Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:07:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN] Sandblock – Decentralized consortium of brands & customers 🚀🌟  (Read 31848 times)
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

all tokens are shared and VPN smart contract sandblock done update, but why the manager does not update the latest news about sandblock    Huh how total SAT token sales collected  Huh Huh pls update news information about this project, thanks

You should ask this in their telegram, they are responsive there.

There was total 4 tiers in token sale, 3rd one was done around 20% remaning tokens in this tier were held by them for future development, 4th tier tokens were burned.

Why 4th tier tokens were burned.  Huh well I will inquire by telegram thanks information and I found the good news KuCoin competition - Time to vote! KuCoin is running a Telegram competition this week, it is time to vote for the Sandblock project! And it only takes 5 minutes
 Wink
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

all tokens are shared and VPN smart contract sandblock done update, but why the manager does not update the latest news about sandblock    Huh how total SAT token sales collected  Huh Huh pls update news information about this project, thanks

There was total 4 tiers in token sale, 3rd one was done around 20% remaning tokens in this tier were held by them for future development, 4th tier tokens were burned.

Why 4th tier tokens were burned.  Huh well I will inquire by telegram thanks information and I found the good news KuCoin competition - Time to vote! KuCoin is running a Telegram competition this week, it is time to vote for the Sandblock project! And it only takes 5 minutes
 Wink

Because they were unsold? Lol.  Anyways, I lost hope for kucoin voting competition, there is too much difference between first rank and sandblock.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mooccowmoo

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:50:34 PM

Wink

Because they were unsold? Lol.  Anyways, I lost hope for kucoin voting competition, there is too much difference between first rank and sandblock.

I do not know why sandblock tier 4 sales are burned , why you are losing hope to vote sandblock on the kucoin  Huh Take a screenshot of your vote and send it to contest@sandblock.io, SATs will be distributed to all participants if we get listed Wink
libert19

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:11:29 AM

Wink

I do not know why sandblock tier 4 sales are burned , why you are losing hope to vote sandblock on the kucoin  Huh Take a screenshot of your vote and send it to contest@sandblock.io, SATs will be distributed to all participants if we get listed Wink

Most ico's work that way, if tokens don't get sold they get burned. Sandblock lost the kucoin competition already.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mooccowmoo

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

Wink

Most ico's work that way, if tokens don't get sold they get burned. Sandblock lost the kucoin competition already.

yes i now if tokens don't get sold they get , and It is unfortunate  Sandblock lost the kucoin competition already, I see Total Supply: 42,500,000 SAT whether after listing exchange price will exceed from ico price  Cheesy
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:26:12 AM

Which stocks are listed or listed? Is there room I can get right now? There is a high probability that it will be sold below the ICO price.
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:48:13 PM

When is the stock exchange? It's a project I've been waiting for so long. I do not want to wait anymore.
ghald

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:39:52 AM

they list the coin in coinrail - the exchange for korean only. That mean no one could buy-sell. That's the plan, that's the korean, same as EBcoin.
libert19

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:00:08 AM

When is the stock exchange? It's a project I've been waiting for so long. I do not want to wait anymore.

SAT yesterday got listed on Gatecoin and Coinrail, there are no sell orders and dirt cheap buy bids. They should have promoted SAT listing on forkdelta so there could have been some hype before listing on centralized exchanges.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:57:56 PM

Sandblock (SAT) & Blockpass (PASS) now listed on Gatecoin
https://blog.gatecoin.com/sandblock-sat-blockpass-pass-now-listed-on-gatecoin-a0f094fd43ad

HONG KONG — 25 July 2018 — Gatecoin has listed Sandblock (SAT) & Blockpass (PASS) on our exchange. You can now trade SAT & PASS with BTC and ETH.
ghald

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:57:57 AM

Lol, their plan is listing on s*t exchanges and do nothing!
bostaufik

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

Coinrail is for the moment only accessible to Korean members but will soon be opened to everyone. We’ve received confirmation from the Coinrail team that their platform will open to non Korean members before the end of August.  Shocked Shocked
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:40:29 PM

It is time to become a long term SAT holder! 😎🌟🤑
Check out this article and learn how and why you should become a premium member in Sandblock's mobile app

https://medium.com/sandblock/mobile-app-update-premium-sat-receive-feature-e5a5ee9eb6e4
libert19

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 01:30:45 AM

Lol, their plan is listing on s*t exchanges and do nothing!

You need to have some patience. It's literally been a month since completion of ico.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:48:09 AM

I like the concept and this is definitely a huge market to address. They do have an application which is a huge plus, and the game Trumpy Bird is really addictive. Their advisory board looks really great and should be able to guide them through the tough decisions after the ICO which is reassuring.
promotionuser

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:02:45 PM

Hello, whats next for Sandblock? Locked up my tokens 20 days ago, still haven’t got anything for that...
eren0x

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:53:06 PM

Sandblock is a French company created in Q1 2017. Brands can and easily create branded tokens pegged to the SAT and give them as rewards to their customers for loyalty but also acquisition. Sandblock has developed a mobile app available on iOS and Android (30k users) and has a pilot program ongoing with a subset of brands. Crypto Rewards make consumers more engaged because they can exchange them on a marketplace of branded tokens which create a natural referral mechanism.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:02:05 PM

New campaign available on Sandblock’s mobile application
Photochain — Rewriting the rules for monetizing your image
https://medium.com/sandblock/new-campaign-available-on-sandblocks-mobile-application-20883b2edfd
GamEth

Activity: 46

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:06:51 PM

Don't forget, Money track campaign started !
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:29:52 AM

New campaign available on Sandblock’s mobile application
Photochain — Rewriting the rules for monetizing your image
https://medium.com/sandblock/new-campaign-available-on-sandblocks-mobile-application-20883b2edfd

Why does token value dumped so high?
I think there is a motivation.
Could you help me to understand?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: