Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:40:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] BEEQB — Crypto infrastructure for the crypto world  (Read 5501 times)
beeqb (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:44:23 PM

We are proud to present you a new member of our team - Alexander Stepanov. An outstanding person who will help us in the implementation of BEEQB in retail chains. Among the clients of Alexander are such companies as X5 Retail, Aeroflot, Renault and others.
You can chat with him and the other members of our team in our chat: https://t.me/beeqb_eng

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:18:01 PM

The first 24 hours of TokenSale added just over $ 150,000 to collections. The second day began. We are waiting for new records.
Buy now. http://beeqb.com/

Excellent result!Congratulations!!And good luck for your new colleague!! Wink
Spotika4

Activity: 560
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:07:50 PM

It is very good that you have such a person in your team now. I think that he will be able to greatly help the promotion of the product to the market. And the sale of tokens is also good news. I'm glad to know!
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:33:29 PM

Portuguese translation of the ANN Thread is done!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254760.0

Grin
LOL Grin Grin
The all thread is in English!
But if you really want to translate this thread in Portuguese, let's do it! I'm sure that you'll be paid well  Cheesy
juarezweiss

Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:07:05 PM

Portuguese translation of the ANN Thread is done!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254760.0

Grin
LOL Grin Grin
The all thread is in English!
But if you really want to translate this thread in Portuguese, let's do it! I'm sure that you'll be paid well  Cheesy

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
WRONG LINK LOL  Grin

Correct one:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2490574.msg25505069#msg25505069
juarezweiss

Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:10:05 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 03:44:08 PM by juarezweiss

Holy moly  Grin

Correct link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2490574.msg25614992#msg25614992
GR92

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:36:39 PM

What about results of the second day of ICO?)
Kirky

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:49:12 AM

HI
Looks like it be good but why your web don't security ?
I think you need add it.
thanks

https://beeqb.com - check it again. Smiley
Good improvement   Wink
But at the first page of your thread there is a link (not upgraded) to your website. I mean it is without security URL, so fix it  Smiley
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:27:56 PM

HI
Looks like it be good but why your web don't security ?
I think you need add it.
thanks

https://beeqb.com - check it again. Smiley
Good improvement   Wink
But at the first page of your thread there is a link (not upgraded) to your website. I mean it is without security URL, so fix it  Smiley

Honestly, it does not matter. The fact is that even with https, even with http we encrypt the connection. And all the transmitted data is first encoded on the local machine, and then transferred to us on the server. Test technology, which significantly reduces the load on the server and allows you to work faster with data. That is, you fill out the form on the site, but in fact fill in on the local computer and already transfer the result to the site. In March we will launch a full version of this protocol. Smiley
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:32:08 PM

We have already sold more than 1.6M tokens. Now we can say for sure that we have the money, to make crypto-currency payments become the standard of payments as early as next year.
Very soon we will introduce the most secure BTC and ETH wallet with delicious features. BEEQB multithread blockchain is already the fastest blockchain solution in the world - 25,000 tr/sec and this is just the beginning.
And we, still, have a discount for tokens buyers. The current price of the token is $0.92. Buy BEEQB tokens now. https://beeqb.com/
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:46:30 PM

We have already sold more than 1.6M tokens. Now we can say for sure that we have the money, to make crypto-currency payments become the standard of payments as early as next year.
Very soon we will introduce the most secure BTC and ETH wallet with delicious features. BEEQB multithread blockchain is already the fastest blockchain solution in the world - 25,000 tr/sec and this is just the beginning.
And we, still, have a discount for tokens buyers. The current price of the token is $0.92. Buy BEEQB tokens now. https://beeqb.com/

to my mind, it is very  good result   -1.6M tokens.  accept my congratulations, it is a good news for all bounty followers)))
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:25:08 AM

Surely, you saw this picture …

No matter how it may sound, the first date (December 28) is due this week. 🙂 I sincerely hope that you will like the wallet that we are developing. Not because we are developing it, but because this wallet a new milestone of the life of BEE. I would even say that a wallet is a new project. It’s still too early to talk about this “project,” but I’m sure you’ll like it. 🙂
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:17:48 AM

I honestly really like this project, it's very unique and very helpful towards cryptocurrency enthusiasts, I like the fact that through this project it will be easier for companies to integrate cryptocurrency in their system, this allows them to attract a whole new market. I also like to highlight on their fees, it's quite rare to find a project that offers something like this but only charge a transaction fee of 0.1%, that alone is a huge plus and can really change the way economy works when it comes to buying and selling goods, they also offer very fast transaction, in less than 2 seconds the amount will already be credited to you. Among all the feature what really drawn me towards this project is the fact that it's available worldwide and it pushes cryptocurrency to be the number 1 world's payment tool, that's why as a cryptocurrency enthusiasts I really see a promising future towards this project. I see that you have already raised a pretty good amount, congrats to the team! And I'm glad that this project is pushing forward.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:39:43 PM

I honestly really like this project, it's very unique and very helpful towards cryptocurrency enthusiasts, I like the fact that through this project it will be easier for companies to integrate cryptocurrency in their system, this allows them to attract a whole new market. I also like to highlight on their fees, it's quite rare to find a project that offers something like this but only charge a transaction fee of 0.1%, that alone is a huge plus and can really change the way economy works when it comes to buying and selling goods, they also offer very fast transaction, in less than 2 seconds the amount will already be credited to you. Among all the feature what really drawn me towards this project is the fact that it's available worldwide and it pushes cryptocurrency to be the number 1 world's payment tool, that's why as a cryptocurrency enthusiasts I really see a promising future towards this project. I see that you have already raised a pretty good amount, congrats to the team! And I'm glad that this project is pushing forward.

"I see that you have already raised a pretty good amount"- Total tokens sold: 1662654 sold tokens very good result))) wish you increase this result
GR92

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:29:16 AM

Beeqb wallet...It's haunting me Grin....Will it really have the best protection on the market?
Kirky

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:35:16 PM

Beeqb wallet...It's haunting me Grin....Will it really have the best protection on the market?
Will see... But I must have missed something. Ff there will be a wallet, it would meens that beeqb will have it own blockchain, won't it?
GR92

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:14:01 PM

Will see... But I must have missed something. Ff there will be a wallet, it would meens that beeqb will have it own blockchain, won't it?

As i understood, it will have "BEEQB multithread blockchain".
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:55:18 PM

"I see that you have already raised a pretty good amount"- Total tokens sold: 1662654 sold tokens very good result))) wish you increase this result

What exactly are you implying here? Are you trying to say that the tokens sold so far isn't good enough? Or are you trying to say that the number of tokens sold so far is very good? I don't want to be rude but I'm quite confuse with your statement here anyway what I'm trying to say with my previous post is that the amount raised so far is already a really good amount and I'm impressed with the team for raising such a big amount in only a couple of days. Anyway if you're trying to say that the number of tokens sold isn't enough and it should increase well don't worry because there's still time left, it's still the beginning of this project so there's a really big possibility that the number of tokens sold will quadrupled so just be patient, in a couple of days, with the right marketing, the number of tokens sold will eventually go beyond your expectations.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:22:46 AM

Yes it will...
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:26:47 AM

We are developing BTC + ETH + ERC20 + BEE wallet with built-in exchange service supported fiat exchange.
But its not a BEEQB. Its just a wallet. Its need for accepting cryptocurrency payments.
And yes, we based own blockchain. Read here: https://medium.com/@beeqb/why-dont-you-ever-run-your-blockchain-part-1-ddefcb645fcd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: