming years. It will take a few years for ETH to rise as it did for BTC in its beginning days.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:44:21 AM

Ether and bitcoin are totally different in their approach and functions, the diversity we are witnessing is such a beautiful thing to behold. Will ether surpass bitcoin in the future? That question is relative, nobody knows how eventually these is going to turn out

i am sure that eth will surpass bitcoin in the future and they have a good chance to be the next crypto currency that will bring us more profit. beside that, i think many ico that using ethereum network realize that ethereum could bring something new for the project and for the investor so ethereum will become famous too like bitcoin. but the increase of ethereum will waiting after bitcoin price gets stable first and then the ethereum and the other altcoin can start to rise back. but like other people said, no one will know when the time is coming, we can only waiting and keep collecting more ethereum in our wallet.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
numiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:47:47 AM

I hope that in the near future the price will be more than 500 dollars.
TUs77777

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:11:09 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 07:23:38 AM by TUs77777

I think 500$
MarmaL3X

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:02:20 AM

in my opinion biggest raise waiting before ETH update
dankenstein

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:06:22 AM

that would be awsome if ethereum raise over 500 dollar. but we wil see, for me its definitly one of my favourite coins and i will hodl it until the end....

DragonSlayer

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:15:23 AM

that would be awsome if ethereum raise over 500 dollar. but we wil see, for me its definitly one of my favourite coins and i will hodl it until the end....

For now if the ethereum pump will continue to occur then a huge possibilities that we can see for eth to reach for 500$ but the usd value only raising for it due to the price of btc pump but still the exchange value of it get dump unto 0.058 btc which still little annoying to see and hope eth will recover and touch back again for 0.07+

dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:18:14 AM

ETH just might make it as big as bitcoin in the future, being known as much as btc. Will ETH make it's way in the upcoming years despite the price being around 350-400$.  ETH just may surpass btc in the market trading with bigger companies and bigger investors.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/recent-ethereum-upgrade-may-make-wall-street-fall-in-love-with-blockchain
yes ethereum still has a bright future, just look at the price is still stable,
but the btc price dropped dramatically
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:47:51 AM

ETH just might make it as big as bitcoin in the future, being known as much as btc. Will ETH make it's way in the upcoming years despite the price being around 350-400$.  ETH just may surpass btc in the market trading with bigger companies and bigger investors.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/recent-ethereum-upgrade-may-make-wall-street-fall-in-love-with-blockchain
I think ethereum has a lot of potential and you can expect good amount of growth in the future. It is one of the most popular platforms for hosting ICOs and new projects and features like smart contract and ethereum virtual machine makes it very promising. Within 5 year I think it's price will be around 2000-3000$.its a coin worth investing.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:59:09 AM

yes ethereum still has a bright future, just look at the price is still stable,
but the btc price dropped dramatically
the price looks stable if you see from its value to dollar but how about its value to bitcoin, it's dropped so much, ethereum can't bear the overwhelming effect of bitcoin price pump due to upcoming hardfork so ethereum right now is not stable at all if you judge from the perspective of altcoins holders not fiat owners.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:05:19 PM

Yes I believe that Ethereum is a great coin. But I really don't think that ETH will surpass bitcoin that easily. I mean it will take time for ethereum to do that? Is this is the time were ETH will moon? If that would be the case then I will stack many Eth by now. Eth has a great future ahead.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:08:44 PM

I am very confident Ether will rise more from current level because Ethereum is a decentralized platform for applications that run exactly as programmed without any chance of fraud, censorship or third-party interference.And also Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.It will go to 1000$ and above in next 3 years for sure.

Rastadon

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:18:13 PM

Yes I believe that Ethereum is a great coin. But I really don't think that ETH will surpass bitcoin that easily. I mean it will take time for ethereum to do that? Is this is the time were ETH will moon? If that would be the case then I will stack many Eth by now. Eth has a great future ahead.
That will be so hard to the ethereum to surpass the bitcoin because the bitcoin already reached over 56% market dominance, but i just think the ethereum will try to follow the bitcoin on the price.
because the ethereum had a lot of potential.

InvestPro100

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:21:07 PM

I believe that Ethereum in winter 2017-2018 will take the bar in 1000 dollars, and in 2018 will reach 2-3k dollars.
I do not think he will overtake the bitcoin in price.
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:22:45 PM

For now if the ethereum pump will continue to occur then a huge possibilities that we can see for eth to reach for 500$ but the usd value only raising for it due to the price of btc pump but still the exchange value of it get dump unto 0.058 btc which still little annoying to see and hope eth will recover and touch back again for 0.07+
It is reasonable, you have to know the price of Bitcoin has pumped a lot of value on the market. However, different others the situations the price of Bitcoin increases, Ethereum still keep its USD rates and only dump Bitcoin rates. Therefore, if you want to take profits to FIAT, you must to see USD rates.
joshmontford

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:24:47 PM

if we look far enough ahead, it might surpass bitcoin, we never know, but for now, i see that eth has potential to rise significantly by the end of the year

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:28:23 PM

Usefulness! That's another name we should call ethereum! Ether is serving as payment in ethereum network. There are many uses for ethereum than just payment. Smart contract, mining, and many trustless service that could be done on ethereum network! Exciting time is ahead in cryptocurrency. There are many ethereum like platform spring up for competition too

leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:35:47 PM

That has been the main speculation for ETH since this year, when everyone talked about the great Flippening about to happen. Remember that when Bitcoin almost hit $3000 and ETH was $400? And people said, wow, more than 10% of Bitcoin value. Well, every time ETH tries to climb back to $300 like now, Bitcoin is making new ATHs. Flippening is not happening, we have to accept that and move on.

Wall Street has to stop loving Bitcoin first too.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:50:38 PM

That has been the main speculation for ETH since this year, when everyone talked about the great Flippening about to happen. Remember that when Bitcoin almost hit $3000 and ETH was $400? And people said, wow, more than 10% of Bitcoin value. Well, every time ETH tries to climb back to $300 like now, Bitcoin is making new ATHs. Flippening is not happening, we have to accept that and move on.

Wall Street has to stop loving Bitcoin first too.

Maybe that news was a fake too, recently the number of fake news all over the internet and in this forum was greatly increase if you would see the title of every article it looks convincing but the content has no real meaning at all, and I think many newbies and some bitcoin users that doesn't have much knowledge about bitcoin would certainly caught up with the hype that is not really happening. but I think bitcoin had something to do with the increase and together with the hype it is really kicking in.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:03:42 PM

I has been monthes that ETH is not moving, I hope it will start to grow with ETC
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: