Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:35:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN] Sandblock – Decentralized consortium of brands & customers 🚀🌟  (Read 31848 times)
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:24:11 PM

hmm.I didn't find your Road Map

Hello mariyawisman, you can find it in the roadmap section of Sandblock.io.
Thank you! Will read it)
You can also find the white paper summary here. “Sandblock — White paper highlights” https://medium.com/sandblock/sandblock-white-paper-highlights-5798978bb8b3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sandblock_io (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:08:26 PM

is there a presumptive date on when could be the android or ios app prototype would be available to be tested out?

where can we find the sandblock application? when applications will be available for everyone?

The application is currently under development and unfortunately not accessible to the public. A private beta is expected to be available by the end of the year and the public beta will be available in early 2018.  Smiley

For the moment we can't share more precise dates.  Lips sealed

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 25
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:13:16 PM

is there a presumptive date on when could be the android or ios app prototype would be available to be tested out?

where can we find the sandblock application? when applications will be available for everyone?

The application is currently under development and unfortunately not accessible to the public. A private beta is expected to be available by the end of the year and the public beta will be available in early 2018.  Smiley

For the moment we can't share more precise dates.  Lips sealed

Okay, good to hear your honesty, at least we cannot expect for just that 2018, just keep us on updated with the project at all times, thank yoi
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:10:26 PM

What is the platform of the blockchain for SATs ? Is it the Ethereum blockchain or waves or anything else ?

They will build on top of the Ethereum blockchain.
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:08:39 PM

What will happen if you put the price of 1 SAT as 1 btc or better say around 6500 usd ? I will be watching thread for a few weeks .
sandblock_io (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 10:02:31 PM

What will happen if you put the price of 1 SAT as 1 btc or better say around 6500 usd ? I will be watching thread for a few weeks .

If the SAT goes from 30cts to $6500 it will mean that the project has evolved as we would like and that we have succeeded in creating the first worldwide loyalty coalition of merchants and customers.

It will also mean a lot of work for us, because we'll have to continue to support new merchants wishing to join the coalition and maybe offer other services related to the SAT.

❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 25
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:55:51 AM

Wow, that would probably look great if so, and i mean there is a fine and well investors like bitcoin too, but i guess we need more time to build that value then, but I am positively looking for that.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:11:32 AM

Wow, that would probably look great if so, and i mean there is a fine and well investors like bitcoin too, but i guess we need more time to build that value then, but I am positively looking for that.
yeah me either will be watching this project until their ICO is finish , 1SAT to BTC is a big amount , and it will surely gets more investors if this happen.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:12:08 AM

The project looks very nice. Really hope it will be successful. I do not know when ICO will end and
What do you think about using a blockchain technology to plan logistics?
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:33:22 AM

The application is currently under development and unfortunately not accessible to the public. A private beta is expected to be available by the end of the year and the public beta will be available in early 2018.  Smiley
Nice update I am excited to test the public beta of this project and I am hoping that it is user friendly.
I can't wait where this project will reach.
I will be watching this project till the end.
Mandy7575

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:37:09 AM

Its in ico phase and development is goin on so i think we need to wait atleast  untill first quarter of 2018.
adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:39:28 AM

We have to wait for 2018. Its just a matter of time,  we can still apply in that time. As for now we have to re-study their main goal and objective. Cant wait for it.

CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:01:49 AM

Its still early days, its still in development. I suggest you check out their roadmap for more details. Also they now have a new version of the website. Hopefully that will provide more clarity on a lot of other questions you have.
bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:04:56 AM

— Sandblock —
The first worldwide loyalty coalition of merchants and customers

|     WEBSITE     |     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |     FACEBOOK     |     TELEGRAM     |     SLACK     |

Customer satisfaction is one of the key metrics for any business strategy. But right now, the whole relationship between businesses and customers is unbalanced, and it harms both sides. Businesses which provide good products or services often fail because they do not get discovered by enough customers, or because they cannot engage them properly through loyalty programs, while bad business can coast for a long time if they game the system well.

Project Mission

Sandblock's goal is to balance and redefine the relationship between businesses and their customers by building a decentralised protocol to define, measure and improve customer satisfaction in order to benefit both sides.
Sandblock’s protocol implementation aims at motivating widespread crypto payments adoption by building a trustable decentralised system which rewards customers for their engagement and loyalty.
The core protocol behind Sandblock is built on top of the Ethereum blockchain. It uses the blockchain technologies to prevent fraud, malicious actions, and verify transactions to ensure that each actor in the ecosystem gets rewarded as intended.

Token Use and Distribution

Satisfaction Tokens (SATs) will be actively used for rewarding client and offer services to merchants.
They will be created during the crowdsale at a specific Ether (ETH) based rate. The total supply will depend on the total amount invested by contributors and the moment of the contribution.
Once the crowdsale finishes, the maximum supply of Satisfaction Tokens will be fixed and immutable.

Token pre-sale through Whitelist program will run before the token sale:
The minimum purchase is 1 ETH (no minimum purchase during the public ICO).
All pre-sales will receive a 50% bonus.
To apply please register on https://sandblock.io/contribute

Distribution of emitted tokens is as follows:
  • 50% Pre-sales & ICO
  • 30% Partners incentive
  • 12% Team & Advisors
  • 8% Bounty campaigns

Application of Raised Funds

The funds raised through the ICO will be applied in the following ways over the course of the next years:

• 50% Development – Research, engineering and testing associated costs of all the components required for the Sandblock ecosystem to perform such as the protocol smart contracts, the mobile, web and desktop applications and the different plugins, widgets and other integrations
  • 17% Marketing & Communication – The marketing and communication budget is dedicated to increase the adoption of the Sandblock applications, cryptocurrencies payment adoption, the Sandblock ecosystem awareness and everything that could increase the quality and dimension of the network
  • 13% Sales & Partnerships – All the costs associated with the development of the Sandblock partner network, the other strategic partnerships with exchanges platforms, payment providers,  marketing research agencies or other future business association and opportunities
  • 8% Legal & Compliance – The Sandblock team is committed to abide to local regulations which - regarding cryptocurrencies - are constantly evolving, the legal and compliance budget covers all the associated costs to be in accord with those regulations such as company local incorporation(s), taxes compliance and audits
  • 12% Operating costs – Various incompressible daily costs such as the server hosting costs, subscriptions to divers service providers, recruitment costs, office expenses and other daily operation costs

SIDE NOTE: this is not a self-moderated thread, hence: we accept critics and suggestions, as well as questions and clarifications. But we do not accept fools, FUDs or offensive statements to Sandblock, at least before launch.

Good project. Perhaps the biggest advantage of Sandblock is that the transaction between the customer and the merchant is clearly verified, this does not need fear of fraud. How long will the project run?

ScaryMe

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:24:03 AM

yeah me either will be watching this project until their ICO is finish , 1SAT to BTC is a big amount , and it will surely gets more investors if this happen.

Yes, postively we gonna overcome.that amount just good volume of investors needed, but it is not hard to happen because this seems so good.

dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 08:30:29 AM

sandblock running well.it totally best medium of customers and business company of any transection

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
sandblock_io (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 09:57:41 AM

Good project. Perhaps the biggest advantage of Sandblock is that the transaction between the customer and the merchant is clearly verified, this does not need fear of fraud. How long will the project run?

Hello bonghip. Even when all merchants will be using Sandblock, we'll continue to improve the protocol and develop new services around the SAT.

❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 25
llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:08:03 AM

When is this gonna get rated by ICO bench cos these could really help the project get known get the word spread.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:48:54 AM

Its not shared with us yet i think it will be shared on this thread once available . i am waiting for it too  Cheesy
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:45:36 PM

Yes, postively we gonna overcome.that amount just good volume of investors needed, but it is not hard to happen because this seems so good.

I also hope for the success of this project. Maybe after the application launches , sandblock will gain its popularity and more investor might come Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: