Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:05:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN] Sandblock – Decentralized consortium of brands & customers 🚀🌟  (Read 31848 times)
llhibionada

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:30:46 PM

Would there be transaction fees the will be in charged in trading the different kinds of Merchant Tokens into SATs?

Hello llhibionada. Yes, there will be transaction fees (some gas), but they will be kept as low as possible.

The process of withdrawal is described in the schema below, a customer decides to withdraw their merchant tokens (MTs), by sending MTs they unlock the SATs from the merchant program, a part of those SATs directly goes to the Merchant (exit fee), another part is burnt (eco fee) in order to balance the economy and the rest is sent to the customer. The MTs are then burned as they do not have a SAT underlying value anymore.

Thanks for responding, just wanna further ask about the gas fees if it is customizable especially when it needs a faster transaction.
Klestr

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:01:45 PM

Good team, good project, I wish success to all of us!. I would like to return to the past and join this project earlier! Well, it's not too late to join!

sandblock_io (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:00:23 PM

How is the project different from the burger king customer rewards token?

Burger King Whoppercoin is only available in Russia and even if the project goes in the right direction, the execution is far from perfect. That's where Sandblock comes in, to assist companies like Burger King.

Our goal is to build the the first worldwide loyalty coalition of merchants and customers.  Smiley

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 25
sandblock_io (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:04:58 PM

Thanks for responding, just wanna further ask about the gas fees if it is customizable especially when it needs a faster transaction.

Gas fees will be flexible even though we believe that most of the time, the exchange of tokens merchants doesn't need to be done very quickly.

❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 25
Phalo

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:07:50 PM

How is the project different from the burger king customer rewards token?

Burger King Whoppercoin is only available in Russia and even if the project goes in the right direction, the execution is far from perfect. That's where Sandblock comes in, to assist companies like Burger King.

Our goal is to build the the first worldwide loyalty coalition of merchants and customers.  Smiley

Fantastic, thank you for your response. I guess Sandblock will perfect where they are not perfect. I like it.
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:48:23 PM

Sandblock's goals looks promising! The Satisfactory token is needed in order to improve the quality of services that they provided! I hope your campaign will be a great success!
dinos69

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:07:45 PM

iin which way sandbox will manage to do its work ?
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:49:09 PM

I hope there will be a lot of people that will be ebgage in making sandblock successful because they will not just simply benefit from it by the present but also for the future

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:55:59 AM

This project has a potential to be big. We all know how loyalty point accumulation and cards have been big for the past couple of years. From airlines to clothing shops. This is the project to keep these retailers accountable and boost customer satisfaction.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:10:42 AM

I know that this is too early , but i just want to know if there is possibility to be listed early in big exchanges like bittrex , binance and other exchanges site , and also in coinmarketcap?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:48:38 AM

I know that this is too early , but i just want to know if there is possibility to be listed early in big exchanges like bittrex , binance and other exchanges site , and also in coinmarketcap?
There is a big chance that it will happen especially if they will get a huge support from us.
Let's help them so they will surely give us the satisfaction that we want like listing their tokens in big exchanges.
adiksau0414

Activity: 462

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:10:08 AM

Is this in collaboration of modultrade?  I think it has the same goal as to modultrade.  Its like creating bridge to big market to small one. Or it just same project with different name?

Hello adiksau0414, we don't offer the same service. Our goal is to improve customer satisfaction (B2C). In contrast, Modultrade offers a payment solution between companies (B2B).
Thanks for the answer. If your main goal is to improve customer satisfaction,  how will you do it.  We have different market and each market have its unique individual likeness. You cant guarantee its satisfaction unless you provide each and everyone their wants. Please give me a brief understanding about this. Sorry if i don't undertmstand it clearly. Thanks and have a good project ahead.

dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:03:07 AM

Sandblock best way of customers satisfaction trading site.I hope it will be succeeded.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
sandblock_io (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:34:48 AM

iin which way sandbox will manage to do its work ?

To make it work, we rely on several points:
• create a network of partners
• create tools to simplify the integration of Sandblock for merchants
• we have a team used to working on challenging projects  Smiley

❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 25
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:50:39 AM

Understand Sandblock in Hindi  Cheesy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2338609.msg23798183#msg23798183

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:57:01 AM

the project look great and team team solid lets hope of a successful ico fund raise and then smooth further progress.
sandblock_io (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:01:07 AM

Thanks for the answer. If your main goal is to improve customer satisfaction,  how will you do it.  We have different market and each market have its unique individual likeness. You cant guarantee its satisfaction unless you provide each and everyone their wants. Please give me a brief understanding about this. Sorry if i don't undertmstand it clearly. Thanks and have a good project ahead.

Of course customer satisfaction is based on a lot of criteria, what we are building is the protocol that will ensure the balance and fairness in the relationships between merchants and customers as well as the relationship between multiple merchants. We are not trying to guarantee customer satisfaction, which is only something possible by the merchant. By creating this framework, we aim to improve and give more value to those customer, merchant relationships. For example by giving customers the opportunity to give their opinion freely and be rewarded even if they are not satisfied, or to give customers the opportunity to exchange loyalty rewards with each other and not be locked anymore in merchants programs they do not wish to participate in. Or give merchants the capability to acquire new customers from user referrals or other merchants from the coalition.

❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 25
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:02:08 AM

I am late for the bounty for the translation, is there any other way?
Phalo

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:47:40 AM

I think being listed on coin market cap is a must for all credible project. I'm sure the team will do it. As for exchanges, we will just have to wait and see which ones have approved them.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:06:40 PM

I just want to ask if ever you will have improvements to the project itself in the future, will you give us development road map or guide to help us be updated?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: