Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN] Sandblock – Decentralized consortium of brands & customers 🚀🌟  (Read 31848 times)
minldem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:59:28 PM

it's good to know such a project about dealing with customer and business relations.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steemium

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

Started to use Sandblock after I saw this video of  Sarah-Diane Eck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4cmbJJ8goI

I think when people often the team is most important in project - that's the team I like, so I will follow Sandblock now!
Also I need to say that the games in Sandblock app are not very easy to win)
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:25:48 AM

I think when people often the team is most important in project - that's the team I like, so I will follow Sandblock now!

If it was easy everyone would do it.  Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tortumtrak

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:33:14 PM

SandBlock is a project I like. I am sure they have already succeeded already, but I hope that they will continue their success ICO in the 16th of May, and that they will be happy to own the tokens in the stock market afterwards.
Chumak1101

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:53:41 PM
Merited by foserfox (2), Kostiantyn-2018 (2), KosmoKisa (1), moshuk (1)

ICO Analysis: Sandblock
Published on May 3, 2018
By Gerelyn Terzo

Token
The Satisfaction (SAT) token is ERC20 compatible and built on the Ethereum blockchain. While the SAT token is ERC20, the branded tokens that are built on top of the SAT tokens are not. SAT tokens can be traded on exchanges while the branded tokens are limited for trade on the Sandblock ecosystem.
Sandblock characterizes it as a “utility” token. France, where Sandblock is registered, has turned a corner on the cryptocurrency market and has been welcoming innovation, including ICOs. But they have yet to develop a regulatory framework for new tokens, including whether they should be classified as securities.
Sandblock has assigned a hard cap of USD 8 million for its ICO at an exchange rate of 1 ETH = 3,000 SAT tokens. They accept Ethreum, bitcoin and bank cards, including Visa and Mastercard, as payment methods. The pre-sale is already 100% sold-out, suggesting there is great demand for the Sandblock project. The public crowdsale is scheduled for mid-May.
Merchant and other partners are incentivized to join the Sandblock platform sooner than later, as the cost for doing so rises as the number of SAT tokens are depleted.
Sandblock has capped the number of tokens at 55 million. Half of them will be offered for sale during the token generating event.
The TGE will be split into four separate tiers, and any unsold tokens resulting from each tier will be burnt. Following the crowdsale, the number of SAT tokens will be fixed and unalterable. The rate for the SAT token decreases in each phase of the public crowdsale.
The budget allocation isn’t bad, but there’s always a risk when a significant percentage of the fundraising will go toward development. In the case of Sandblock, the pre-ICO is a good indication they will raise the funds they require for product development.

Team
Sandblock is a young startup that was only founded in 2017. They feature an eight-person management team on the website as well as a group of strategic advisers, who have an impressive track record for advising successful ICOs.
Sarah-Diane Eck is the founder of Sandblock and face of the brand as head of marketing. She holds a “triple masters degree from the business school HEC, the engineering school AgroParisTech and the law university Pantheon-Assas (International Tax Law),” according to her biography. She also leads a French crypto-fueled charity where she is helping to shape the tax treatment of cryptocurrency donations.
Fabrice Bascoulergue is a product lead at Sandblock and is also the co-founder of a company called Flashgap. He’s had experience with the development of mobile apps for more than 1 million users, so that should come in handy with the development of the Sandblock mobile app for iOS and Android. Jeremy Grenier is also on the engineering team.

Verdict
The Sandblock project has the potential to resonate with consumers, given its focus on rewards programs as well as the anonymity of personal information. Major businesses have invested in successful loyalty rewards programs off- chain, and as more companies adopt the blockchain, Sandblock’s potential user base grows.
But major brands might not want to relinquish control of their rewards/loyalty points and might be keen to develop their own proprietary token-fueled programs. With the exception of the partner firms that are already on board with the project, there’s not much of a precedent to determine if merchants will play nice.

Risks
    Sandblock says it’s autonomous, yet it’s highly dependent on the participation of partner businesses and consumers for its success. -3
    There are also many moving parts. For instance, it’s not just the Satisfaction token at play but also the tokens of the many channel partners that must take off in order for the project to flourish. If it catches on like Kohl’s Cash, great. But for that to happen, Sandblock must be successful not only attracting businesses that are already on the blockchain but perhaps eventually traditional retailers whose brands consumers know and trust. -2
    The SAT token is being defined as a utility token. Considering that the partner tokens built on top of the SAT cryptocurrency will be assigned a value and are tradeable, however, it might resemble a security token to regulators. -3

Growth Opportunity
    The more that the blockchain and cryptocurrencies make their way into the mainstream, the greater the growth potential for a project like Sandblock that is fueled by consumer activity. Sandblock already boasts several key partnerships across a potential 5 million customers and more than 1,000 shops and online retailers. The partner list includes ETHlend, Innovorder for payments, Europe’s movinga, retailer EspacePlaisir, fashion brand Artumes & Co and Blue Points, another merchant rewards startup. +3 
    Many major brands are evaluating how they can integrate the blockchain into their businesses, with companies ranging from Sony to Starbucks filing for patents and exploring investments, respectively. This activity bodes well for a platform like Sandblock that is fueled by other brands using their platform to reward consumers. +2
    The Sandblock ecosystem is mobile-fueled with an app for both iOS and Android, which is sure to prove an attractive feature for millennials. +4
    Successful pre-ICO could be a harbinger for similar results with the public crowdsale. +3
    The management team is impressive and the list of veteran strategic advisers adds heft to the deal. +3

Disposition
We arrive at a score of 7 out of 10 for the Sandblock ICO.

Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-sandblock/

Romuald

Activity: 296
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

Gearing up for the upcoming launch of the DRT Holder Club, DomRaider is partnering with Sandblock 🙌
More details about our partnership in our Medium story

▮ Auctionity ▮ Decentralized Blockchain Dedicated to Auctions in Real-Time ▮ Join the Auctionity Community ▮
▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬ www.club.auctionity.com ▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
Facebook   Twitter  Medium   LinkedIn  Telegram  Youtube

StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:25:10 AM

For any business, customer satisfaction is important. Now the relationship between business and clients is not balanced, and this harms both sides. Undecided
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:37:40 AM

it's good to know such a project about dealing with customer and business relations.
Marketing is often perceived as a business art of manipulation, customer satisfaction is a unique area where everything is done to make the client happy, understanding his desires.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:21:43 AM

Sandblock is creating a decentralised protocol to connect brands and customers together using Smart Contracts.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:22:50 AM

Marketing is often perceived as a business art of manipulation, customer satisfaction is a unique area where everything is done to make the client happy, understanding his desires.
By transforming all individual brands into blocking assets based on cryptoactive assets, the Sandblock platform allows you to create a truly global loyalty program.
Ethan101

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

Any update about Sandblock Bounty?Huh
steemium

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:58:19 PM

Ok, I would say Trump bird is not so hard, I got to the level of 10 or 11
Later it becomes really hard, but I will try more as I'm interested which cryptos are there more. I think my bird died on "NEO"
But in the first game I only win 1 time.

You say everyone would do it, but everyone can get 10 tokens just for signing up and then for survey. I think I have around 60 SAND now
Do you have an idea where can I spend it?

Also good news that there is 1 more project you can get tokens from inside the app. Update the app and you will see it
acejack

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:52:59 PM

concept of having a app for sat tokens is very good and interesting.Having a app for earning SAT tokens is very feasible for me easily earn the tokens without using the personal computer or laptop which is very handy for me.
libert19

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:15:24 AM

Any update about Sandblock Bounty?Huh

Bounty ends when token sale ends (around mid june!), and you can now earn DRT tokens from sandblock app.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
libert19

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:17:40 AM

Ok, I would say Trump bird is not so hard, I got to the level of 10 or 11
Later it becomes really hard, but I will try more as I'm interested which cryptos are there more. I think my bird died on "NEO"
But in the first game I only win 1 time.

You say everyone would do it, but everyone can get 10 tokens just for signing up and then for survey. I think I have around 60 SAND now
Do you have an idea where can I spend it?

Also good news that there is 1 more project you can get tokens from inside the app. Update the app and you will see it

There was a Easter egg bounty when you could earn many BSATs they will be converted to real SAT tokens after bounty end and you will be able to spend them.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
khungcuaso11

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

I'm interested in this project and following.
Joined bounty campaigns.

Thanks!
techno99

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:39:38 PM

Sancblock is a project which will change customers and merchants world
steemium

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

There was a Easter egg bounty when you could earn many BSATs they will be converted to real SAT tokens after bounty end and you will be able to spend them.

Yes, I meant this project, earned a bit of BSATs
I hope more projects will join so we'll be able to keep everything in one app)
By the way, apart from app there is not bounties or some ways to help the project?
libert19

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:24:25 AM

Yes, I meant this project, earned a bit of BSATs
I hope more projects will join so we'll be able to keep everything in one app)
By the way, apart from app there is not bounties or some ways to help the project?

Of course there are Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2288743.0

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dochithanh11

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:37:24 AM

A very good project, I joined the project a month ago. And now it has really grown. Let's try, I support you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: