Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH on it's way  (Read 1676 times)
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:52:14 AM

Ethereum on its track today eth is highest volume currency traded in bittrex i sold some of my ethereum holdings because of bitcoin hardfork even am not sure about new currency just going with speculation. People are coming back towards altcoin its good sign for altcoin holders including ethereum.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:08:07 PM

For the short term I think ETH has just started to move back into the game. I also hope and am positive that alts will follow the uptrend with ETH. But I would be very careful at this stage as this could be a dead cat bounce!

cryptolerant

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:24:06 PM

Ethereum is one of my favorite alternative coins so far and I do have a lot of expectations about its future. If it breaks 400USD and 500USD later on, nobody can hold it.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:20:02 PM

yes, most likely because eth has a very good future according to my prediction.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:27:43 PM

ETH just might make it as big as bitcoin in the future, being known as much as btc. Will ETH make it's way in the upcoming years despite the price being around 350-400$.  ETH just may surpass btc in the market trading with bigger companies and bigger investors.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/recent-ethereum-upgrade-may-make-wall-street-fall-in-love-with-blockchain

ETH may become as big as bitcoin. But by the time it happens, Bitcoin is already way bigger than ETH. Bitcoin is still the number one coin in the entire world of cryptos. ETH comes after Bitcoin. I do not agree with you that ETH will surpass BTC in the market. It does not need anything to back it up, just look at their values.
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:46:45 PM

I never thought if eth would replace bitcoin.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:53:38 PM

Ethereum is the absolute leader of the altcoyins and will remain so in the future. On October 15-16 another improvement of the etherium platform is planned and I hope this will be a good impetus for the continued growth of its course. Although in the last days the ethereum shows very good results in this respect.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:56:17 PM

Ethereum has a very bright future and it wouldn't surprise me to see it surpass bitcoin at some point but probably not for quite a few years yet. Surpass market cap not individual price as supply of Eth is much larger.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
kloudz79

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:21:51 PM

we never know what eth in the future,,, but this coin is the one i love side by side with btc. i hope eth can surpass btc
SrujanPanuganti

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:48:38 PM

I love ethereum.I wish it would reach 500 in the next month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: